Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? (4648 Views)

Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You're nice but the name is bananabender cool

Nah, ubenedictus said he likes me 'handling' u. (whatever handling means)
Like you could ever 'handle' me. cool
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:

Nigga pls!
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by texanomaly(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:

no need for the apology, i'm actually having fun watching banana handle u all.

It's quite entertaining. Isn't it? cheesy
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You're nice but the name is bananabender cool

Nah, ubenedictus said he likes me 'handling' u. (whatever handling means)

hehehe...

Bananabender, the username is just too long, i prefer banana.

...and "handle" means anything you think it means.....
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:
seems the word "handle" is heavily loaded....

Banana can you "handle" muskeeto?
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
texanomaly:

It's quite entertaining. Isn't it? cheesy

yeah, i'm smiling as i read through, particularly when logicboy was smacked on the bottom
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:

hehehe...

Bananabender, the username is just too long, i prefer banana.

...and "handle" means anything you think it means.....

You can call me BB if you like but you can't call me banana, ok?

No, u hv to tell me what you think it means.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus: seems the word "handle" is heavily loaded....

BananaBender can you "handle" muskeeto?

He knows what I'm capable of cool
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by macof(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Ubenedictus:

not exactly true. I have seen 10 different people discribe the same experience in 10 different ways.

Infact if a big angel were to appear in the sky with the banner "there is God", i'll expect that by the next week the number of different religion would simply iincrease by exponential 100.

Everybody will see the same thing differently.

Ten different ways maybe but they all would be describing the same thing won't they?
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
macof:

Ten different ways maybe but they all would be describing the same thing won't they?

it will be the same experience, they won't see it exactly the same way.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by tpiander: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian / Twisted Scriptures - And The Truth Shall Set You Free / Brazilian Pastor Convinced Followers His Penis Contained HOLY MILK. Now Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.