Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship (854 Views)

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by charlito94(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Most people belive without having sex in a relationship means the relationship never took place, most often some do during first date especially a young guy inside a car, some guys are sex addicts dat dey can't stay without it and also most ladies are easily tempted when touched at the right spot and fall for a guys seduction. Some will claim I can't date a guy or guy who can't have sex within a relationship waiting till dey get married. Please I want u all to check the verasity of this argument. Is it right to have sex before getting married, during a relationship. U no most women dat are not virtous pretend to be d type with a value. And finally, most people claim it keeps a relationship going, last longer and especially d idea of getting pregnant by these ladies to keep a guy for marriage.pls tender ur views to this argument contended over decades
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sex is nature*s way of helping us fight stress, momentary fantasy and means of reproduction. Sex is not a sin, and there is no sin in sex, neither is sin sexy. Have lots of sex to burn calories, and remember always, you are missing it every moment you let the urge go without the action. Some day you will find the need but cant find the libido, cos of other superior passions and desires in life. Now, that you still happen to have the urge, use it. Love sex, its natural.
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by curiouses: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Billyonaire: Sex is nature*s way of helping us fight stress, momentary fantasy and means of reproduction. Sex is not a sin, and there is no sin in sex, neither is sin sexy. Have lots of sex to burn calories, and remember always, you are missing it every moment you let the urge go without the action. Some day you will find the need but cant find the libido, cos of other superior passions and desires in life. Now, that you still happen to have the urge, use it. Love sex, its natural.

Funny but not true. grin grin
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Iaz93: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Have sex while you still can. Stop all these BS

1 Like

Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

Funny but not true. grin grin
Define "Truth".
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by curiouses: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Billyonaire: Define "Truth".

Truth

1 the quality or state of being true.

2 that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

3 a fact or belief that is accepted as true.

Unless you're not coming from religious angle, Sin is sexy.
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by geezyk(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
What's the benefit of being in a relationship when there are no benefits abounding there? Sex is all a part after the relationship, it's more like the icing on the cake, the added sweetener... The beauty of the relationship lies on the good sex... moreover, what's a relationship without sex?
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Iaz93: Have sex while you still can. Stop all these BS
Where have you been? shocked
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Iaz93: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Joavid:
Where have you been? shocked
I've been on the sidelines oh.

Long time, Jo. How are you? cheesy
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Iaz93: I've been on the sidelines oh.

Long time, Jo. How are you? cheesy

Am fine smiley
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by Iaz93: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Joavid:

Am fine smiley
Good cool
Re: Is It A Neccesity To Have Sex Within An Existing Relationship by jennylove7575(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Op me I no like this ur traditional sex studies o...sex is very important in every relationship. This is why jah created eve. ..sex is a good thing its a spiritual healer, a comforter a binder and a stress killer. To crown it all its very sweet. The pleasure that comes with it its unexplainable...if u don't have sex before marriage, how would u know if its the right size for u or if both of you have got the sex moves in bed? Marriage is a lifetime thing therefore, the sex course most be proper passed as in first class or master degree...without a carry over... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When / She My Female Friend Not My Girlfriend / Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.