Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (5522 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Moblord(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2014
lyntiffany: hmmmm 7,5,4,3,2 to an extent but 1 seriously I don't do girlie stuff.
#1 is the most annoying. Its good you dont do that.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by lyntiffany(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Moblord: #1 is the most annoying. Its good you dont do that.
Thanks dear
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by radiorebel(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay:
Am not o, just used to having male friends I flow with dem bera nd dey suit me just fine
So u mean say its nrmal 2 flex wif d opp sex...hehehehe... smiley ur guy will die soon(jealousy)
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2014
radiorebel:
So u mean say its nrmal 2 flex wif d opp sex...hehehehe... smiley ur guy will die soon(jealousy)
He ll just have to get used to it cos dats me
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by radiorebel(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
So der is nutin wrng if he also choose d opp sex as his friends embarassed
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
mdee1: This one too much na haba, u no go marry girl? u be gay??
Do I look like one?
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2014
#Justobserving#
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by zoeee(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: most of them are true. I know this girl that tells me everything that goes on in her life..I mean everything! It's peculiar to all gurls. You guys flirt,gossip,lack confidence,obsessed with their looks,have fish brain,can't think rationally,are controlled by emotions. The OP is merciful sef. 7 indeed...

U so wrong bout all u said... Its better u say "some gals" or "a gal I know"... Kz none of those apply to me not even a tad!
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by sunex: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by sunex: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Wat eva, all I know is dat i fu*k girls..
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
zoeee:

U so wrong bout all u said... Its better u say "some gals" or "a gal I know"... Kz none of those apply to me not even a tad!
hmmm...should I believe this lie now?
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by tutaboi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
zoeee: I don't agree....
But dats just fact
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by zoeee(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: hmmm...should I believe this lie now?
Ur choice undecided
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by zoeee(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
tutaboi:
But dats just fact
U think...
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by tutaboi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
zoeee:
U think...
I'm sure u know
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
...well, i do that alot except number one sha.....i stand infront of d mirror alot....not admiring and checking myself, but just dancing and singing.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
That they are disagreeing with some of the points make me believe the points are true tongue
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Lindajohn(f): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: most of them are true. I know this girl that tells me everything that goes on in her life..I mean everything! It's peculiar to all gurls. You guys flirt,gossip,lack confidence,obsessed with their looks,have fish brain,can't think rationally,are controlled by emotions. The OP is merciful sef. 7 indeed...
mumu, becos ur mama dy behave like dat... No mean say all gals go follow her footstep. Aturu ulegule
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: mumu, becos ur mama dy behave like dat... No mean say all gals go follow her footstep. Aturu ulegule
I think you're the rudest lady on Nairaland. Next time you quote me learn how to be polite. Omg! You are very rude!...for a lady.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by KMTee(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
ladies don suffer for una hand
sign of idleness

#monitoringSpirits#
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by amosdrizzy: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
lyntiffany: hmmmm 7,5,4,3,2 to an extent but 1 seriously I don't do girlie stuff.

I don't trust/believe you
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by 100Cents: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
I agree with number 5.

Girls flirt a lot and tell lies about it. When you flirt back, they pretend..

She may be dieing inside to get down with you. But when you mention it, she acts uninterested..

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by lyntiffany(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
amosdrizzy:

I don't trust/believe you
you don't need to
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ahhhh!!!Dat one for be gbege o!
World war II for still dey on now grin grin grin
Ivanspring: I wonder what some people would have done if the world was devoid of girls. undecided

Just wondering...
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Frankenstein: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
#8. Girls hate facts, are not always smart and most times prefer being lied to.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by desirewhet(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
For all those dat don't consur to all of dis, must at least admit to one....else..YOU'RE probably just anoda ..........*** *lips sealed*
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Lindajohn(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: I think you're the rudest lady on Nairaland. Next time you quote me learn how to be polite. Omg! You are very rude!...for a lady.
i dnt care what u tink. Mtchew
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Haywhymido(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Most of what u av here r crap my dear

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: i dnt care what u tink. Mtchew
Owk. You got my message alright.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dis one na secret? undecided .. grin
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by chidekings(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: mumu, becos ur mama dy behave like dat... No mean say all gals go follow her footstep. Aturu ulegule

i weep for u lady,u got a pit toilet of a mouth

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Lindajohn(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
chidekings:

i weep for u lady,u got a pit toilet of a mouth
c'mon go and die.... Anumpama.. U don carri am for head, like say dem dy gv award. #mind ur business. Aproko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too / I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body / If Your Boyfriend Impregnates Another Girl, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.