Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex (666 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex by adamant75: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2014
I meant a woman online playing games. We grew very close to each other over a short time to the point where we talk all the time. We could not stay away from each other and still can't. We both feel like we have fell in love. She just had broke up with her boyfriend but she still lives with him. She says they do not have sex but they do share the same bed with her baby that sleeps in between them. She tells me she has told him to get his own place and that was weeks ago. I live in america and her in the netherlands. We want to meet in person but we have to wait months maybe even a year. We have agreed not to see others. But I got to tell you this ex sleeping in same bed thing bothers me. Am I a fool for getting in this situation or what do you think I should do. The hard part is the feeling of love is therw between us.
Re: Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2014
adamant75: I meant a woman online playing games. We grew very close to each other over a short time to the point where we talk all the time. We could not stay away from each other and still can't. We both feel like we have fell in love. She just had broke up with her boyfriend but she still lives with him. She says they do not have sex but they do share the same bed with her baby that sleeps in between them. She tells me she has told him to get his own place and that was weeks ago. I live in america and her in the netherlands. We want to meet in person but we have to wait months maybe even a year. We have agreed not to see others. But I got to tell you this ex sleeping in same bed thing bothers me. Am I a fool for getting in this situation or what do you think I should do. The hard part is the feeling of love is therw between us.
It is all hogwash. There is no way both of them are sleeping on the same bed and nothing is happening . Cut her loose. As simple as that .
Re: Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex by seedord247(m): 5:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Doromaga grin grin
Re: Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex by hushmail: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2014
yes u have said it all. u r a FO0l. So there r no women in US for u wait 3 yrs 4 a dream in neitherlands?

Better wake up
Re: Long Distance Girl Friend Still Living With Her Ex by valdes00(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Lolzzz baby in-btw dem... Fahear, so u no knw say na dat baby in-btw style dey bad pass.... Ask anybody

(1) (Reply)

Your Blind Date Xperience / Why Nigerian Guys Should Not Settle For Less / The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.