Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Broke Her Heart Twice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart Twice (4495 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Txlonghorn(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2006
@ Edygirl,

Abeg no mind that boy sef TUFIA*hisses*
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Damest09(f): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2006
@ Kave

The fact that you knelt down for her does not mean anything. Guys weakness is their knee, you will keep that up (knee before women). Let the girl go on with her life. Can't you see you don't love her? Deal with it and let her be.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2006
diddy4:

my man i will be honest with you. you are something else and if i were her, i aint coming back to you. you will do it again and again and again. this one you are saying is just tori to me. i no even believe you to start with.

@diddy4, hehehehehehehehehe, i know that is exactly what you wuld say.lol
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2006
@hibans
you now know my mind huh? nice. wink wink wink
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by twinz(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2006
Hmm lets see, there was a guy who got a chic pregnant but refused to marry her against all odds,got her pregnant the second time and still refused to marry her, beat her black and blue to get an abortion but she refused, the bottom line is that they are married now after the fourth child, so i think you stand the chance of ending up with her, its one of those many rare cases of not knowing what you have till realize its right there i front of you.Except you are still sowing your wild oaths about.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2006
yeah diddy4 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2006
@hibans
is dat signature meant for me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2006
Hey guys, All i nid is how or wat can i do to prove that i'll b tru this time, I just nid advices from u all and not to b scold. , Ah ah! Una wiked o, We'v really kom a long way dont u guys get it?She is my girl frend, If she does not learn to 4giv now, Is it wen we get marid she wud? Eh? Even God 4givs a sincer repentant heart,
Then,d issue of marrying her?She is still young and not ready 4 dat yet, Moreover,she am jst 24, She's 20, So no mar age until 3yrs time, Wen i'll wil ask her to marry me,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by iice(f): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2006
That's the thing we all been saying, because if na me be the girl no matter what u do, i will not be coming back. How can u break a girl's heart 2x and think that u're entittled 2 have her back with undying love and trust? She must love u very much 2 come back 2 u 3times(as u said she's u'r girlfriend). U said u are not yet ready 2 marry. What not make use of those the remaining years before u actually marry 2 win her trust?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by wormedup(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Kave:

If she does not learn to 4giv now, Is it when we get marid she would?

u r even habouring the thoughts of doing it again. in marriage.
bros, no let me jam u for road ooo, i'll take the case personal.
free the fine girl abegi .
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by chistiana(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
u dont deserve something good guy, if i was in her shoes i will accept u back into my arms but rather revenge, i wont break ur heart cause if i break ur heart u can still pick up the broken pieces and move on with life,

i will Stab ur heart, that u will live for the rest of ur life to heal the bruises grin angry

well u just lucky am not the baby girl,

but u dont worth to be accepted into a soft arms. u have betrade the love she as for u

Thats bad,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
@wormedup
abeg tell am. na dis kin guy i no go waste time forget bottle for his stomach. imagine. na girl heart u wan they break. make i catch u for dat your streeth, na when u go hear am.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

@wormedup
abeg tell am. na this kin guy i no go waste time forget bottle for his stomach. imagine. na girl heart u wan they break. make i catch u for that your streeth, na when u go hear am.

@diddy4,

plz dont kill the guy for me ok. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2006
i wont. i will be a good boy. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

i wont. i will be a good boy. smiley smiley smiley smiley

@diddy4,

good. but the guy needed some kinda advice, plz give him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2006
the only advise i have for him is dat he should clean his act up cuzz he sucks. i wont even tell him what will make him get that girl back cuzz he sure doesnt deserve her.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2006
hahahahahahahahaha grin, i just observed that u'r a cool guy, lol cool cool cool cool cool. u dont like hurting girls, thats nice.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by diddy4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
cuzz i know how it feels. aint a nice thing to experience.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
May be u guys dont get it yet, See here were i am eh!, there r a million girls i can go out wit, Moreover my girl is far away, As in , Real far, But i love her so much that distance doesn't matter, I love her and want her bak, Its barely 2wks it happened that am wanting her bak, Now i know deep in me that i wil never break her heart again kom wat may, All i nid from u guys is how or wat can i do to prove it to her? Pls u guys shud try and help me out now ah ah!
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by edygirl(f): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2006
If you broke her heart two times, what makes you think you won't break it the third time? Go get another girl. You got what you deserved.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Kave(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2006
.Because i no exactly Y i did it on those 2 okesions.But now i fil it wasn't nesesary breakin up, But kom2tink of it! I actually tuk all d blame to mysef:, Well notin spoil, She's my heart bit,
And then,dont u guys tink if she stays too long, To acept me bak,she might loose me?
See, This girl loves me, I min she is my girl, We'v bin on since 5yrs ago, Now.
D rezin i brok up was cos i cant imagin loosin her at the 11th hour. .T'wud min that after bout 9 or ten yrs i wunt actually get marid to her, Jst imagin that, Eh! Well i've decided to hang on then , Sins she complained am not patient, Now she's so scared to kom bak, Ladies pls be fair now pls, Wat shud i do? I want her bak,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by iice(f): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2006
Some1 please help the poor soul
Kave:

.Because i no exactly Y i did it on those 2 okesions.But now i fil it wasn't nesesary breakin up, But kom2tink of it! I actually tuk all d blame to mysef:, Well notin spoil,
Hmmmm, your breaking her heart should actually be shared by both of u?
Kave link=topic=18761.msg537907 date=1154467709]She's my heart bit,
And then,don't u guys think if she stays too long, To acept me bak,she might loose me?[/quote]
Might loose you? Get over Urself angry angry Isnt that what we have been saying, move on and leave the poor girl 2 look for a better life
[quote author=Kave:

See, This girl loves me, I min she is my girl, We'v bin on since 5yrs ago, Now.
D rezin i brok up was because i can't imagin loosin her at the 11th hour. .
Now am confused here! U broke up with her because u couldnt bear 2 loose her after the 11th hour? Call the asylum quick tongue tongue
Kave:
T'would min that after bout 9 or ten years i wunt actually get marid to her, Jst imagin that, Eh! Well i've decided to hang on then , Sins she complained am not patient, Now she's so scared to kom bak, Ladies please be fair now please, What should i do? I want her bak,
And thou has buried thyself here. Imagine getting married 2 her after all the years u've been 2gether? Strap the jacket quick quick tongue tongue And all the years she has spent with you is nothing 2 her? If u don't have any loyalty or conviction of marrying her despite your constant declarations of your love(which sounds wack) for her. Abeg go get the one u dey sure say u go marry and u no go waste time on eh. And u wonder y she doesnt want 2 trust U? grin grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by wormedup(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2006
ok bros,
1. u and i know you're not yet ready for marriage right ?
now u break up with a girl u claim to love because u don't want to get messed up for what you're not ready for ? that's crazy.
2. say u want to marry her, have u proposed to her yet ? if u haven't, that's your second error.
she has to be sure that u really mean sticking with her.
she need to know that the only reason u guys are not married yet is not because u don't want to or love her. it has to be something else like time, money, shelter; things like that, which she can clearly see and understand.
i'm not telling these just so u can use it as an instrument and woo her over again. i personally don't tell anyone "i love u" if don't mean it.
so u have to mean it.
remember, she might be in here, reading these posts smiley.
if she'll look right through u, she'll know if you're serious or not. she ain't scared to me, she just haven't seen the seriousness in u and u don't show that by kneeling down. she might just decide to gather that from the way u hold her hand ! just speculating but it's possible. it's not always about the big things bro.
my girl told me once that she knew i had probs with her sometime ago from the way i spoke with other girls !
i asked how and she said i spent more time than usual that day !
so there are just somethings u'll never get to know about your babe and u need to know as much as possible.

i ain't no preacher, i just opened my mouth. . . . . and closed it. smiley cool
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hibans(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2006
, lol, diddy4!

u mean u had the experience before? tell us more. just kidding cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by idaraete: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2007
I would advice that you ask yourself what actually is drawing you back to her. Ask yourself if you truly love her, then try as much as you can not to break her heart again. It is not a very funny experience,heartbreak,I mean.I would not wish it for my worst enemy.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by FactorChic(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhhh SHUT UP! angry
If I know that girl, I'll tell her NEVER to come back to you!
you broker her heart twice, what else?
lets face it here, you willalways do it again!
Rubbish, I hope I dont know this girl cos I will convince her not to come back to you! angry
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hotonuo(f): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2007
angry u don't know what you want.you are a confused man.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by pajay3: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2007
please help on cisco?
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hotonuo(f): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2007
pa-jay,wats wrong with my comment. tongue
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by temmyabby(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
i hope she doesn't get back with u angry angry do u think shes a toy or wood or wot
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by hazeleyez(f): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
jus let the girl go since the difference in religion is a big deal for you.
trust me it wont get any better, so save yourselves the heartbreak.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by chineyenwa: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
Infact u don't deserve to have somebody like her, selfish person that dosen't have human feeling and conscience look at ur self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something I found on my facebook page / People Say I Look Like Rihanna / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.