Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (5600 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Missmossy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Most of what is mentioned isn't really worthy to be called secrets anyway. Most guys know some of these things so well.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
purplesummer:
#2 is true for me. The rest are B.S
op already said you don't want us to know. how do we know this isn't a desperate attempt at cover up?
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Missmossy:
Most of what is mentioned isn't really worthy to be called secrets anyway. Most guys know some of these things so well.
your signature is a blatant lie.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by IamLEGEND1: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Emodeee: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
zoeee:
I don't agree....

do u work with nigeria info 99.3?
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Emodeee: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Missmossy:
Most of what is mentioned isn't really
worthy to be called secrets anyway. Most guys know some of these things
so well.

m still tripping 4 u.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Deputyvictor(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Please Nairalanders get this poster a job, coz he posted dis not because of any thing but coz he has nothing doing

an idle hand is a devil workshop

abeg make una help me give am work, make hin no dey dispurb hinself and we too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind) / All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.