Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Broke Her Heart Twice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart Twice (4494 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by booberry: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
are u even sure of urself? dats d 1st question u shud b askin urself. u seem confused.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Rooneyboy(m): 3:03am On Oct 13, 2009
Well i ll only advice u to leave the girl alone cos u ll end up breaking it again and again.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2009
@ poster, well done boy. I THINK I HAVE TO BREAK SOMEONE'S HEART AGAIN AND AGAIN. JUST FOT THE FUN OF IT.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by djungle(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2009
It sounds like you are considering getting into a relationship with your ex again and she is feeling pretty scared about it. It's normal that she feels this way when you had emotionally abused her in the past. From what you are saying, it sounds like she feels it's a pretty emotionally risky situation. When we are hurt several times by a person, trust is affected in the relationship. It takes time and commitment from both people to rebuilt trust.

You may need to give her some time to really think about this before she makes a decision. I'm hearing that you broke up twice when you were together. Sounds like you were on an emotional rollercoaster, which can be very draining and exhausting. Has the relationship ever known a good amount of peace? Or has it only known drama?

It would be important to set some boundaries with each other if you went ahead with the relationship. Boundaries are about what is okay and what's not okay. They would need to be things you both agree on. Boundaries are also a good way of working out what expectations you both have for the relationship.

I wish you good luck.
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by kim24: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2010
actions speak louder than words!!! act attentive, be calm and dontpush, pray, if it is Gods will it will be done!!! God controls, not us, good luck, but please u scar each time you break up, it kills a piece of the heart!!!
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by sleekone: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2010
Story story,
Re: I Broke Her Heart Twice by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2013
Actions speak louder than words. N ur words r hurtful. Show her. N be patient but don't give up if u truly love her. Anything worth having takes work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him / People Say I Look Like Rihanna / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.