Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire (18284 Views)

Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2014
EternalBeing:

Are u kidding me?! So, u didn't knnow?! Pls, stop showing your pathological ignorance in public forum. One of Hamas topmen made a comment few days ago that they wouldn't have held on beyound few hours if not for the whole muslim nations that are solidly behind them. Among other nations, Iran constantly supplies the heavy long range missiles and artileries; funds pour into hamas even from your big northern politicians in NIgerian.

Ar u always dis clueless?. d whole muslim world behind hamas?. Ar u kidding?. Don't u know of d divisions in d Arab world?. Most Arab govts with d exception of Qatar & Iran ar in collusion wit d zionists & USA in all of this.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2014
blossom2:
The problem started just after the WWII when US had to carve out a portion of another man's land for the occupation of Jewish settlers instead of leaving them in their native lands, Poland and Austria!!

They were given a yard and before you know what was happening, they wanted a mile!! That was the beginning of the problem.

Yes!!! The whole world knows that Zionists who control occupied Palestine are immigrants unlike their Semite cousins.

So, Israelites are from poland and Austraria. Why not say what you know.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Ibnsultan01: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: grin grin I'm really laughing my butt off here...
okay, first of, why would Israel attack Iran un-provoked?
two, Iran can try...but i promise you the max is 1hr before Tehran is off the face of earth. And then we would have the third and probably the last world war on earth. wink
WaW. I don't support any attack. But IRAN has a strong missile system along side defence and attack capabilities. The 2 will NoT go 2 war. B/c if the do it will be Bloody. Last week the short down an isreal drone

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Gaidenk: I used to live like family with my muslim neighbours when i was in Jos until the religious crises set in. Somtimes i slept over in their houses,we shared a lot together until their imams reminded them in 2001 that we were infidels.The problem isn't land dispute,the problem is that islam has the command of annilhilating Jews and Christians. If a former muslim converts to Christianity by the sharia law they should be killed,a brother will kill his own blood brother who converts to christianity,a father will give out his own daughter to be killed. So what's stops a Muslim nation to goto war with a Jewish one? Its the command of their god allah and his anti-christ prophet.

Shove that lie down ur azzhole u stinking liar!
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

You called Israeli Army "overhype".
8 Arab countries came together to fight Israel in 1967, it took Israel just 6 days to win all of them,thanks.

U conveniently forgot to mention d role of nuclear America in that war. Without d moral, financial & armament support frm d USA, dis rogue-state would hav been history

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aurenflani: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Sylvarresta: Hamas is the real terrorist using her people has shield, looking for sympathy from gullible people, so Israel should have left it's cities un defend before guys can know that hamas was also lauching its rocket. Smh
No!!! The Zionists are the real terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

U conveniently forgot to mention d role of nuclear America in that war. Without d moral, financial & armament support frm d USA, dis rogue-state would hav been history

America didn't give Israel lethal aid during 6 day war.
Here you are shouting down on America and Israeli government.
1. Is it right for 8 Arabian countries to fight a country without any cause ?
2. If America and 7 other European countries rise against an Arabian state, how will you feel?
3. Can you say authoritatively that Boko Haram are fighting a just cause?

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Arysexy:

And where in my comment did I say so?

I will chose a Jew over u Islamic savages.

Stop trying to be clever by half. You quoted a bible passage saying "the God of the Israelis doesn't sleep nor slumber" in expressing support for the Israelis.

And only in your deluded mind does anyone who expresses a divergent opinion automatically become a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Bellfun(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2014
larryUG:
Bros, the world has always condemned israel, no be today e start. even in the 80s, US president reegan condemned israeli attack buh he said US cannot compromise israeli security for anythn on earth. in short before he finished d sentence, he said US will increase Israeli defence allocations. so the world has been shouting since and they will keep on shouting but nothing will hpn. nothing. if hamas fires rockets again,
hamas and all palestinians(women and children included) will pay with their blood, then the world would rant as usual, and US will push israel for a ceasefire(which can only hpn wen israel wnts ceasefire after they have 1.satisfied demselves 2. achieved wteva they wntd to by killing commanders and taking strongholds.

God bless u 4 dis analysis!..its a cycle but some pple on nairaland will never realize that!...blindly congratulating hamas for letting Israel kill thousands of palestinians!...let the pple of Gaza rise up and sack hamas!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

People like you, keep quite over Boko Haram, and only to daily criticize Nigeria Army over genocide.

Don't get it twisted, d Palestinian struggle is not a TERRORIST/ MUSLIM/ RELIGIOUS issue. It is a militant resistance to an illegal land grab by d nation of Israel. It is naive & grossly unfair to compare or equate d Palestinian struggle wit terrorism like d senseless BH carnage. U can only compare dis struggle wit d struggle against apartheid because zionism & apartheid both hav racism as their guiding principle.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibnsultan01: WaW. I don't support any attack. But IRAN has a strong missile system along side defence and attack capabilities. The 2 will NoT go 2 war. B/c if the do it will be Bloody. Last week the short down an isreal drone
thank you IBN, When I said Tehran would be off the map, I didn't mean from Israel missile wink...the reason for the last part of my post, the same reason Tehran hasn't attacked Israel till date. Hope you catch the drift smiley

The atmosphere around the world is so tense right now that any silly move can lead to something the world will never forget.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by IFELEKE(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2014
@Topic,
About time...but how long will it last?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by IFELEKE(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2014
@Topic,
About time...but the big question is How long will it last?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Bellfun:

God bless u 4 dis analysis!..its a cycle but some pple on nairaland will never realize that!...blindly congratulating hamas for letting Israel kill thousands of palestinians!...let the pple of Gaza rise up and sack hamas!!!
the palestinians need not undecided ISIS said it's coming for Hamas before attacking Israel.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by SurePresident: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
EternalBeing: The fight dragged for so long because Israel was just too considerate, they should have given hamas the full dose of their wicked desire to wipe out Israel's civilians. 98% of the heavy rockets launched against Israel were targeted at highly populated Israeli civilian areas(women and children inclusive). If not for the IDD System that intercepts the rockets in the sky... Conversely, godly-hearted Israel will always sound siren to warn civilians whenever they want to bomb any hamas stronghold despite knowing fully well that the civilians are heartless collaborators. For example, countless heavy rockets were being fired from a high school were bombs and weapons had been stockpiled, the school knew it, the students allow themselves as human shield. Palestine was playing on soft heart of Israel. Israel sounded the warning for all civilians to move before bombing the school. Israel should have been bombing them all without any prior warning! Yes, they all wish Israel evil, why should Israel have mercy on their enemies. Israel!!! What is worth doing at all is what doing very well, next time, mercilessly bomb them all! In warfare all is fair. In few days they would have all have been on their knees begging for mercy.

Yes, Israel is too considerate. If they had waged the war with equal hatered that Palestine have for Israel, the war would have ended after few days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by dammytosh: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Empiree: Looking at the pictures of decimated properties, who are the real terrorists

The real terrorists are the people who ignorantly judge by pictures alone and are blinded by religious sentiment.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by ask4bk(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
All of you calling Arabs terrorist, don't forget our Jesus of Nazareth is of Arab origin (Arabian lands). Historical fact.

Don't call people names. We all are evil in our own measurement.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by dammytosh: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.

Isreal defeated really ?

Ignorant baboon. Your id speaks it all.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by HONNESSTY(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: grin grin I'm really laughing my butt off here...
okay, first of, why would Israel attack Iran un-provoked?
two, Iran can try...but i promise you the max is 1hr before Tehran is off the face of earth. And then we would have the third and probably the last world war on earth. wink
for your information israel have threatened to attack iran on several occasions because of iran nuclear ambition. Bros incase you dont know iran military is ranked 12th in the world. You just can not compare them with defensless palestinian. Even hezbollah in lebanon dealt a big blow to israeli army in 2005 not to talk of a more advanced and sophisticated iranian army. Please before the two of us can flow better please make more findings on iran and israel military strength

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2014
kernel504:

America didn't give Israel lethal aid during 6 day war.
Here you are shouting down on America and Israeli government.
1. Is it right for 8 Arabian countries to fight a country without any cause ?
2. If America and 7 other European countries rise against an Arabian state, how will you feel?
3. Can you say authoritatively that Boko Haram are fighting a just cause?

1. d whole world, not just d Arab world has for d past 47yrs been fighting thru various resolutions of d united nations dis rogue-state which has continued to defy UN & world opinion by continuing wit d occupation, dispossession, expulsion & denial of d rights of d indigenous Palestinian people.
2. In a fair world, d whole world would unite to fight zionism which up till 1991 nigeria & UN nations voted as racism & a threat to world peace.
3. It is naive & unfair to compare d Palestinian struggle wit d BH senseless carnage. Pls be clear. d Palestinian struggle is about an illegal land grab by zionists not a conflict by religious terrorists.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
HONNESSTY: for your information israel have threatened to attack iran on several occasions because of iran nuclear ambition. Bros incase you dont know iran military is ranked 12th in the world. You just can not compare them with defensless palestinian. Even hezbollah in lebanon dealt a big blow to israeli army in 2005 not to talk of a more advanced and sophisticated iranian army. Please before the two of us can flow better please make more findings on iran and israel military strength
who is talking about military strength of Tehran now, I'm talking about what could ruin the world as a whole grin plus it's not even only Israel that is against Tehran Nuclear program(ambition)

Will you allow your neighbor who doesn't like you possess a firearm without reporting to authorities or taking drastic action yourself?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Ibnsultan01: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2014
cirmuell: thank you IBN, When I said Tehran would be off the map, I didn't mean from Israel missile wink...the reason for the last part of my post, the same reason Tehran hasn't attacked Israel till date. Hope you catch the drift smiley

The atmosphere around the world is so tense right now that any silly move can lead to something the world will never forget.
Thank you. Do you know that there are 1000's sucide operatives around the world ready for deployed if Tehran is attack. (IRGC,Hizbollah etc)
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Sylvarresta(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2014
Ramtzy:
There can never be a reaction without an action. If the Isrealis wants no more rocket fired into their cities, they should remove all sieges(Land, Air & Sea) imposed all Gaza for the past seven years... **Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep**.100000 likes
So who is losing?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Sylvarresta(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2014
aurenflani:
No!!! The Zionists are the real terrorists.
how?
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by Sylvarresta(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Delafruita: why was hamas launchinbg rockets in the first place?why dos hamas dig tunnels?what does hamas want?
That, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by kernel504(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2014
datribune:

1. d whole world, not just d Arab world has for d past 47yrs been fighting thru various resolutions of d united nations dis rogue-state which has continued to defy UN & world opinion by continuing wit d occupation, dispossession, expulsion & denial of d rights of d indigenous Palestinian people.
2. In a fair world, d whole world would unite to fight zionism which up till 1991 nigeria & UN nations voted as racism & a threat to world peace.
3. It is naive & unfair to compare d Palestinian struggle wit d BH senseless carnage. Pls be clear. d Palestinian struggle is about an illegal land grab by zionists not a conflict by religious terrorists.

Let me start by, that the world is not fair.
Every tribe in Nigeria wants independence except the Hausa, now does it give room for the-want-away people to start creating unrest?
I expect Hamas as a political wing to aid the plight of Palestines, not engaging civilians into guerilla welfare.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by samally: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
alqaeda: Just proves that the siege and bombings can never break the will of a determined people. Israel has been defeated. All their targets from the beginning were never achieved. Stopping of rockets was never and will never be achieved. Destroying of tunnels was not achieved. Continuing with the siege not achieved. So what have they achieved. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. You want to live in peace but don't want others to. You want to kill other children but don't want yours killed. It's not possible. Congrats to the Palestinians.

@Alqaeda..i don't think you're human being at all..Are you telling me that Israel is always a looser...Go back and verify 2005 isreal versus lebanon 102 Israel soldier compare to 1100 fighters of Hezbollah that lost there life and compare the 63 Israeli soldiers to 2013 people that lost there life in unforeseen battle ....No wonder the Gaza people are screaming on Arabian channel that GOD WILL PUNISH ARAB FIRST BEFORE PUNISHING THE ISRAELITE

1 Like

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by datribune: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Bellfun:

That's what Satanyahu & d zionists want but it ain't gonna happen. Hamas is d resistance. d resistance is hamas. Hamas is democratically elected. d choice is 4 Israel to make. d Palestinians will continue wit d struggle until Satanyahu's extreme far right govt stops building illegal settlements on d land of d future state of Palestine & opts 4 genuine peace.
Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by cirmuell(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Thank you. Do you know that there are 1000's sucide operatives around the world ready for deployed if Tehran is attack. (IRGC,Hizbollah etc)
and that is why people of other faith always say "all Muslim are terrorist"(though i don't subscribe to that) grin

In the end, what matters is world peace.
Tehran should refrain from always threatening the existence of Jews(these guys are not planning to experience what they went through in the hands of Hitler again, and at that will use ANY means no prevent it). Tehran(among others) is a threat to world peace and the existence of human race as a whole. Don't make the mistake of narrowing your view to the beef between Israel/Tehran or Muslim world alone...rather the effect on the human race.

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire by aminu89(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: The problem started just after the WWII when US had to carve out a portion of another man's land for the occupation of Jewish settlers instead of leaving them in their native lands, Poland and Austria!!

They were given a yard and before you know what was happening, they wanted a mile!! That was the beginning of the problem.
. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.