Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (8436 Views)

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Sehindemi(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: I stand to be corrected cos nobody is an island of knowledge and we are to learn frm each other and correct each other's mistake buh d manner at which he attacked me was kinda embarrassing and childish... He was telling me I was making use of abbreviations, pointed out my errors and he considers dat as a crime hurling expensive insults at me.., Can you Imagine? Ooooh common life is too short typing without abbreviating esp wen chatting
It'z ok bro!
You needn't use some qualifications for some peeps that might seem to get on your nerves. Allow your nerves to be trained by such peeps. Laugh more over abuses or negative words(and then u can just ignore them) used on you cos eventually this is just a forum. There is Intelligence in Silence @ times.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sehindemi:
It'z ok bro!
You needn't use some qualifications for some peeps that might seem to get on your nerves. Allow your nerves to be trained by such peeps. Laugh more over abuses or negative words(and then u can just ignore them) used on you cos eventually this is just a forum coolcool. There is Intelligence in Silence @ times wink.
Oose jawe... I get u
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Spotless180(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Excuse me?tempting? He is my brother and he has the right to walk into my room anytime.He dint do anything wrong.Your mind is just corrupt.
ok. as u wish.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sehindemi:
shocked
Like seriously Blockus,It hasn't got to dis extent.
Mistakes are liable to be made,Since no 1 z perfect!
A graduate from a respected university shud behave like 1,not by exchanging insults on NL. undecided
Make op self they watch im grammar next time grin (no insult meant)

Grammar or no grammar, the point of communication is understanding what the communicator is trying to pass...I think she did that IMO
I think op understands she makes mistake

The rest is Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

Grammar or no grammar, the point of communication is understanding what the communicator is trying to pass...I think she did that IMO

broda mi, I think we all mak one or two mistakes when posting not because we aint literary good or we lack writing or spelling skills but because of our typing speed, keypad problem, anxiety and so on... I have made quite a few mistakes wen typing and wat d knowledgeable and wise ones do is, to call ur attention to ur errors and tell u where to make necessary corrections and some of them humbly correct your mistakes .. This guy own jst dey somehow

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am so happy today......
I was elected to the post of welfare director in my department!!!!
I go dey comment for evry post i see....

Back to d matter,i will send her out ni ooo,wetin she won see

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sehindemi:
shocked
Like seriously Blockus,It hasn't got to dis extent.
Mistakes are liable to be made,Since no 1 z perfect!
A graduate from a respected university shud behave like 1,not by exchanging insults on NL. undecided
Make op self they watch im grammar next time grin (no insult meant)

Lol.... I was careful to limit my venom towards the kid. He came at me hard, called me foolish and suggested I was a 'd' grade student. I Responded mildly.

If I went at him hard, trust me... The kid need to learn to roll with the punches.

P.S: Nothing about being a graduate says you can't be involved in a heated conversation. grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

Lol... Indeed. Still does not make it okay for a man to be referred to as a 'she'.. grin
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Lol... Indeed. Still does not make it okay for a man to be referred to as a 'she'.. grin

And she noted that too
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: broda mi, I think we all mak one or two mistakes when posting not because we aint literary good or we lack writing or spelling skills but because of our typing speed, keypad problem, anxiety and so on... I have made quite a few mistakes wen typing and wat d knowledgeable and wise ones do is, to call ur attention to ur errors and tell u where to make necessary corrections and some of them humbly correct your mistakes .. This guy own jst dey somehow

I didn't even realise the op is a male..lol

Anyways, maybe next time you can modify the write-up
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by kennypoka2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Excuse me?tempting? He is my brother and he has the right to walk into my room anytime.He dint do anything wrong.Your mind is just corrupt.

can i tell you something and you will listen? Stop him from entering your room anyhow.. If you don't make precautions now, it might become something else in the future. Since you know he has this feelings toward you as a brother... You need to warn him and stop him from seeing u unclad.. You might feel he's your brother but a brother touching her sister's bossom.. That is something else my dear... Please just stop some certain things you do in front of him and let him know this is wrong!!!

4 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crocz:

I didn't even realise the op is a male..lol

Anywas, maybe next time you can modify the write-up
sure now, I be guy for sure...u don rush run thru my profile.. Jst a few mistakes in my write-up...
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Sehindemi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Lol.... I was careful to limit my venom towards the kid. He came at me hard, called me foolish and suggested I was a 'd' grade student. I Responded mildly.

If I went at him hard, trust me... The kid need to learn to roll with the punches.

P.S: Nothing about being a graduate says you can't be involved in a heated conversation. grin
Heated conversation U said
Very well den bro!
Take it easy next time.. cool
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by gemiclem(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
ermm
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by audreybrian(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
kennypoka2:
can i tell you something and you will listen? Stop him from entering your room anyhow.. If you don't make precautions now, it might become something else in the future. Since you know he has this feelings toward you as a brother... You need to warn him and stop him from seeing u unclad.. You might feel he's your brother but a brother touching her sister's bossom.. That is something else my dear... Please just stop some certain things you do in front of him and let him know this is wrong!!!
Ok
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by kika23(f): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Sinned?what sin did we commit? He is my only brother and i love him to bits, same way he loves me.The only difference is that he is romantically attracted to me but am not romantically attracted to him.
There's a problem there.... "Romantically attracted to you" not good at all..... Watch it..

4 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
I do dress up in the presence of my siblings my immediate sister is 16 ...I remember sometime last year, I was so ill, had whitlow on my toe, my 22yr old elder sis bathed me and dressed me up.

For me IT IS VERY NORMAL!
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Odunharry(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.
ur broda grabbing ur boobs?eleyi gidi gan
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Odunharry:
ur broda grabbing ur boobs?eleyi gidi gan
egbon, o gidi gan oooooo
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by chidekings(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
thats too awkward.make i check my words carefully before someone calls me a grade D student.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon, o gidi gan oooooo
i dy tel u,make ha broda go get a gf
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
chidekings: thats too awkward.make i check my words carefully before someone calls me a grade D student.
egbon e no fit happen jhor... D battle btw me and dat guy don end
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by obiscolly(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
There's absolutely something wrong with your friend. TF? Who does that I'm sure he finds nothing wrong undressing in front of his mum too. shocked
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.
picture or
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: broda mi, I think we all mak one or two mistakes when posting not because we aint literary good or we lack writing or spelling skills but because of our typing speed, keypad problem, anxiety and so on... I have made quite a few mistakes wen typing and wat d knowledgeable and wise ones do is, to call ur attention to ur errors and tell u where to make necessary corrections and some of them humbly correct your mistakes .. This guy own jst dey somehow

I started out with a light hearted humorous punch.. You reacted by calling me foolish and all worth not.. I set you straight about all you wrote and now you are making yourself out to look like the victim here.. grin

You may wanna scroll back to see where this started a realize that it could all have been nothing until you reacted like a punk.

Odikwa wonderful.. grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by M4gunners: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
End Time Thing.Make Them Watch That Guy Well, I Sense Something.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Ekiseme(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
I found this funny, in my own case i don't live with my sisters, no one has seen me naked for over 10yrs now, even at home i can't put on only boxers

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Spaxon(f): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
I still run to my big bro's room wt diffrent clothes for him to choose a good dress for me.... He even offers to dress me which i dnt decline... Itz fun to be wt family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
coming out of the bathroom I always my boxers on with my towel round my neck......I no even fit change for front of my fellow guy talkless of my sister or gf
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

I started out with a light hearted humorous punch.. You reacted by calling me foolish and all worth not.. I set you straight about all you wrote and now you are making yourself out to look like the victim here.. grin

You may wanna scroll back to see where this started a realize that it could all have been nothing until you reacted like a punk.

Odikwa wonderful.. grin
thank u sir.. At least u don shine today.. Thumbs up !
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: thank u sir.. At least u don shine today.. Thumbs up !

Hahahahaa..

Guy! Shine wetin? You be shoe!? On top quarrel Na ehn I wan shine? When you carry baseball bat come pillow fight, wetin you been dey expect?

Anyways.. I apologize for going at you. These things count for absolutely nothing and are just the silly things I do to wile away time. You seem like a good chap, Hopefully we meet again on a friendlier note on a different thread.

Take it easy kimosabe and best of luck to you..

3 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Missmossy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
It makes little or no sense doing that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.