Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion (5492 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by deneris(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Big head I na hunger
U get problem
do u have a problem with constructing words that make actual sense?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by GoodFaith: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
deneris:
do u have a problem with constructing words that make actual sense?? undecided
Ok B , I am not starving
Kiss it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by yungEX(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Big head I na hunger
U get problem

whatever nyuukah!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by deneris(f): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ok B , I am not starving
Kiss it
DAFUQ!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by deneris(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ok B , I am not starving
Kiss it
DAFUQ!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
angryseun is actually paying this guy to keep Nairaland's crazy side seun is actually paying this guy to keep Nairaland's crazy side

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by GoodFaith: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2014
deneris:
DAFUQ!!!
B
Nasty smelling P
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
nawa oh! y'all know andyblaze posts this kind of stories yet, you always open his thread to insult him The normal thing will be to ignore all his threads, but you don't who is the silly one now?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion by ymdo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Andyblaze: i went to visit my girlfriend, dis girl is not romantic at
all,unromantic girl can be annoying,somebody
offended me and i was really angry and i told my
Girlfriend dat today i am so angry dat somebody
make me angry,she told me sorry and i told her dat
today i am not going to eat anything,dat i am going
to stay hungry for all day,so i was expecting her to
pet me to eat,instend, she stood up from de chair dat
She was sitting and she said dat i am not yet hungry
dat by de time i see de other side of hunger by den
She most have eaten de remaining food in is
kichen,after saying dat to me, she left without looking
back,dis is really sad

angry angry

#BITG

You av finally taken over from Bin Gbagbo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / I Don't Know What To Call This (photos) / I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.