Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (27566 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by initialize(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigerian Police with their various uniforms; only them get up to 10 different uniform but them too like that black color because na so their mind be...... Bunch of Jokers!!!

Nairaland Mobile HQ || For top Quality Android phones and tablets within your budget...::::Click Here::::....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by zombader(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Commissioner of police oyo state.. 08032002676 and 08081765710.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Boyoorisha:

Now we have made an effort to expose them, but someone is not putting it on the front page.
lol... Na him make I tell you make you add tonto dike pixure... mod go just move am go FP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Smartjeezy: SARS in ibadan and osun state are the number enemy of masses...They killed innocent souls without any tangible reasons or whatsoever.Very soon i will bomb one of their station in jesus name for what they did to my brother some years back.May the souls of wicked SARS rest in peace in advance.
lol... Guy you wan turn boko over night... easy with you comment...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Osama10(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigeria is doomed. angry
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is the link to the NPF senior officers numbers... Most of them, if not all respond to any complain you give to them... I can attest to that...
http://www.npf.gov.ng/emergency-contact

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by chris4gold(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
You mean all these is happening here...?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by chris4gold(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
I just spoke with CP Oyo regarding this matter, and he promised me to do something about it, not only that, the link has been sent to him to follow up. Please post any information that will be useful and helpful here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
chris4gold: I just spoke with CP Oyo regarding this matter, and he promised me to do something about it, not only that, the link has been sent to him to follow up. Please post any information that will be useful and helpful here.
Good... If we take things like this directly to authorities, some shit*y things done by our police might have been curbed by now. I believe this is a bold step in the right direction....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by pystar: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by goldfish80(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
A friend of mine who recently was deployed to Sars did confined in me that they take home 35-40k daily as proceeds of their illicit extortion.
fear of God and sheer decency pushed him to write to the CP to be redeployed back to the traffic unit.
Things are happening in this country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by davidif: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Whyn isnt' this on the front page?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by pimppimp(m): 1:38am On Aug 29, 2014
OmG
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:55am On Aug 29, 2014
This is serious.........
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by whitecat007: 4:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Be very careful though and make sure your family and friends know when meeting with the devils in black. People would do anything to cover their sorry arrsses.
Boyoorisha:

Thanks bro, I will do just that

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by whitecat007: 4:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Right! But not far enough. You mean the CP sits in the office to answer about 50 phone calls like this daily? I don't think so! You are just helping with image making. Why can't the police be given training to not do business this way instead of one CP turned receptionist wasting his time and others on what could be stopped.
Rich4god: Its high time we start taking actions and not just opening a thread on NL and forget about it after some comments. OP, go to the police website, you will see all the numbers of police heads, pick the one closer to the venue of incident and test him what happened with all your evidence. Try and follow up and you will see that action will be taken... I will advise you use a second phone line that is mostly dormant. For me, I have on a number of occassion freed my guys from police custody after they were unjustly arrested without paying anything. Even on one occassion, me and my cousin, were extorted of 3k by policemen in a check point, there and then, we placed a call to the CP of the state explaining to him what happened and the vehicle number involved as we were moving, he called us back and asked us to go and collect our money like play like play, my cousin summoned courage, drove back and collected the money... I was scared to hell before i go hear accidental discharge. But it worked, they CP made sure that those guys didnt set up road block any more as within 2mnths of me passing there, I didnt see them. Just go to NPF website and copy the number closer to your place and make the call. Kets bring back some sanity to the NPF...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by whitecat007: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Sahara reporters wrote something about the SARS Ikeja in 2013, and nothing was done about it. The only solution is to have state police.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by enny09: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2014
mod move to front page this is human lives we are talking about
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by repogirl(f): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2014
shocked, pls expose these officers o before anymore people become victims!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by tbatbaby(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Dis issue is really pathetic!For d pple we shld rely on for our security treating citizens like animals.A case of my elder bros with SARS dis year,he left home for work in d morning hoping to return ind nyt buh neva returned not knowing its d SARS dat arrested him.For 9 unrelented days,we couldnt locate him and he was not made to contact his family of his captured.We reported missing person to diff stations only for d officers to be asking for bribe,it was disgusting!A lawyer in our street asked us to go to SARS Ikeja to report not knowing my bros is even in their cell.To cut d story short,d stupid pple collected 80k for his discharged after spending 9days there,kowing fully well he was innocent of d crime,they even arrested like 5 or 6 pple on d case,cos my bros took dem to d friend he brought from,d guy also took dem to where he bought n d case keep expanding.he was arrested for buying a second hand blackberry of 15k from a friend in his workplace.dey claimed d orignal owner of d phone was murdered at atm center which was a cooked up stiory by dem to just arrest pple.they own d berry and sold it out to just start making case n capturing pple with it.What pained me is d wahala we did searching 4 him n diff places pple where going on our behalf collecting money,we spent nothing less than 380000 on dis issue.My family don leave dem to God ooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by 1miccza: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2014
repogirl: shocked, pls expose these officers o before anymore people become victims!

Not just officers that's what they do there,even if they do the police would not do anything.. This should be on the front page or is it already there?? *scratching my head*
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by MARKone(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Pathetic set of people

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2014
whitecat007: Right! But not far enough. You mean the CP sits in the office to answer about 50 phone calls like this daily? I don't think so! You are just helping with image making. Why can't the police be given training to not do business this way instead of one CP turned receptionist wasting his time and others on what could be stopped.
I didnt even get your point... You mean we should just sit and not call any police head so as we wont turn them to receptionist or what. Na wa 4 u. E b like you never enter police case, cos if you have, you wont mind calling the IG to help you out. Speaking of the training, the NPF have been bad for quite a long time and they dont want to change. Its disturbance from we the citizen that will change them...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2014
tbatbaby: Dis issue is really pathetic!For d pple we shld rely on for our security treating citizens like animals.A case of my elder bros with SARS dis year,he left home for work in d morning hoping to return ind nyt buh neva returned not knowing its d SARS dat arrested him.For 9 unrelented days,we couldnt locate him and he was not made to contact his family of his captured.We reported missing person to diff stations only for d officers to be asking for bribe,it was disgusting!A lawyer in our street asked us to go to SARS Ikeja to report not knowing my bros is even in their cell.To cut d story short,d stupid pple collected 80k for his discharged after spending 9days there,kowing fully well he was innocent of d crime,they even arrested like 5 or 6 pple on d case,cos my bros took dem to d friend he brought from,d guy also took dem to where he bought n d case keep expanding.he was arrested for buying a second hand blackberry of 15k from a friend in his workplace.dey claimed d orignal owner of d phone was murdered at atm center which was a cooked up stiory by dem to just arrest pple.they own d berry and sold it out to just start making case n capturing pple with it.What pained me is d wahala we did searching 4 him n diff places pple where going on our behalf collecting money,we spent nothing less than 380000 on dis issue.My family don leave dem to God ooo.
Is like this SARS people own is too much. I will advice everybody to send sms to their family and friends immediatley you are been accousted by them. So that incase they succeed in arresting illegal, your people will have a first hand info of where you are and start making the move. You can imagine them keeping some one for w days without trial nor contacting his family. Na so them go just hold am till when. Its really getting out of hand.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by okonja(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmmm, na wa for this country oh! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed,

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Leetunechi: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
pystar: .

guy. When you wan buy some sence undecided ?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by DRealGeesam(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nigeria!!!!
Which way?
Wickedness all over, all for money!

No fear of God only proclaiming religion.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by tdayof(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
CityNG:

Exactly.

The officials are on Facebook and Twitter.

Compose a well written post and put it on social media accounts of the npf and it's leaders.

The former IG is on my Facebook friends list as an example.
he should just tweet his experience on Twitter to d NPF handle it will b publicized n I think they should b able to take it up.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Brother this is a serious matter. And if you are sincere about your claims, you owe your conscience and the nation to take thie matter serious and escalate it as much as possible.

Give more details, contact channels TV, spread this information with more details on facebook and other social media, you can help save many lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Leetunechi: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
I remeba hw i was arrested in nigeria for driving... The guy who drove the car was 21.but the police said it was underage driving undecided ..i slept in cell that very day.mofos!
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by 9jahubcom(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
oj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC / Young Man Collapses At PDP Convention Earlier Today In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.