Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand (1218 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by entadaplace1: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2014
If you’re not one of those holier than thou people then please keep your comments to yourself. For the rest of you read on…

If you haven’t had a one night stand before, don’t worry, we have some tips for you on how to pull one off. That’s of course if you want to. It’s a skill, and requires utmost confidence in yourself and your personality. Here goes:

1. Be prepared – For you to be able to pull off a one night stand, you have to be prepared. When I say prepared, I mean your apartment is clean, you have protection (don’t want a one night stand affecting your entire life), and put on clean underwear. Yep… Lingerie for the ladies and clean boxers for the guys. What you don’t want is to get to the most important part of the night, and turn off your partner by having dirty surroundings or under garments, or even worse, not having a condom with you.

2. Be Adventurous but Selective – Chances are if you’re open to a one night stand, then there’s some amount of adventure is you already. Be open, adventurous. Remember it’s not about meeting your dream man/woman, it’s about the person you see yourself getting it on with that night. On the same token, don’t just grab the first thing available. For ladies, the first drunk guy to tell you how beautiful you are might not be the best idea, and fellas, just don’t go for the first insecure ugly duckling you can catch. You want to be able to look back and think better of yourself after this.

3. Flirt Flirt Flirt but don’t be desperate – No one likes a desperado. The key here is flirting casually initially and increasing the intensity as the night goes. Throw in sexual inuendos but not too direct or creepy. Read the vibe of the guy/girl. You will be able to tell if they want you around through the night or not. Remember that some folks don’t like one person around them for too long so if you sense that early enough then you might want to find another target. However if you do find that sweet one who engages in your flirting, and the vibe is going great, don’t mess it up by either being too pushy, too available or too desperate. Guys I’m looking at you here.

4. Don’t drink too much – Get a nice buzz, and being tipsy is always a good thing. Actually it helps you ease your nerves a little bit, and removes any guilt you might have, but tipsy is where it should stop. Once you cross the line from tipsy too drunk, the whole thing ruined. For the ladies, no guys wants to end up being a caretaker for the rest of his night, and same goes for guys. Plus when you’re drunk you end up being sloppy and that is NOT sexy at all.

5. Close the deal – By time the night is winding down a bit you should know if the vibe is right, and he/she is interested in continuing the night. Your window of opportunity here is pretty slim so you want to close the deal ASAP. A simple, “What’s next after this?“, “Wanna get out of here?“or “You wanna continue the night?” can take you where you need to go. If the answer is a negative, you can attempt to persuade a bit, but if you get 2 Nos, chances are it’s a No. What you don’t want to do is ask for his/her number before attempting to “continue the night.” Essentially you’re closing shop before giving yourself a chance. If you’re not the one doing the asking (esp ladies), then send a positive answer. This is not the time for forming especially if it’s something you want to do also.

Continue Reading Here
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Really? All this points just to successfully get laid? undecided
Just when I thought sex was easy to come by this days.

Moreso, which lady in her right mind goes out looking for a one night stand Or have I lost connection with the real world?
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by itstpia1: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2014
some women prefer one night stands but that still doesnt explain why the op typed an epistle about the matter.

guess he took a break from self servicing and decided to type something instead.
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by Infomizer(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1: some women prefer one night stands but that still doesnt explain why the op typed an epistle about the matter.

guess he took a break from self servicing and decided to type something instead.

KO

Wicked!

grin
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by 50calibre(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Joavid: Really? All this points just to successfully get laid? undecided
Just when I thought sex was easy to come by this days.

Moreso, which lady in her right mind goes out looking for a one night stand Or have I lost connection with the real world?

Noise!!! Women go out seeking one night stands, maybe not as much as men, but it happens. Are you trying to say you'd pass on the opportunity of a one night stand with me? grin
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2014
50calibre:

Noise!!! Women go out seeking one night stands, maybe not as much as men, but it happens. Are you trying to say you'd pass on the opportunity of a one night stand with me? grin

First of all, it is not an "opportunity".
in fact, getting laid at all is not. Talkless of a one night stand.
I don't do casual sex cool
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by 50calibre(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joavid:

First of all, it is not an "opportunity".
in fact, getting laid at all is not. Talkless of a one night stand.
I don't do casual sex cool

Of course that's what they all say, I never expect you to admit.
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
50calibre:

Of course that's what they all say, I never expect you to admit.

That is what you believe which has not been proven to be a fact.
You know, everyone is not the same. Men and women alike.
Not everyone sees sex as a casual thing like, maybe shaking hands, hugging etc.

I really do wonder the kind of women you have met in your life cos you always have nothing, absolutely nothing positive to say about girls/women in general as regards your comments on this forum
Re: 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joavid:

That is what you believe which has not been proven to be a fact.
You know, everyone is not the same. Men and women alike.
Not everyone sees sex as a casual thing like, maybe shaking hands, hugging etc.

I really do wonder the kind of women you have met in your life cos you always have nothing, absolutely nothing positive to say about girls/women in general as regards your comments on this forum

Lool that's not true, I say lots of positive things about women, maybe you just don't see them.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Men - How To Create Instant Attraction With A Woman / Some Girls Need To Stop This / Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Be Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.