Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) (44460 Views)

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone (being Build And Launched) / Anonymous Hacked Ferguson Police Servers And Launched A DDOS Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by champion3: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2014
please does anyone know where their office is located in portharcourt.so i can go and register
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2014
After how many months? Chai.

1 Like

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Thawarplay(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by chibuike65: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2014
So we common man we will our own be ready cuz I have been waoting for it
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2014
champion3: please does anyone know where their office is located in portharcourt.so i can go and register
You just wan register? When will you get it? I registered since last year and I've not gotten mine till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by kaboninc(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2014
FrankySnow: You just wan register? When will you get it? I registered since last year and I've not gotten mine till tomorrow.
We'll all get it. As soon as the President gets it, we'll get it. Has to be launched and notification SMS sent to our phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by olydedon: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Have done mine

1 Like

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
kaboninc: We'll all get it. As soon as the President gets it, we'll get it. Has to be launched and notification SMS sent to our phones
alright boss.

2 Likes

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Phemmmy(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2014
They are charging N300 for National ID card registration at
Iyana-Ipaja
UnderBridge.
Is that not a scam?

1 Like

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by shikshark: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Phemmmy: They are charging N300 for National ID card registration at
Iyana-Ipaja
UnderBridge.
Is that not a scam?
i dont think that is a NIN enrollment centre because the enrollment centre that serve iyana-ipaja is in located in alimosho local government secretariat and not under the bridge.
perhaps its a cyber cafe where people pre-enroll and get a 2D bar code, nontheless N300 is on the high side.
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2014
I'm proud of mi president.

1 Like

Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Kunleskey(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
@op i hope they have launched it 2day?
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
How can I register for this?
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by prettiest1(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
shikshark:
Just visit the nearest NIN registration center and register. pls go with a valid i.d card. e.g voters card, drivers license , int passport , birth certificate etc
Alright, thanks.
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by kaboninc(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
FrankySnow: alright boss.
I had no idea of the lunch happening today. So very soon, they would begin the role out. Here's a link to the lunch today. m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Jonathan-impressed-with-National-eID-20140828
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
champion3: please does anyone know where their office is located in portharcourt.so i can go and register
Their office is located at Aba road, near NDDC office, opposite the filling station.
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
kaboninc: I had no idea of the lunch happening today. So very soon, they would begin the role out. Here's a link to the lunch today. m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Jonathan-impressed-with-National-eID-20140828
OK.
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by napoleonbaba(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
wheesin: fvck me in the assz and call me mama !! shocked is dis the id card or a central bank atm card ?...dis people sef..they fit turn professor to illiterate undecided

Oga boss wetin u come do 4 here?........sheey ur BBF admission don show?........ol d best........sorry 4 derailing grin
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by CriticalThought: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014

Go on NIMC website to find out

http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centers
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by CriticalThought: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
arresa: Is this a National ID Card?

Don't you mean VISA/MasterCard ATM Debit Card?

Imagine a common commercial bank having access to critical National/Your data. Get this card at your own risk.

Only in Nigeria..

Do some research before opening your mouth, subjective opinion will only lead to misinformation and that is bad for everyone

http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=mandate-functions-and-power
http://www.placng.org/lawsofnigeria/node/328
http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=151663&sid=390V&ext=DOC&lcl=Facts-about-the-National-eID-Card.doc&usr=nimc_ng&doc=238323773&key=key-gDZjcvh3THfHDHmuTxlT
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by arresa: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
[s]
CriticalThought:

Do some research before opening your mouth, subjective opinion will only lead to misinformation and that is bad for everyone

http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=mandate-functions-and-power
http://www.placng.org/lawsofnigeria/node/328
http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=151663&sid=390V&ext=DOC&lcl=Facts-about-the-National-eID-Card.doc&usr=nimc_ng&doc=238323773&key=key-gDZjcvh3THfHDHmuTxlT

[/s]

Please don't bother me with that meaningless rubbish...
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by peteregwu(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2014
PLS HAVE THEY STARTED REGISTERING FOR THE ID NOW?
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by CriticalThought: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Please don't bother me with that meaningless rubbish...

Then close your mouth
Re: National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) by jom28gy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
When is this card be reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.