Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (27563 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by slap1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
dada01: After reading your post here is my judgment.

Without any prejudice whatsoever Your story might be correct in the aspect of extortions BUT Bro

The other aspect of D Police SELLING and KILLING its a big horrible LIE due to your Energetic ambitions of black mailing the Police.

Am not a police (in fact I can't) neither my relatives, am not even a #100 fan of the NPF, no with standing u can't just come here and start miss informing us.

If such thinz had happened would u not ave officially lodged a complaint.

......... SMH
It's like you grew up in a highly fenced house and rarely go out. Police hire guns to criminals and sell body parts to ritualists and you're here saying something else.
Just pray you don't meet them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
I lost a dear friend to SARS Awkuzu, my landlord was picked up by SARS Okpoko Div on allegation of kidnapping whereas in the real sense they caught some gays doing the act and metted some beating on them. Before the next day he was almost killed(traveled) but for #200,000 both the gay guys n everyone within the vicinity. Those guys make Guantanamo look like heaven. Been arrested by SARS is as bad as a death sentence. They are same everywhere and even fellow police men hate these SARS operatives. Currently in Anambra state they employ the mandate of the incumbent governor to kill and extort, if the local vigilantees stop you and you refuse to do the needful they simply hand you over to SARS who now tag you a KIDNAPPER.

I even have a video of a DCO in Rivers State who extorted #9000 from me after they arrested a friend for interceding on behalf of a driver his men were beating for not paying their fee. He slept there that night even after I pleaded I was just coming back from site with no cash that evening but #4000 his saving grace was that his face never showed while collecting the money but had him on video confirming that the boy is innocent just that HE DID NOT MIND HIS BUSINESS.
I
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by DRealGeesam(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

They are worse than this....
You must have had a terrible experience with them.
Honestly one cant but be vengeful when u have had brushes with them.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by slap1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
I know a guy who killed truck drivers and drove away with their way-bill goods. He was caught by SARS last Christmas but guess what? He paid 700k (we heard) and is a free man today.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

They are worse than this....
we can put a stop to it. We only need to put our heads together .this killing and shedding of innocent blood by the nigeria police. Has to stop
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by austine4real(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
thank GOD they are alive these SARS are dangerous they can kill em afta five days
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
isetilaye: we can put a stop to it. We only need to put our heads together .this killing and shedding of innocent blood by the nigeria police. Has to stop

You don't know how DEEP this shit has gone........
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

You don't know how DEEP this shit has gone........
no matter how deep it has gone ,we can always start the uprooting one day. If we keep quiet and leave the matter the way it it is,it will only get worse and worse
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
isetilaye: no matter how deep it has gone ,we can always start the uprooting one day. If we keep quiet and leave the matter the way it it is,it will only get worse and worse

State police/ community police maybe the solution
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
It look like SARS in all the states are a bunch of very mean spirited fellows that engages in extra judicial killings...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Wadosky(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
himkers: Na true U talk OP. I opened a thread like this sometime ago. Its exactly the same thing that happened at SARS Awkuzu, Anambra state.

Every midnight, they switch off their light, call out some inmates, take them to their slaughter slab, fire some shots and that's the end; they won't return. Their parts are either sold or disposed off at some river. Once they tell you "they are travelling you", it means you will be killed that night. And to make it all worse, it is a fellow inmate that will be ordered to come and cut out the organs they (SARS) need from the dead person before the body will be disposed off.

My brother is a real life witness to their muderous acts and illegal killings going on at that SARS office, awkuzu anambra. FG should seriously investigate this senseless killings by Men of the police especially their SARS units.
Watch "Alleged Criminals at Awkuzu SARS" on YouTube
Alleged Criminals at Awkuzu SARS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qijq7DlXH-A
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

State police/ community police maybe the solution
I don't think nigeria is ripe for state police ,it will be hijacked by politicians and wealthy people as was the case with bakassi boys. The first we need to do is to collate testimonies of people who have had this nasty experiences with sars ,I am still thinking whether to use a blog or a regular website . But in the absence of a website we can create a thread here on nairaland for this particular objective
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
fff
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Fourcade(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Horrible experiences from people. . . I weep for Naija! sad
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wadosky:
Watch "Alleged Criminals at Awkuzu SARS" on YouTube
Alleged Criminals at Awkuzu SARS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qijq7DlXH-A

I WATCHED THE VIDEO BUT ALL I SEE IS PEOPLE SINGING PRAISES. HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Wadosky(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kayusfity:

I WATCHED THE VIDEO BUT ALL I SEE IS PEOPLE SINGING PRAISES. HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE TOPIC undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
some ppl have eyes but they can't see
some ppl have ears but they can't hear
use ur tongue to count ur teeth.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by enomakos(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote
author=Rich4god]This is the link to the NPF senior officers numbers...
Most of them, if not all respond to any complain you give to them... I
can attest to that...
http://www.npf.gov.ng/emergency-contact[/quote]thanks for the link
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by hyelhira: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
isetilaye: I don't think nigeria is ripe for state police ,it will be hijacked by politicians and wealthy people as was the case with bakassi boys. The first we need to do is to collate testimonies of people who have had this nasty experiences with sars ,I am still thinking whether to use a blog or a regular website . But in the absence of a website we can create a thread here on nairaland for this particular objective

The issue is irresponsibility and indiscipline on the part of those entrusted with our security and welfare over time. The police, like our government, expect no consequences for their misbehaviour therefore they belive that crime (and abuse of power) pays. I reported something here last month with pictures. See https://www.nairaland.com/1820353/police-brutality-again.

I believe that in the absence of a sane government, we should all be empowered to arm ourselves. If they know that people in a community can take up arms to avenge extrajudicial killings, they will think twice before embarking on it. But then, proliferation of arms in a jobless country? Total chaos!

It is still therefore still the government's duty to overhaul and reform our security organs.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
I doesn't know what the Nigeria Police is turning to,thank God I doesn't work there,they are too corruption and wickedness.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
hyelhira:

The issue is irresponsibility and indiscipline on the part of those entrusted with our security and welfare over time. The police, like our government, expect no consequences for their misbehaviour therefore they belive that crime (and abuse of power) pays. I reported something here last month with pictures. See https://www.nairaland.com/1820353/police-brutality-again.

I believe that in the absence of a sane government, we should all be empowered to arm ourselves. If they know that people in a community can take up arms to avenge extrajudicial killings, they will think twice before embarking on it. But then, proliferation of arms in a jobless country? Total chaos!

It is still therefore still the government's duty to overhaul and reform our security organs.
this is the problem with nigeria, nigerians are nigeria problem . We like to blame others and we want others to find solutions for the nations problems ,we forget the power we wield as citizens . It is time we look for ways to solve this problems. So if the govt and the ig look the other way , we should let the sars continue killing innocent ppl everyday? Let's start brainstorming on the solution
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Mobsync(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
dada01: After reading your post here is my judgment.

Without any prejudice whatsoever Your story might be correct in the aspect of extortions BUT Bro

The other aspect of D Police SELLING and KILLING its a big horrible LIE due to your Energetic ambitions of black mailing the Police.

Am not a police (in fact I can't) neither my relatives, am not even a #100 fan of the NPF, no with standing u can't just come here and start miss informing us.

If such thinz had happened would u not ave officially lodged a complaint.

......... SMH

You are wrong sir. Please read this article. It happened this early this month or late last month at SARS Calabar.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/saturday-crime/how-policemen-sold-corpse-of-unical-student-to-his-school/

blesszzy: i dont blive d part were u stated dat d cell occupate were been killed or sold...

Please, read the above article.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
( a phone conversation between a politician aka baba o! (salutes) and an officer of top rank)

Baba o: hello good evening officer!

Off: baba O! Owo mi loke!! Any thing for us, cos i know you dont call except you have some lucrative deals for us ( laughs dryly and sarcastically).

Baba O: erm yes.... I hope the 'house' is ripe ( referring to the police cell) baba okirundigboposki requested for two manhoods and some parts il text to you.

Off: at your service. Should i make it 3manhoods? I think i know the oher parts you referrin to.. Hehe baba o!

Baba O: (already smiling) whats your price?

Off: erm erm( uses a pen in anxious calculation. Punches a key or two on a calculator as well) baba O, baba O! Baba O!!! Just 1.1 nothing more. Two more bidders are willing to drop, they called.....

Baba O: (interrupting him mockingly) get it ready and lets meet at my motel.

Off: ( rubs hands in anticipation) baba O!! (drops call and smiles, whistles Asa's no one knows tomorrow; psquare's testimoney) ah no send o!!!!

Curtains Fall

The above is fictional and not to taken so serious...... grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smartjeezy: SARS in ibadan and osun state are the number enemy of masses...They killed innocent souls without any tangible reasons or whatsoever.Very soon i will bomb one of their station in jesus name for what they did to my brother some years back.May the souls of wicked SARS rest in peace in advance.
No more SARS in Osun state. The petitions against them back then on massive and incessant extra judicial killings of the accused was so enormous that FG had to close their station down. That station had now been replaced with conventional police station. They killed Ladi and Ifeanyi extra judicially, they were robbery suspects but killed with little to no evidence. Thank God, no more SARS in Osun. The SAS we have now belongs to Aregbesola security patrol.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Youngk(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
awkwzu SARS is d most in the whole country
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by chinasaekperem: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
what else can i say? its ibadan we are talking about here, the nigerian cadaver.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy

Am so happy today......
I was elected to the post of welfare director in my department!!!!
I go dey comment for evry post i see....

Back to d matter,abeg wetin jonah do ooo
If ur galfrnd leave u,na jonah
smellos
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by blakky97(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
himkers: Na true U talk OP. I opened a thread like this sometime ago. Its exactly the same thing that happened at SARS Awkuzu, Anambra state.

Every midnight, they switch off their light, call out some inmates, take them to their slaughter slab, fire some shots and that's the end; they won't return. Their parts are either sold or disposed off at some river. Once they tell you "they are travelling you", it means you will be killed that night. And to make it all worse, it is a fellow inmate that will be ordered to come and cut out the organs they (SARS) need from the dead person before the body will be disposed off.

My brother is a real life witness to their muderous acts and illegal killings going on at that SARS office, awkuzu anambra. FG should seriously investigate this senseless killings by Men of the police especially their SARS units.
No hope for this country again
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by johnnychuks(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
A men!!! they are stupid element.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ibadan!!!!!
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by popson1st: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Politicians embezzle public funds.
Boko Haram doing their own.
APC blaming PDP
PPD blaming APC.
Soldiers molesting civilians.
Police sponsoring crimes.
Citizens putting 'them' in God's hand.

My mind.. #TeamRevolution. #CivilWar.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by nzeBiddle(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Those guys are peudo-human. If you ever encounter them, please DO NOT ARGUE / "CLAIM RIGHT" even if you are a lawyer or your papa na SAN; if you "provoke" even if you have every reason to / you dey right within the context you find yourself with them, they won't waste time in eliminating you and tagging your case, "robbery suspect" as is typical with them. Just humble yourself and beg / bribe if begging no work (as it seldom does).
Can't forget what happened to me at Bilante bridge, enugu in April by 22:00hours or so that fateful day. Was in enugu for easter and had gone to pop-off a friend of at T.E ..was flagged down before the bridge, we jacked down after being asked to do so. Presented all relevant papers/ ID but because say my guy no carry ID dem ferry us go station - very flimsy reason to say the least. Made away with 10k that nite else we for hear am; we already saw dem boys wey de hear am -such horrific scenes I can't really describe and am yet to even recover frm upon say dem no too touch us due to our payout. SARS golf-estate enugu is bloody! Bunch of sub/pseudo-humans. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos / Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East / Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.