Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I (1112 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by Equity10(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
My name is dan, am a final year student,preparing for my NYSC and i have been dating my VIRGIN girlfriend for a year now,she is in her 2nd year, she is on my neck crying day and night that i must DISVIRGIN her before i graduate and am not ready for that now.Because am stil in love with my Ex. Pls my fellow nairalander i need ur ADVICE!!!
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by surgecom(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Send her to shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by olasmith10(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Which kyn talk be dis...
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by keypad1: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
bring her to my room this night, leave her with me, come back the next morning to collect her. I promise u, she will not disturb again. i assure you
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by agrovick(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
I giff up
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by Negro1: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Equity10: My name is dan, am a final year student,preparing for my NYSC and i have been dating my VIRGIN girlfriend for a year now,she is in her 2nd year, she is on my neck crying day and night that i must DISVIRGIN her before i graduate and am not ready for that now.Because am stil in love with my Ex. Pls my fellow nairalander i need ur ADVICE!!!

Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by RFella(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2014
surgecom: Send her to shekau.

Chaiiii....omo u brutal aswear down
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2014
e b lyk say u wan die young abi?
U r stil in Luv wif ur Ex and yet u r dating another, na wa 4 u oooo.
d only solution z to tel d girl u r stl in luv wif ur Ex, and dt u cant disvirgin her simple, if she wants to move over to another let her do it, if she doesnt, gud 4 u. nd moreover if u disvirgin her and stl later work tinx out wif ur Ex, Me wey dey type dz tin no go frgive u.
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by Equity10(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
@ benswaggy tank for ur advice,i blive that will be better
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Yeye thread
Re: Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I by valdes00(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2014
There is a guy called MRCORK here on nairaland, jus contact him. I believe he can do the job perfectly for you.... Dnt tank me, jus tank God..

(1) (Reply)

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / The Best Men Are Often Too Shy To Chase Women / Husbands And Boyfriends: The Difference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.