Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » (22468 Views)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by poiZon: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Keneking: Ok

hv u been cured?
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by poiZon: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tazmode: Totally Unfermented Laughter

so lafta ferments............
nairaland is fun to be with
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Superstar007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Have got loads of funny pictures grin grin

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Olusanya333(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ladies always ask me "why are you laughing"
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by funnyme(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok! Wen don hear! Next pls!
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
But dis naija where i dey stay, all i see are strong faces looking stern and mean.
BOYS NO DEY SMILE.
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by themmydhayhor(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
lol

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by nickz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
only real gees understand grin grin grin

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by nickz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by experimentist: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
While dem a burn it an cough
Mi and mi fren dem a burn it and laugh
Babylon a come mi burn it off fast
Me just burn it an laugh, bun it and pass
First mi tek a puff an bun it an chant...grin

I just dey smoke dey laugh... Healthy living cool
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by tigonana: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
ggrin: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringringringrin

I love laughing mehn cheesycheesy
Infact I can laugh for africa cheesycheesy

winkwinkwink
dis guy is crazy.
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by sammondonpoint(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't even know the essence of thid thread self
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Titiluvly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
augustina angry
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: augustina angry
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by chimerase2: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Titiluvly:
kiss
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Sabadon(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
e dey sweet to laff oooo,bt imagine u peeping me tru a window n u see me laffing to myself wetin go first enter ur mind
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Edusouls(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Of course laughing increases life span, and improves to our health, but is it easy to laugh in this hellish condition we see ourselves in this economy and the life threatning stress people go through daily to survive..
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Janetozi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Only one word with 8 letters makes such a long thread that frightens me to read.

I laugh every day though

i wish laughter can cure Ebola, the present world we are in would have been a better place, a place to laugh & laugh

1 Like

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Janetozi(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
You own no pass weed and ogogoro.

What is wrong with u

Must u attack smoking of weed & Indian hemp to every comment u make, is smoking the only thing u live for

U are taking it too much and it is affecting ur reasoning, speech, comment & behavior
experimentist: While dem a burn it an cough
Mi and mi fren dem a burn it and laugh
Babylon a come mi burn it off fast
Me just burn it an laugh, bun it and pass
First mi tek a puff an bun it an chant...grin

I just dey smoke dey laugh... Healthy living cool
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by experimentist: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Janetozi: You own no pass weed and ogogoro.

What is wrong with u

Must u attack smoking of weed & Indian hemp to every comment u make, is smoking the only thing u live for

U are taking it too much and it is affecting ur reasoning, speech, comment & behavior
aaaah, babe, tek it easy nah.. Are we quarelling? cheesy

Come, I dnt do ogogoro ok cry
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by themmydhayhor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sabadon: e dey sweet to laff oooo,bt imagine u peeping me tru a window n u see me laffing to myself wetin go first enter ur mind

How to help u with a CHAIN bro
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Any time i laugh,people think i'm laughing at them. na wa oo. abeg make una no vex- it's my hobby.
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by kstyle2(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
pxjosh: kstyle2 where did you get this crazy pics from?!? lolzzzzzzzz
...I've got loads of them
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by raphy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
*laughing* *falls inside gutter* *still laughing*
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by DikSin(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: .........
I don't actually know what to comment....sorry guys! But i couldn't read all that stuff..........
U're not alone. My 48 year old osofia gateman felt same way in the year 1997.
Hope u won't end like him for been a proud lazy reader; no offence o.
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by tola9ja: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2014
can u laugh when you see this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by DikSin(m): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

angry
So u get lite brain as well abi?
U quote a whole post & comment nothing. U still get one like join body... Hmm u get live no be small o! But unfortunately ur head no dey too correct
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2014
grin
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by nwaobitex: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2014
lol
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Yustash001(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Youngsage:
Humor is infectious! The sound of
roaring laughter is far more contagious
than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze.
When laughter is shared, it binds people together, increases happiness and intimacy; it also triggers healthy physical changes in the body, strengthens your immune system,
boosts your energy, diminishes pain, and
protects you from the damaging effects
of stress.
Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use! cheesy

“Your sense of humor is one of the most powerful tools you have to make certain
that your daily mood and emotional state support good health.”
˜Paul E. McGhee, Ph.D.

Nothing works faster to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. It lightens burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting
problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional
health.

Physical Health Benefits of Laughter

• Laughter relaxes the whole body.
A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.

• Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and
infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving
your resistance to disease.

• Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel- good chemicals.
Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily
relieve pain.

• Laughter protects the heart.
Laughter improves the function of blood
vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.

9ice one...
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by Harrybanty(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2014
ebolablast: meanwhile,the people of banki town in borno are not smiling as boko haram takes over their town some hours ago to the extent that they now even fly their flag there
read here
http:///Gxzp
see them! I didn't do up to half of this when i was banned for one week on Nairaland
Re: The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » by MrCork: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
DikSin:
So u get lite brain as well abi?
U quote a whole post & comment nothing. U still get one like join body... Hmm u get live no be small o! But unfortunately ur head no dey too correct

..calm down b!tch..no nid for violence. . Ain't u suppose to be a diiick?..b!tch pliss calm down. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NMA Strike Suspended? / 7 Ways To Maintain Weight Loss / Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.