Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Statistics for WAEC 2014 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics for WAEC 2014 (33502 Views)

Waec 2014 Nov/dec Examination Result. / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC 2014 Result Will Be Out On 31st July 2014 (31/7/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Also Ebonyi ate Ekiti for breakfast and de.fecated Oyo.

#saynotofreeeducation

21 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by chy101: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
The highlighted is supposed to be the fountain of education? shocked

passion007: Also Ebonyi ate Ekiti for breakfast and de.fecated Oyo.

#saynotofreeeducation

9 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: States With Percentages over 50
1) Anambra, as usual: 65.92%
2) Abia, also as usual: 58.52%
3) Edo, new comer: 57.82%
4) Rivers, as usual: 52.78%
5) Enugu, as usual: 51.91%

Are you not ashamed, Anambra's position can not be unconnected with the existence of miracle centres that were recently alleged to have been shut?

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
chy101: The highlighted is supposed to be the fountain of education? shocked

That is the inscription on the car oh!
Like Patience Ozokwor would say "Leave the inscription on the car, and enter the car"... grin

9 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by chy101: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Aljharem will you run away from this thread! Miracle center? Were you the one that uncovered and shut it down? Next year you will still come back to say the same..

If all the states of the federation can borrow a leaf and cleanse their states just like Anambra had done with respect to bad centers then no state can come close to Anambra ranking after each exam. Even after that Anambra is still leading..

All the 5 Eastern states are on the 1st eleven list..

OrlandoOwoh:
Are you not ashamed, Anambra's position can not be unconnected with the existence of miracle centres that were recently alleged to have been shut?

18 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Lame....why not try another line? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014

#saynotofreeeducation
God!!!I did not notice that Ebonyi is ahead of Ekiti & Oyo cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Faun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Even the Almajiri state of Kano performed better than Okpon Imo.

11 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by chy101: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Even Oshun and Ogun were equally beaten by Ebonyi..

thwarrior72: God!!!I did not notice that Ebonyi is ahead of Ekiti & Oyo cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you even know what miracle centres are? The places you go to when you haven't read a dime which promise that they will bring you up to scratch in time for the exam, if you pay of course. They're more popularly known as cram centres, and the current minister of education is closing them down because they swindle poor students of their money. why should these centres affect Anambra's position?

14 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by hardywaltz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Always proud to be from Anambra State.

10 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
thwarrior72: God!!!I did not notice that Ebonyi is ahead of Ekiti & Oyo cheesy
Ebonyi is ahead of all Yoruba states!
cool

13 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

But the alleged miracle centers were closed long before this very exam,just to show that Anambra lead isnt a fluke.
Now,how many miracle center did Lagos close
Or dont they have one ??
Lol....

15 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by pendusky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Our Lastborn just checked her result and came out with 5 Bs and 3 Cs cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice One for her!!!

14 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
fountain of Marijuana

http://lastoda..com/2013/09/ekiti-marijuana-industry-600-acre-of.html

chy101: The highlighted is supposed to be the fountain of education? marijuana shocked

12 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

But the alleged miracle centers were closed long before this very exam,just to show that Anambra lead isnt a fluke.
Now,how many miracle center did Lagos close
Or dont they have one ??
Lol....
Were the miracle centres closed before or after the 2014 WAEC? Were all of them closed?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by osystein(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
sCun: All the core south west states are down below. Only Lagos which is no man's land is ranked up there with the South east and South south states.

iSlam

7 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by chinasaekperem: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
So even our last born "ebonyi" dusted the whole of SW states? Brilliance is in the gene of we igbos, I owe you guys no apology.

21 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lagos a no man's land is 7th because of the Igbobrains there, if not because of them Lagos will be contesting 22 position with her opon imo brandishing spiderman on cartop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: Lagos a no man's land is 7th because of the Igbobrains there, if not because of them Lagos will be contesting 22 position with her opon imo brandishing spiderman on cartop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously? Fash has been opening schools left, right and centre and training teachers in ict, because Lagos is in charge of educating about 140 000 students. Their result is relatively impressive, and not atributable to igbo students.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: Lagos a no man's land is 7th because of the Igbobrains there, if not because of them Lagos will be contesting 22 position with her opon imo brandishing spiderman on cartop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No kill me with laughter grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ibedun: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Well done to the SE states. Congratulations!!

Cant fight the data BUT please hold on to those young Igbos.

Lagos (as I am sure the smart young Igbos would have learned is FULL!!!) and the eyes of the indisputable sole owners of the Land has opened!

They should stay to develop the SE.

Once again congrats!

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Omanbala still leading the pack like its destiny.....Egbe igwe tigbue onye obuna ji Peter Obi agba asili!

Easy mpa!
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Faun(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
ibedun: Well done to the SE states. Congratulations!!

Lagos (as I am sure the smart young Igbos would have learned is FULL!!!) and the eyes of the indisputable sole owners of the Land has opened!

Once again congrats!

Thank you.
And you should also do well to keep your young coneys away from the motor parks they love so much.
Better yet, instead of hawking concoctions all over the streets of Enugu, I think you should consider enrolling your young coneys in holiday classes where they can be given quality education by our young Igbos so their IQs would atleast improve a little.

Once again, thanks wink

25 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014

Once again congrats!

Thank you.....please invite ur brothers to this thread let us have heart to heart discussion cheesy grin cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Western education is a sin-------grin (NDI AW...)

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: And of course, by region.

Total number of students who passed regionally vs those who failed

South-West
Total numebr of Students: 400 445

130 365 passed vs 270 080 failed

33% vs 67%

South-East
Total number of Students: 184 970

118 985 passed vs 65 985 failed

64% vs 36%

South-South

Total number of students: 305 183

131 072 passed vs 174 111 failed

43% vs 57%

hmm. me thinking they mixed up edo with cross river tongue

North west
Total number of students: 309 139

66 295 passed vs 242844 failed

22% vs 78%

North Central minus F.C.T
Total number of students: 279 558

62 499 passed vs 217059 failed

22% vs 78%

North East
Total number of students: 150 951

14 772 passed vs 136 179 failed

10% vs 90%

F.C.T
Total number of students: 18 153

5568 passed vs 12 585 failed

31% vs 69%
Ekiti "used to or is supposed "to be FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE and d SOUTHWEST used to lead d academic pack with Professors and Academicians, but all thanks to d supporter of APC party they came, saw and spoilt everything, see Ekiti, Osun, Oyo chai dis painful. Igbo guys welldone jaare for business una dey lead, technology una dey lead now for d academics wey dey pride ourselves una don dey lead again chai supporter of APC please leave us alone ooooo well I take solace cos Ekiti has been saved come 2015 I can confidently say Ekiti will b 1st or 2nd all thanks to Dr AYODELE FAYOSEEEE peeedeeefeeeee poweeeeeeeerrrrrrr

10 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014

Once again congrats!

If the SE is not developed, how come their brain potentials manifest in these educational data including cut off marks?

10 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ibedun: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
harry01:
Ekiti "used to or is supposed "to be FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE and d SOUTHWEST used to lead d academic pack with Professors and Academicians, but all thanks to d supporter of APC party they came, saw and spoilt everything, see Ekiti, Osun, Oyo chai dis painful. Igbo guys welldone jaare for business una dey lead, technology una dey lead now for d academics wey dey pride ourselves una don dey lead again chai supporter of APC please leave us alone ooooo well I take solace cos Ekiti has been saved come 2015 I can confidently say Ekiti will b 1st or 2nd all thanks to Dr AYODELE FAYOSEEEE peeedeeefeeeee poweeeeeeeerrrrrrr

By all means S/E enjoy your success BUT learn from the S/West.

There must be meaningful and gainful employment at the end of it all for these smart children - otherwise na frustration, disillusionment and prideful economic inactivity and dependency o!

Now that the S/E government has educated these people it must prepare to meet their towering expectations, otherwise expect the S/W experience.

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
During my primary school days in a remote community in IMO state, I usually come "middle" of the class in my report card until my dad was transferred to Ogoja in cross River state and I went with him. I was again registered in a primary school to continue Form 4. I was so shy and intimidated among my school mates because I couldn't speak the English language then. Infact my classmates make jokes of me with their "Oyibo" language since my lingua franca is the IbO language.

What surprised everyone was that in my first term, first examination I took first without speaking the English language. My form teacher was so surprise she began monitoring me to see who writes tests and examination for me until I prove her wrong by coming top in her class and I continued till I left for secondary education.

In eastern Nigeria, being brilliant is a tough contest among pupils and students

15 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2014

#saynotofreeeducation
I can authoritatively inform u that there is NOTHING LIKE FREE EDUCATION IN THE SOUTHWEST , some schools in Ekiti even pay more than private OR IN ANY OF D APC CONTROLLED STATE IMO (ROCHAAAAAAS) ALL NA SCAM BY D PEOPLE WE ALL KNOW APPPPPPCCCCCCCCCC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (abuja Study Centre) / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) / Nigerian Lady Blasts Teachers Who Teach Students That Men Are Head Of Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.