Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? (33827 Views)

What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Can An Open Marriage Ever Work In The Real World? / An Open Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by McDoe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Theblessed "Just think of your SALVATION when you indulge in these EVIL practises in the name of fashion!"

Abi ooooo?
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by Theblessed(f): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
McDoe:

@ Theblessed "Just think of your SALVATION when you indulge in these EVIL practises in the name of fashion!"

Abi ooooo?

But, wetin be the abiooooo you de talk about?  No be true say, we go answer to God one day? Na him be the Salvation man de talk about.  Abi, Adam and EVE, them get open marriage Don't mind, every thing we do here wey God warn us no do, and we do am?  Wait, you go answer for am, na him be my point.
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by McDoe(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
Theblessed:

But, wetin be the abiooooo you de talk about?  No be true say, we go answer to God one day? Na him be the Salvation man de talk about.

Meant no harm baby
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by GEW: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
bawomolo:

Aren't most Nigerian men technically in open relationships anyway.
sad to say most marriages in naija are marriage of convinience and open marriage
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by agathamari(f): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
learning this about will smith has made me loose all repect for him
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by agathamari(f): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
GEW:

sad to say most marriages in naija are marriage of convinience and open marriage

i say that and i get yelled at
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by celebrityw(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
No, because AIDS has not went anywhere and for the most part, marriage is for 2 people to remain together until death.  Marriage is not to play around and enjoy moments of passion with other people.  Spiritually, it's wrong.  smiley
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by kellorah: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
I don't think they're actually in an open marriage, prolly just rumours. undecided
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
kellorah:

I don't think they're actually in an open marriage, prolly just rumours. undecided

I was gonna ask too, how they knew that will and jada is in open relationship?
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by ritaNL: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
Yes i will . . . . . oh no I wont
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by White007(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by dinachi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
We warned you! The floodgates are now open! Get ready for all manners of deviancy. The moment homosexuality was accepted all manner of satanic ideas are now flying. Open marriage? Thats a new one!
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by vanstanzy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is sacrilege shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. God have mercy on such couples!
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by ortodox: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
ds is defin8ly nt marriage angry
Re: Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? by emyguz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
Open marriage is when a wife tells her husband,
"Look, I know that you have trouble keeping little junior to yourself whenever I am not around and you see these young things in skirt. And I'm not a saint myself; I would like to see what other men have to offer in bed. So why don't we go ahead and have sex with other people? As long as you don't impregnate another lady it's ok with me, and I myself will make sure get pregnant by another man!"

From the wikipedia, "An open marriage is a marriage where both parties agree that they are permitted the right to have sexual relationships outside the marriage, without regarding this as sexual infidelity."

In this day and age when sex is everywhere, people are finding it difficult to stick to their marital vows; when it seems that 'old fashioned' values about sex being restricted to marriage only are no longer realistic, would you consider an open marriage? (At least, in an open marriage, you would know when your spouse is sleeping with someone else and be able to protect yourself.)

Do you know that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith (his wife) have an open marriage? shocked
(and maybe that is why they are not divorced after all this time?)

One question for you sir...
"Are you married?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos / My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.