Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (8440 Views)

How Do U Tell Ur Frend Dat He/she Has Mouth Odour / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Hahahahaa..

Guy! Shine wetin? You be shoe!? On top quarrel Na ehn I wan shine? When you carry baseball bat come pillow fight, wetin you been dey expect?

Anyways.. I apologize for going at you. These things count for absolutely nothing and are just the silly things I do to wile away time. You seem like a good chap, Hopefully we meet again on a friendlier note on a different thread.

Take it easy kimosabe and best of luck to you..
its okay evn if u succeeded in spoiling today for me which was ur ultimate goal ... Anyway God dey sha
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
I live in an heavenly mansion with my father and d holy spirit ain't gat no sissy
PRAIZE JIZZ-US
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
tosyne2much: its okay evn if u succeeded in spoiling today for me which was ur ultimate goal ... Anyway God dey sha

I did?! shocked

Abeg no vex.. Seriously hommie! Forgerrabout it..
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by domdan13(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
U just said my mind. I do dress up while my bro is in my room. I see nothing wrong with it,besides he doesn't care. No biggie

Are you NUTS or I ain't juz getting d question...getting unclad in ma sis presence... hell no datz insanity!!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

I did?! shocked

Abeg no vex.. Seriously hommie! Forgerrabout it..
all is well
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by priscaoge(f): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
domdan13:

Are you NUTS or I ain't juz getting d question...getting unclad in ma sis presence... hell no datz insanity!!!
Is that an insult or what? If u don't know how to talk to people go n learn it n get some manners pls and stop behaving like a Toddler.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
domdan13:

egbon take am easy oooooo... Lwkmd
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by virago(f): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Sinned?what sin did we commit? He is my only brother and i love him to bits, same way he loves me.The only difference is that he is romantically attracted to me but am not romantically attracted to him.

Blood of jisos
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2014
virago:

Blood of jisos
ar u surprised ?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by traware(m): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2014
kennypoka2:
can i tell you something and you will listen? Stop him from entering your room anyhow.. If you don't make precautions now, it might become something else in the future. Since you know he has this feelings toward you as a brother... You need to warn him and stop him from seeing u unclad.. You might feel he's your brother but a brother touching her sister's bossom.. That is something else my dear... Please just stop some certain things you do in front of him and let him know this is wrong!!!
Sir,wetin be your own for this matter?Eh?Why are you carrying this issue on your head like this?Abeg,mind your own business. @audreybrian When you and your brother finally do the 'deed'(you know you want to) record it and e-mail me a copy

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: coming out of the bathroom I always my boxers on with my towel round my neck......I no even fit change for front of my fellow guy talkless of my sister or gf

Why wouldn't you change in front of your girlfriend? I'm sure she's seen it all (unless your'e playing the virgin thingy). cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2014
khiaa:

Why wouldn't you change in front of your girlfriend? I'm sure she's seen it all (unless your'e playing the virgin thingy). cheesy cheesy
I don't just feel it's right and I'm not comfortable with it...how I go jus drop that long tin outside jus like that. ...do you know at times there are somethings you just don't want to see...abi you think say na every day I wan dey see boobs.....
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: I don't just feel it's right and I'm not comfortable with it...how I go jus drop that long tin outside jus like that. ...do you know at times there are somethings you just don't want to see...abi you think say na every day I wan dey see boobs.....

Most men enjoy seeing bre.ast everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
khiaa:

Most men enjoy seeing bre.ast everyday.
thankGod you said most not all
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: thankGod you said most not all

When/if you get married you will see them everyday, what will you do then? Well I guess you aren't a bre.ast man.

1 Like

Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Crocz(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Let no one judge anybody here...ofcourse what's wrong is wrong whether the person perceive it that way is another thing
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
If for any reason my sister or friend (whether male or female) is in the room, I make sure I cover my nake.dness a towel, then take off or wear my boxers. Nobody, except fellow boys at my undergraduate days saw me nak.ed. But when a lone in the I get na.ked when applying creaming. But at night when sleeping, I take off everything.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2014
khiaa:

When/if you get married you will see them everyday, what will you do then? Well I guess you aren't a bre.ast man.
nah I'm not.....I only fancy seeing bre.ast when I'm about to hit that p grin...I no dey like make person just open breast put down any how...the tin really turns me off...If I marry eh my wife must dey hang am put inside bra always....but if she get any cause to remove am from bra den she go wear singlet...I dey like Make my babe dey wear my singlet. ...Choi e dey make sense eh...na dat one dey trip me no b d one wey person go jus open breast down
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Enasco1(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2014
There is everytin wrong wt it, how wll sombodi who x in his right sense be unclad in d present of his sister. Wot message x he passing across. He can dress wea hx gf n frd are bt certainly nt sister.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: nah I'm not.....I only fancy seeing bre.ast when I'm about to hit that p grin...I no dey like make person just open breast put down any how...the tin really turns me off...If I marry eh my wife must dey hang am put inside bra always....but if she get any cause to remove am from bra den she go wear singlet...I dey like Make my babe dey wear my singlet. ...Choi e dey make sense eh...na dat one dey trip me no b d one wey person go jus open breast down

Maybe she likes to sleep na.ked.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by kernel504(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus:

I never told you where I worked.. Just thought to let you know that struggling academically was never an issue with me even as at when I was a student so let's not walk that line.

And I am not angry.. just surprised at how brave you still are despite the fact that your horrendously scripted post stands as a witness against you.

Wisdom is a virtue to direct, not a showcase of strength to the weak.
I expected you to mice your language, with level of your education.
You don't know him, is not proper to start hurling insult on you.
Remember, some people committed suicide because of unguided language, #show class.
Thanks.
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2014
khiaa:

Maybe she likes to sleep na.ked.
for what na...y person go sleep naked
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: for what na...y person go sleep naked

Lots of people sleep in the buff when the nite is hot, are you saying you have never slept na.ked before?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by domdan13(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Enasco1: There is everytin wrong wt it, how wll sombodi who x in his right sense be unclad in d present of his sister. Wot message x he passing across. He can dress wea hx gf n frd are bt certainly nt sister.

Xactlyy wat I was trying to put across...
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by cassyrooy(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2014
audreybrian: My brother have watched me dress up couple of times.He even volunters to help hook my bra but i stopped him when i discovered he always use the opportunity to grab my boobs.I walk into his room too atimes dressing up.No big deal guys.
Chai! See free breas t oh! I for be your brother na, Oh God! Why not me?
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Blockus: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2014
kernel504:

Wisdom is a virtue to direct, not a showcase of strength to the weak.
I expected you to mice your language, with level of your education.
You don't know him, is not proper to start hurling insult on you.
Remember, some people committed suicide because of unguided language, #show class.
Thanks.

This issue is dead now.. Nuff said
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Enasco1: There is everytin wrong wt it, how wll sombodi who x in his right sense be unclad in d present of his sister. Wot message x he passing across. He can dress wea hx gf n frd are bt certainly nt sister.
bwahahahahahahahahah guy u too funny abeg... I show ur comment to my guys and everybody jst dey laff here
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by tayoxx(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2014
khiaa:

Lots of people sleep in the buff when the nite is hot, are you saying you have never slept na.ked before?
never slept naked...the highest I've done is to sleep with only boxers on
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2014
Nobleval: Why not? smiley there is nothing wrong in that... She can stare if she wanna. There is no way i'm telling my sister to leave the room.
. Hahahaha i pray she shld be comparing it wit her guy dick.lol!
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by khiaa(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: never slept naked...the highest I've done is to sleep with only boxers on

Try it sometime, you'll love it. smiley
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by cassyrooy(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2014
tayoxx: nah I'm not.....I only fancy seeing bre.ast when I'm about to hit that p grin...I no dey like make person just open breast put down any how...the tin really turns me off...If I marry eh my wife must dey hang am put inside bra always....but if she get any cause to remove am from bra den she go wear singlet...I dey like Make my babe dey wear my singlet. ...Choi e dey make sense eh...na dat one dey trip me no b d one wey person go jus open breast down
chai! If to say i get hole between my legs i for be your babe
Re: Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Jollyjoy: . Hahahaha i pray she shld be comparing it wit her guy dick.lol!
lol...comparison is allowed...anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.