Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1114 Views)

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by compromise84: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
AM DYING IN SILENT AS MY HUBBY IS FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN WHEREBY SOME WILL CALL AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES TO ME, NAGGING AND BEATING ME, INSULTING MY FAMILY. MOST PAINFUL PART OF IT, GIVING WOMEN BELLY AND ABORTING THEM, RIGHT NOW ONE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM WHERE HE'S FOCUSING ALL HE'S ATTENTION TO, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

AM HIS LEGAL WIFE WITH 4 KIDS, DUE TO THIS, HE HAS INFORM ME THAT HE'S NO LONGER HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE, I THINK MY HUBBY IS UNDER LOVE SPELL, PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Men?
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Which kind love spell... undecided undecided..ur hubby na serious alagbere...am sure u saw d signs before u marry him...buh u kept thinking he will change after marriage...and now after 4 children, u crying for help...#myadvice# u better sit back, ignore and pray he changes soon...and divert all ur attention and love to ur children...dey needs it more at moment...only God can change a man dat is adulterous...

2 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snadguy007(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2014
Maybe you should stop worrying about your husband and concentrate on how to bring your children up. Cos right now, your children needs you more than your husband. Some men are heaven sent _slut

2 Likes

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by usermane(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Should have asked in family section. There are more experienced minds in the area of marriage there than here.

Personally, i think you have let it gone too far. Perhaps, if you had spoken out long ago, it could have prevented this. I don't have much to offer but i sympathize with you. Talk to him or your family and see where it leads. If the future still look bleak, then separate.

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2014
jideomowunmi: Which kind love spell... undecided undecided..ur hubby na serious alagbere...am sure u saw d signs before u marry him...buh u kept thinking he will change after marriage...and now after 4 children, u crying for help...#myadvice# u better sit back, ignore and pray he changes soon...and divert all ur attention and love to ur children...dey needs it more at moment...only God can change a man dat is adulterous...
Don't tell me you believed this shi,t.

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Firstly my dear u are not the first to be treated this way, here is my advice
1. Why not spend more time with him.
2. Find out that thing u skipped along d line in ur marriage dat he loves particularly about you. Maybe u've stopped doing somethings ryt.
3. Stop negative tot and friends even here on nairaland.com as two wrongs can never make a ryt.
4. Try to impress him, don't nag him, just stay silent, allow him rant. Men suddenly bcom conscious afterwards naturally.
5. Seek the face of God, even the most powerful man of God is as weak in marriage.
6. If the above fails file for DIVORCE and use a good lawyer to get ur share to take care of ur children. Don't let family discourage u in d name of christianity or religion for divorce is legal. Sure u don't want to be just another statitics to women abuse in NiG.

1 Like

Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
usermane: Should have asked in family section. There are more experienced minds in the area of marriage there than here.

Personally, i think you have let it gone too far. Perhaps, if you had spoken out long ago, it could have prevented this. I don't have much to offer but i sympathize with you. Talk to him or your family and see where it leads. If the future still look bleak, then separate.

i came all d way from family section. [size=15pt]#TeamFamily[/size]
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't tell me you believed this ship.

Well..swthrt, it cud be..i av a neighbour..father of 3 dat won't let me be...I respect his wife so much anyway..if not..wud av turned him to mayee... grin grin
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe this
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by richardnuga(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hahahhahaha......... Are u serious.. Wow
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: I don't believe this

i know quite a few real cases of such behaviour in life. with kids, long time in marriage, one even with pregnant wife with long waited baby.
Re: Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by richardnuga(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm....... Oga ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More / deleted / 6 Reasons Why He Is Avoiding Sex With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.