Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? (4184 Views)

PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by chinasaekperem: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

I disagree!...for a population of 5mil I think the minimum sample size should be 100 individuals...that should be sufficient enough to make a generalisation...a sample size of 40 is way too small and it increases the level of error and reduces the confidence level...and thus causes skewedness in an otherwise normal distribution
but 40 should be enough for the population on nairaland.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Crocz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blockus:

I been sell chemist for for Owerri, so I know wetin Sub lime be.

Buhahahahahahahahaha...You been sell "chemist"?...you fall ma hand die!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Blockus: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

Buhahahahahahahahaha...You been sell "chemist"?...you fall ma hand die!

grin

I didn't get him as at the blood of Jesus post.. But then I understood him when he related it to chemistry.. Everything after that BOJ post was me clowning. grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Crocz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: but 40 should be enough for the population on nairaland.

Even on Nairaland...it's too small
The minimum sample size is 30, you know...and there is just a difference of 10 btw 30 and 40

Take for example, you are to sample ages of ppl in a population...when your sample size is too small, there is a possibility that you won't cover the possible age range of all individuals and thus when taking the mean age, it will be considerably smaller than the actual population mean were it to be calculated...again, were you to take another sample in the same population using the same sample size, the sample mean of 1st and 2nd will be far apart
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
irishCream: Op na marketing strategy all join sha no be una dey say 'pic or I don't blv'? God bless all of dem girls wey dey give una photoshopped/digitalized edited pics grin

LOL you're right. Most girls pics here are edited in one way or the order smiley
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by chinasaekperem: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

Even on Nairaland...it's too small
The minimum sample size is 30, you know...and there is just a difference of 10 btw 30 and 40

Take for example, you are to sample ages of ppl in a population...when your sample size is too small, there is a possibility that you won't cover the possible age range of all individuals and thus when taking the mean age, it will be considerably smaller than the actual population mean were it to be calculated...again, were you to take another sample in the same population using the same sample size, the sample mean of 1st and 2nd will be far apart
ok, I thought I should save him that stress, he should make the sample size 100 then, 50females and 50males, let's see how far he will go with his findings, that should substantially represent the population of nairaland.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by bola1100(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abeg leave dem alone, dem dey find potential hubby for here, husband no easy to find for naija again
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Crocz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: ok, I thought I should save him that stress, he should make the sample size 100 then, 50females and 50males, let's see how far he will go with his findings, that should substantially represent the population of nairaland.

Cool...I'd like to see the outcome of his findings grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: am one of those guys man, try to decipher but don't mention my name oooooooo, i am wanted on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol amu still pondering oh tell me nah haba cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by chinasaekperem: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
chyno123:

Chidiebere is this your new moniker? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't understand, what about chidiebere
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by dazz661(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
djeezy: The guys display their pics too. its just a matter of choice. I displayed mine and can take it off anytime I want to.
Me like ya dp grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by nellyelitz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Not all guys jor...meanwhile u forgot to mention that ur phone has a camera problem that why u forgot to upload ur pix.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by nellyelitz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa o. How would some1 please you guys?
We no use, una say we no use.
We use person own - identity theft/low self esteem...
We still use our real pics - u wanna know why
Na wetin? undecided
Anyway, I think u guys no fine. grin
#justkidding#
Guys aint in the habit of sampling dia pics, I think dey do more of animation nd comic dps
my dear me follow tire for this guy...
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by chinasaekperem: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
nellyelitz: Not all guys jor...meanwhile u forgot to mention that ur phone has a camera problem that why u forgot to upload ur pix.
lolzzzz, you sound very sure.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by djeezy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
dazz661:
Me like ya dp grin
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by scribble: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
well i have been using my pics since day 1 and the ladies never fail to take notice kiss

some say they have even seen me before undecided

one told me she dreamt about me once

i think its good to use your dp because of the compliments cool
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Dreyl(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joblessness
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
undecided ....... .
Na wa ooo. You put pics...complain.
You no put...complain. Hmmmm....
Another person will soon open another thread now...asking "why people don't change their p.p often". Notin wey person no go see.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
debdave: undecided ....... .
Na wa ooo. You put pics...complain.
You no put...complain. Hmmmm....
Another person will soon open another thread now...asking "why people don't change their p.p often". Notin wey person no go see.
Hehehehe, the answer to that 1 simple. They don't wanna loose dem likes.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
LOL
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
grin...the thing tire me.
Everybody wan create thread by force.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
nnekamezor: LOL
I lie?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Shugajay(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dz kin question sef!!! Seriously, humans 're insatiable... Ladies use d pics of celebrities, una go complain!! Dey use d pictures of animations, una go still complain!!! Now, dey av decided to use dia real pics, n yet, some dudes still dey complain...

What's the way 4wrd abeg?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I lie?
#Chuckles# not @ all oo
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Katier00(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: not at all allure, I'm not telling you not to use it, I just want to know why you girls use it, if it's a marketing strategy, well I think you just got a client.
why do you men think everything is abt you guys. Marketing strategy ke? Women don suffer
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Deiok(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2014
OP. What is your point realy.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa o. How would some1 please you guys?
We no use, una say we no use.
We use person own - identity theft/low self esteem...
We still use our real pics - u wanna know why
Na wetin? undecided
Anyway, I think u guys no fine. grin
#justkidding#
Guys aint in the habit of sampling dia pics, I think dey do more of animation nd comic dps

*in Frank Edoho's voice* You are absolutely right!!!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by akatekpe(m): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2014
rozzay:
Just said my mind. Anyway em dey find traffic
majority of you use ur real pic as a marketing strategy.i just checked urs n below u gave us ur functional email for hook up wink
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2014
akatekpe: majority of you use ur real pic as a marketing strategy.i just checked urs n below u gave us ur functional email for hook up wink
Bros u r committing repitition, yes we use it as marketing ok, so? U wan flog us. So waste of thread since u know. Next
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by OmichaelO: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
because we love boys
Re: Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? by mikron(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
To look for customers. Btw i displayed mine and im a guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday / Wicked World (pics Inside) / Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.