Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (176029 Views)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2011
rasputinn:

Of course Christiano Ronaldo is far far better than Messi
Ronaldo has proved that he can do his thing and shine for club and country and in the English premiership or La liga,but Messi seems only to be able to thrive in Barcelona where the like of Xavi,Iniesta and co are there to make him shine
We keep talking about Messi's performance for Argentina, what of Ronaldo's for Portugal?
Ronaldo's goal against N. Korea at the world cup was his first goal in 18 months for Portugal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 12:20pm On May 23, 2011
medjai:

We keep talking about Messi's performance for Argentina, what of Ronaldo's for Portugal?
Ronaldo's goal against N. Korea at the world cup was his first goal in 18 months for Portugal.

you are a pathological liar. feb 2009-june 2010 is 18 months? did you even factor his injury that season in your pathetic claim?

cristiano has 26 goals in 80 apps for portugal(33% strike rate)
messi has 16 goals in 55 apps for argentina.(29% strike rate)

enough said!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by montelik(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2011
^^ Add to that he helped Portugal to d finals of Euro 2004 and d semifinals of WC in Germany 06. Made into team of tournament at both competitions. Abeg pple shouldn't try too hard to knock his achievements with his national side.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2011
montelik:

^^ Add to that he helped Portugal to d finals of Euro 2004 and d semifinals of WC in Germany 06. Made into team of tournament at both competitions. Abeg pple shouldn't try too hard to knock his achievements with his national side.
And Messi didn't help Argentina to the finals of Copa America in 2007 and Q/finals of the 2006 and 2010 world cup?
coogar:

you are a pathological liar. feb 2009-june 2010 is 18 months? did you even factor his injury that season in your pathetic claim?

cristiano has 26 goals in 80 apps for portugal(33% strike rate)
messi has 16 goals in 55 apps for argentina.(29% strike rate)

enough said!
18 months, 16 months, whatever.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 1:02pm On May 23, 2011
medjai:

And Messi didn't help Argentina to the finals of Copa America in 2007 and Q/finals of the 2006 and 2010 world cup?18 months, 16 months, whatever.

ronaldo has a better strike rate than messi in international games. ronaldo has outscored messi in la liga this season and he has had a better strike rate than messi for the past 2 seasons in la liga. those are the facts.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by montelik(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2011
medjai:

And Messi didn't help Argentina to the finals of Copa America in 2007 and Q/finals of the 2006 and 2010 world cup?18 months, 16 months, whatever.

Where did you see me knock Messi or try and compare. Unlike some I am not interesting in diminishing what either Messi or CR have achieved. Just pointing out that his record with national team is very solid considering Portugal are hardly a European or World super power.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by A40(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2011
Argentina are hardly a force these days either at least not like they once where
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by A40(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2011
Messi 36 goals ln 56 appearances in the UCL
Ronaldo 29 goals in 76 appearances in the UCL

Species get levels
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by tocdee(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2011
Many pundits have portrayed Messi as the world's best ever player. I've never heard ANYONE making the same argument for Ronaldo. Messi is being compared to the likes of Maradona. Ronaldo on the other hand, is at a lower level.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by usbcable(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2011
medjai:

And Messi didn't help Argentina to the finals of Copa America in 2007 and Q/finals of the 2006 and 2010 world cup?

hmm hmm hmm
since you are good at bringing up the negatives of any acomplishment lemme give you one.
in the round of 16 match against mexico in SA2010, 2 of argentina's goals were illegal and mexico were denied valid calls for a penalty in the game, so he may not have actually gotten argetina to the quarters. grin grin grin
but seriously, he actually was being literarily expected to play like Apollo or Zeus in the world cup of which he didn't live up to the pressure.
but i dont blame him I blame the press. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by khanye(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2011
“I prefer team titles to individual awards, but I can’t hide the fact that being so close to getting the Pichichi, I would really have liked to win it. Congratulations to Cristiano though, who has scored a lot of goals in the last few games.”

- Lionel Messi at a press conference on May 23, 2011.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by tocdee(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2011
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by khanye(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2011
There is only 1 Messi . . . . cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy1hzMiB14k?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2011
coogar:

ronaldo has a better strike rate than messi in international games. ronaldo has outscored messi in la liga this season and he has had a better strike rate than messi for the past 2 seasons in la liga. those are the facts.
Tevez has 12 goals in 60 appearances for the Argies,
Aguero has 9 goals in 35 appearances
di Maria has 3 in 18 appearances
. . . Point is, nobody does well for Argentina. Maradona and Bielsa before him had a problem of getting the best out of these players. Only Higuain has a decent goal return for the Argies.
Besides, Messi doesn't play the same role he plays for Barcelona for Argentina. He plays in a slightly deeper role. It's only now that Batista is trying to structure the Argie team to resemble Barcelona that Messi now plays as a decoy striker which is why Tevez has been dropped and he has scored 3 goals in the last 4 international matches or thereabout.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2011
Messi's the best#QED. . .CR ko, BRF ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by A40(m): 12:48am On May 29, 2011
Of course was there ever a doubt? 37 goals in 57 UCL games Messi has the world at his feet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by khanye(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2011
Messi is the highest goal scorer of the UCL for the third consecutive season cool

Messi 3UCL
CR7 1UCL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by chelseabmw(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2011
Now i can say

Messi is better than ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
no one should ever dare putting messi on par with the likes of pelé, cruyff, beckenbauer, platini, maradona and zidane. when it comes to carry a team almost alone on his shoulders and make it play better, messi is light years behind the players i have named.

i don't think i've ever seen such a big case of jekyll and hyde when looking at the difference of performances for his club vs. his performances on the national team.

another average performance from messi. he's nothing without xavi and ineista. maradona make teams better. he doesn't need a team to make him better.

messi is the best player ever my right foot! angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by usbcable(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^^^
coogar
coogar
coogar
how many times did I call you?
oun tan'na wa oro.
mi o si nibe oooooo.
they will soon come here to respond as soon as messi scores an hat-trick against costa rica. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
coogar:

no one should ever dare putting messi on par with the likes of pelé, cruyff, beckenbauer, platini, maradona and zidane. when it comes to carry a team almost alone on his shoulders and make it play better, messi is light years behind the players i have named.
i don't think i've ever seen such a big case of jekyll and hyde when looking at the difference of performances for his club vs. his performances on the national team.

another average performance from messi. he's nothing without xavi and ineista. maradona make teams better. he doesn't need a team to make him better.

Then you can also scratch Pele out of it as he played in a largely star studded team.

Moreover this thread is about Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by usbcable(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
but seriously
messi is a spectacular player.
shyte happens just like in their last 2 matches.
it dont take anything away from him. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Then you can also scratch Pele out of it as he played in a largely star studded team.

Moreover this thread is about Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

pele won a world cup for brazil @ 17! that brazilian team had no stars and pele was the star of the team. messi for argentina is utterly useless. without xavi and iniesta, leo messi is very ordinary. i watched as he laboured for 90 mins without producing anything of note. the late freekick he had to change the game was kicked to row-z.

cristiano can play in every team. he tries to carry the team, he commands, he helps, he scores, he passes, he does the freekicks. he does not need a system, or playing time with the team. he is just outstanding, good in every team but not as good as messi at barca(which i am now convinced is due to xavi and iniesta).

messi needs a total system. every step planned, like a swiss-clockwork. if he finds all this, he is the best player in the world. there is only one hook, he can only play for barcelona and maintain that scary dominance on the pitch

if any of the big clubs were to buy messi, he will suck. however, ronaldo would go to any league and own the field again.
and this is why many would prefer ronaldo any time over leo messi. technically, you need to have the time to build a hardcore system over years and years, which is obviously not going to happen before messi can flourish.

messi has played full 180 mins against hapless teams and he was shyte throughout. putting a performance worse than oshea would cop against a big team and people say he's the best player to have ever played the game. . . .big fallacy. go and watch cryuff, beckenbauer, fat ronaldo, zidane, maradona, etc and see how they inspire team-mates(country/club)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by usbcable(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2011
coogar:

pele won a world cup for brazil @ 17! that brazilian team had no stars and pele was the star of the team. messi for argentina is utterly useless. without xavi and iniesta, leo messi is very ordinary. i watched as he laboured for 90 mins without producing anything of note. the late freekick he had to change the game was kicked to row-z.

cristiano can play in every team. he tries to carry the team, he commands, he helps, he scores, he passes, he does the freekicks. he does not need a system, or playing time with the team. he is just outstanding, good in every team but not as good as messi at barca(which i am now convinced is due to xavi and iniesta).

messi needs a total system. every step planned, like a swiss-clockwork. if he finds all this, he is the best player in the world. there is only one hook, he can only play for barcelona and maintain that scary dominance on the pitch

if any of the big clubs were to buy messi, he will suck. however, ronaldo would go to any league and own the field again.
and this is why many would prefer ronaldo any time over leo messi. technically, you need to have the time to build a hardcore system over years and years, which is obviously not going to happen before messi can flourish.

messi has played full 180 mins against hapless teams and he was shyte throughout. putting a performance worse than oshea would cop against a big team and people say he's the best player to have ever played the game. . . .big fallacy. go and watch cryuff, beckenbauer, fat ronaldo, zidane, maradona, etc and see how they inspire team-mates(country/club)

this guy don scharge.
kai see vexing for hin words shocked shocked shocked

i await a cule response to the above grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
coogar:

1958 Brazil had Didi, Vava, Garricha and Djamal Santos.

Garrincha alone was more important to that team and according to world cup folklore, Only Maradona and Garrincha can be said to have won the world cup "Singlehandedly"

Now to Cristiano Ronaldo,

Tell me what Cristiano Ronaldo Produced in the World cup playing CIV, North Korea kind of teams?

True you can say Ronaldo does everything Freekick headers etc but the only thing Messi does, he does it better,

Ronaldo Lima isnt good at freekicks neither is he good at headers yet he is centuries better than Strikers like Shearer, Bierhoff and batistuta who are "More rounded"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

1958 Brazil had Didi, Vava, Garricha and Djamal Santos.

pele was better than each and everyone of the players on your list in 1958. get the clips on youtube and watch.

Garrincha alone was more important to that team and according to world cup folklore, Only Maradona and Garrincha can be said to have won the world cup "Singlehandedly"

garrincha ws the star of the tournament in 1962 not 1958 when pele stole the show.

Now to Cristiano Ronaldo,
Tell me what Cristiano Ronaldo Produced in the World cup playing CIV, North Korea kind of teams?

that's the argument. argentina are a far better team than portugal and yet the bestest player in the world(messi) is producing rubbish for them. this same argentina have di maria, tevez, milito, aguero, mascherano, etc and they got destroyed in the world cup and were taken apart by columbia last night.

True you can say Ronaldo does everything Freekick headers etc but the only thing Messi does, he does it better,

that is not my point. . . . .my point is ronaldo carries any team he plays for on his shoulder. when he was in england, the gist was he can only do it in england cos premier league defenders are rubbish and he would be found out in spain. some school of thoughts even said he won't be the main man in real madrid as there are better players there. . . .fast forward 2 years and he has become the icon of real madrid with players like kaka, benzema, etc taking the back seat. ronaldo is a natural leader, messi is not.

Ronaldo Lima isnt good at freekicks neither is he good at headers yet he is centuries better than Strikers like Shearer, Bierhoff and batistuta who are "More rounded"

ronaldo lima in his prime is better than any striker in the history of association football. . . . .what makes you think he's not better at headers than shearer, bierhoff and batistuta? because brazil does not play with natural wingers who cross the ball into the box like england and germany now mean ronaldo lima is not good at it? is there anything ronaldo lima isn't good at? i don't buy that argument. . . . .

besides, i am not even talking about headers/freekicks. . . . .i am talking about how cristiano can mix and match it and adapt to any system. ronaldo will play for stoke and score goals, he will play for barcelona and he will still score goals. i don't see messi coping with a team like stoke cos messi loves it tiki-taka. in the national team where he does not have the brilliance of xavi and iniesta, he's looked a shadow of the player we saw last season in barcelona. there's a huge gulf between barcelona's messi and argentina's messi - and that gulf is the reason he can never compare to diego maradona or the other european greats!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
One month before the 1958 World Cup finals started, Garrincha scored one of his most famous goals, in Italy versus Fiorentina when he beat 4 defenders and the goalkeeper, and then when faced with an open goal, rather than scoring, he waited for another defender to get back and dribbled past him before scoring. Despite his stunning performance his coaches were upset at what they considered an irresponsible move and this likely led to Garrincha not being picked for Brazil's first two matches of the 1958 tournament. However he did start their third match against the USSR; this match marked the debut of both Garrincha and Pelé. The Soviets were one of the favourites for the tournament, and the Brazilians had been nervous about playing them.[4] Their manager, Vicente Feola, decided to attack directly from the kick off. Garrincha received the ball on the right wing, beat three opposing players and took a shot which hit the post. With the match still less than a minute old, he set up a chance for Pelé, who hit the crossbar,[4] and continually caused problems for the Soviet defence. Brazil won the match 2–0.
Following the Brazilians' narrow 1–0 quarter-final win against Wales on June 19, 1958, Mel Hopkins (the full back who faced him that game) described Garrincha as "a phenomenon, capable of sheer magic. It was difficult to know which way he was going to go because of his legs and because he was as comfortable on his left foot as his right, so he could cut inside or go down the line and he had a ferocious shot too."[5]

In the final against Sweden, Brazil fell behind 0–1 early, but rapidly equalized after Garrincha surpassed his marker on the right wing and sent a cross for Vavá to score. Before the end of the first half, Garrincha made a similar play, again setting up Vavá to make the score 2–1. Brazil ended winning the match and its first World Cup trophy, with Garrincha being one of the best players of the tournament; he was voted to the "Best XI" for the competition.

Thats Garricha as described in the 1958 World cup

that's the argument. argentina are a far better team than portugal and yet the bestest player in the world(messi) is producing rubbish for them. this same argentina have di maria, tevez, milito, aguero, mascherano, etc and they got destroyed in the world cup and were taken apart by columbia last night.

Portugal has Pepe, Carvalho, Nani, Coentrao These are top rated players in European football So whats Ronaldos excuse for wack performance

ronaldo lima in his prime is better than any striker in the history of association football. . . . .what makes you think he's not better at headers than shearer, bierhoff and batistuta? because brazil does not play with natural wingers who cross the ball into the box like england and germany now mean ronaldo lima is not good at it? is there anything ronaldo lima isn't good at? i don't buy that argument. . . . .

Didnt we watch Ronaldo, alongside Batistuta, Shearer and Bierhoff? Its obvious to everyone that Ronaldos aerial game is very average.

Take a Ronaldo vs Rivaldo situation

Rivaldo is better with headers, better with freekicks, Better with long range shots, But the little things Ronaldo does , He does it much better that it outweighs the here and there skills Rivaldo has
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by AlabaSlim: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
coogar:

'm a UNITED FAN
@coogar no disrespect ooo don't cm here & tel mi dat Maradona doesn't nid a Team 2 play beta.
tel mi is Maradona a GOLF or TENNIS PLAYA were u play alone?
Its a known FACT dat No futbol Playa on Planet earth eva succeded witout d help of his Team mates,@least a playa wit pass d ball 2 u or cook d Food veri wel 4 u.
i agree messi can't b compared 2 cruff & d rest BUT he is BETA dan ronaldo eniday enitym
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Thats Garricha as described in the 1958 World cup

and yet it was pele that scored 6 goals in that world cup at a tender age of 17. . . .the only goal against wales in the quarter-final, hatirck against france in the semis and a brace against sweden in the final. 6 goals in 3 important matches of a world cup and he was only 17.

Pele finished the tournament with six goals in four matches played, tied for second place, behind record-breaker Just Fontaine, and was named young player of the tournament.
It was in the 1958 World Cup that Pelé began using a number 10 t-shirt that immortalized him. Recently it is known that the event was the result of disorganization: the leaders didn't send the shirt numbers of players and it was up to FIFA to choose the number 10 shirt to Pele, who was a substitute on the occasion. The press of the time cataloged Pelé as the greatest revelation of the 1958 Cup.

Portugal has Pepe, Carvalho, Nani, Coentrao These are top rated players in European football So whats Ronaldos excuse for wack performance

i would have taken your list serious if 3 of the players listed are not defenders. grin

Didnt we watch Ronaldo, alongside Batistuta, Shearer and Bierhoff? Its obvious to everyone that Ronaldos aerial game is very average.

tell me a situation where a delightful cross was put in the box and ronaldo miscued his chance. just one incident in about 100 games ronaldo played for brazil. the truth is brazil don't play like england, argentina or germany. they pass the ball around and they don't do the cross from the flanks looking for someone to head into the net.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs94IApMklE?version=3"[/flash]

a compilation of some of ronaldo lima's headers and his application was as good as shearer, bierhoff and batistuta. if rooney could learn to head, then you should know fat ronaldo wouldn't have found it difficult to score headers. it's just that he never really played with teams that deploy wing play like most english teams.

Take a Ronaldo vs Rivaldo situation

Rivaldo is better with headers, better with freekicks, Better with long range shots, But the little things Ronaldo does , He does it much better that it outweighs the here and there skills Rivaldo has

which of the ronaldos are we discussing here? lima or cristiano?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

'm a UNITED FAN
@coogar no disrespect ooo don't cm here & tel mi dat Maradona doesn't nid a Team 2 play beta.
tel mi is Maradona a GOLF or TENNIS PLAYA were u play alone?
Its a known FACT dat No futbol Playa on Planet earth eva succeded witout d help of his Team mates,@least a playa wit pass d ball 2 u or cook d Food veri wel 4 u.
i agree messi can't b compared 2 cruff & d rest BUT he is BETA dan ronaldo eniday enitym

until cristiano plays for barcelona, i will never accept this statement.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
coogar:

and yet it was pele that scored 6 goals in that world cup at a tender age of 17. . . .the only goal against wales in the quarter-final, hatirck against france in the semis and a brace against sweden in the final. 6 goals in 3 important matches of a world cup and he was only 17.

Pele finished the tournament with six goals in four matches played, tied for second place, behind record-breaker Just Fontaine, and was named young player of the tournament.
It was in the 1958 World Cup that Pelé began using a number 10 t-shirt that immortalized him. Recently it is known that the event was the result of disorganization: the leaders didn't send the shirt numbers of players and it was up to FIFA to choose the number 10 shirt to Pele, who was a substitute on the occasion. The press of the time cataloged Pelé as the greatest revelation of the 1958 Cup.

The fact of the matter is Pele played in a star studded team, Vava, Didi, Garrncha and Mario Zagallo played alongside Pele in 1958 That is an all star team, pele has never carried a whole team on his shoulder.

Thats why its said that only GARRINCHA AND MARADONA have singlehandedly won a World cup, Not Pele

i would have taken your list serious if 3 of the players listed are not defenders. grin

Which shows they have a very balanced team 3 World class Defenders, a World class midfielder in Nani Should be enough to do anything for Portugal.

tell me a situation where a delightful cross was put in the box and ronaldo miscued his chance. just one incident in about 100 games ronaldo played for brazil. the truth is brazil don't play like england, argentina or germany. they pass the ball around and they don't do the cross from the flanks looking for someone to head into the net.

France 1998 final Ronaldo was detailed to mark Zidane in corners and we knew how that match up ended.

which of the ronaldos are we discussing here? lima or cristiano?

Luis nazario de Lima
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

The fact of the matter is Pele played in a star studded team, Vava, Didi, Garrncha and Mario Zagallo played alongside Pele in 1958 That is an all star team, pele has never carried a whole team on his shoulder.

they weren't a star-studded team. it was after they won the tournament that people paid attention to them. at the start of 98/99 season, would you have claimed man utd played with a star-studded team? yorke? cole? solskjaer? beckham? of course not! it was after they won the treble that fans now saw the spirit and the quality of the team. pele never carried his team single-handedly in the same degree as garrincha(58), maradona(86) but he isn't as shyte as messi when playing for national team.

Thats why its said that only GARRINCHA AND MARADONA have singlehandedly won a World cup, Not Pele

you are the one making your own argument here. . . .i mentioned beckenbauer, zidane, fat ronaldo. . . . .they did not singlehandedly win a world cup but they performed for their respective national teams. messi is yet to show for argentina and to qualify as a great player in the degree of fat ronaldo, pele and maradona. . . . .messi must show more bottle for argentina.

Which shows they have a very balanced team 3 World class Defenders, a World class midfielder in Nani Should be enough to do anything for Portugal.

nani is world class? really? grin

France 1998 final Ronaldo was detailed to mark Zidane in corners and we knew how that match up ended.

i never knew fat ronaldo was a defender in france 98. . . . . dayo, you embarrass yourself when you come up with claims like this. fat ronaldo's aerial prowess was judged from what he did at the other end of the pitch not when he was detailed to head defensively. how many strikers are good defensive headers. you make me laugh. tongue

Luis nazario de Lima

check the video clip in my previous post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.