Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Statistics for WAEC 2014 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics for WAEC 2014 (33515 Views)

Waec 2014 Nov/dec Examination Result. / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC 2014 Result Will Be Out On 31st July 2014 (31/7/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
harry01:
I can authoritatively inform u that there is NOTHING LIKE FREE EDUCATION IN THE SOUTHWEST , some schools in Ekiti even pay more than private OR IN ANY OF D APC CONTROLLED STATE IMO (ROCHAAAAAAS) ALL NA SCAM BY D PEOPLE WE ALL KNOW APPPPPPCCCCCCCCCC

Was it free before the current administrations?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by emiye(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: When Anambra closed all the special centers they claimed we came first because our students patronize special centers but I wonder what they will say now....wonder...wonder..wonder..wonder...till you turn to wanderer...lol

But close to 500 special centres were closed after the 2014 wassce exams.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Easy mpa!

Adanne,how is Abagworo?
grin grin
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Faun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
ibedun:

By all means S/E enjoy your success BUT learn from the S/West.

There must be meaningful and gainful employment at the end of it all for these smart children - otherwise na frustration, disillusionment and prideful economic inactivity and dependency o!

Now that the S/E government has educated these people it must prepare to meet their towering expectations, otherwise expect the S/W experience.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Were the miracle centres closed before or after the 2014 WAEC? Were all of them closed?

But the alleged miracle centers were closed long before this very exam,just to show that Anambra lead isnt a fluke.
Now,how many miracle center did Lagos close
Or dont they have one ??
Lol....

The Miracle center were closed soon as Obiano was sworn in and that was before the exam that produced this result took place.

Now,I ask again; How many miracle centers were closed in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria?
Stop acting dumb and answer my question.

13 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
emiye:

But the close to 500 special centres were closed after the 2014 wassce exams.

And you pulled that out of your a.ss?
Now ,how many did your governor close ?

14 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Adanne,how is Abagworo?
grin grin

Bia mr man onye ka I na akpo ADANNE?

Am a man ooooo I just proclaimed my love to berem and we are getting married soon (oct 1st 2014) that's why you can see her pics on my DP that's how I love her.

Hope u go come.

As of abagworo na my nigga in Christ be that

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
ibedun:

By all means S/E enjoy your success BUT learn from the S/West.

There must be meaningful and gainful employment at the end of it all for these smart children - otherwise na frustration, disillusionment and prideful economic inactivity and dependency o!

Now that the S/E government has educated these people it must prepare to meet their towering expectations, otherwise expect the S/W experience.

it can't happen.
We are creative,hardworking and not always dependent on white collar jobs which had been created by other ppl.
Enough graduates dey Aba dey make millions from indigenous creations.
learn from igbos

9 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Faun:

CHISOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Am a man ooooo I just proclaimed my love to berem and we are getting married soon (oct 1st 2014) that's why you can see her pics on my DP that's how I love her.

Hope u go come.

Hahahaha....kolomenta!
I guess she is in tune with polygamy....just saying.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Hahahaha....kolomenta!
I guess she is in tune with polygamy....just saying.

Poly kwa? Which kin poly be that Na me be her man anytime anyday ans she loves me grin
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Hope u go come.

Chai what am I seeing Horror Movie tinz BE.REM Is UGLYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOO tofiawa lailai @iloveberem pls reconsider ur stand cos in beauty, character and speaking Berem scores 0%

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
harry01:
Chai what am I seeing Horror Movie tinz BE.REM Is UGLYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOO tofiawa lailai @iloveberem pls reconsider ur stand cos in beauty, character and speaking Berem scores 0%

Mr man NO VEX me this night ooo

Beauty or not We are getting married because WE LOVE EACH OTHER.
QED!!!!
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva please move this to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by emiye(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And you pulled that out of your a.ss?
Now ,how many did your governor close ?

[size=18pt]Anambra to shutdown 486 special exam centres[/size] 0
BY [size=16pt]EMMANUEL UZOR, ONITSHA ON JULY 22, 2014[/size] · NATIONAL
No fewer than 486 magic examination centres identified in Anambra State are to be shutdown by the state government as part of official measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector.
The state Commissioner for Education, Prof Kate Omenugha, who gave the hint during the 10th anniversary of St. Joseph Academic Award for 2014, said these examination miracle centres had been aiding and abetting examination malpractices especially during West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and National Examination Council (NECO) examinations.
Prof Omenugha, while commending the founder of St. Joseph Academic Award, Mr. Bath Nwibe said the decision to shutdown the magic centres was induced by the way their operators fashioned them to swindle unsuspecting but desperate candidates.
His words: “We have government schools and approved private schools that are saddled with the responsibility of training our children to become functional members of our society. But with the emergence of these miracle centres, our children no longer study to pass examinations; rather they go to those places where they will be helped to pass examinations. We have set plans in motion to ensure that those examination miracle centres are closed down so that our children would imbibe the spirit and culture of success through hard-work.”
Mr. Nwibe, an engineer, noted that the award was instated to ensure that the human resources given to the youths were guided to become real assets to the society.
 “This is by guiding them to develop the habit of hard-work early in life and thus, get good education that will form the launch pad for their growth and development in other areas,”
He pledged willingness to partner with the state government in the area of enlarging the foundation to the state level, “while we continue in extending succour to the beneficiaries.”

The total number of students who sat for wassce from anambra are roughly 50,000 students

Now imagine 486 illegal runs centre in the state. Divide 50,000 by 486, and tell me what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
The pursuit for excellence in the a SE is really paying off. Amazing performance.

The SW is almost at per with the north, what a pity. Until they get rid of these Nurtw/easy money attitude, I am afraid the slide has just begun.
Go and watch any yoruba movie, the in thing now is to behave like an area boy to look cool. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
[b]You can only hold a people temporarily against their WILL. The Igbos have been held down in this country for too long; a war that delayed their divine emergence as the true face of Nigeria, a people who were carved the smallest land area of all regions in Nigeria with calculated intent to marginalize and stifle their divine dominance and leadership. In all, they accepted it in good faith. In less than 45 yrs, coming out of the war with virtually nothing, they have become the true face of Nigeria and lead in all strata of human achievement....individual wealth, education, business, number of technocrats in government and agencies, pageants, e.t.c. Coming from a Calabar man, you Igbos are the light of Nigeria, we fought and bled with you people during the war because we know that a country led by the Igbos, will bring about a new dawn in Africa. It's evident no region is a match to them. In the words of moses I say...let my people go! It's time to let the Igbos assume their divine position to lead this nation!

Congratulations to all SE and SS states![/b]

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Mr man NO VEX me this night ooo

Beauty or not We are getting married because WE LOVE EACH OTHER.
QED!!!!

Guy there are fines, polished, ambitious, fulfiled and cultured ladies out there that will gladly accept u and u will definitely love, am telling u for a fact, Berem stabbed her ex husband on her wedding night, in her 2nd marriage she beat her mother inlaw to stupor, in her 3rd she did not feed her child for days cos she was busy fighting peeps on nl, I can continue on and on . All dis men said dsame timr WE LOVE EACH OTHER, but she is who she is EVIL, so beware. Moreover with d new Appppcccc 2 to 1 programme, u go meet plenty babes and fall in love but pls stay away from d likes of Berem nd Obiaaaaageeeeeliii#awordisenuf4dwise

3 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Faun(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli: The pursuit for excellence in the a SE is really paying off. Amazing performance.

The SW is almost at per with the north, what a pity. Until they get rid of these Nurtw/easy money attitude, I am afraid the slide has just begun.
Go and watch any yoruba movie, the in thing now is to behave like an area boy to look cool. Smh

The grammatical bombs in the subtitles of their movies alone are killing me softly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Iluvberem: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
harry01:
Guy there are fines, polished, ambitious, fulfiled and cultured ladies out there that will gladly accept u and u will definitely love, am telling u for a fact, Berem stabbed her ex husband on her wedding night, in her 2nd marriage she beat her mother inlaw to stupor, in her 3rd she did not feed her child for days cos she was busy fighting peeps on nl, I can continue on and on . All dis men said dsame timr WE LOVE EACH OTHER, but she is who she is EVIL, so beware. Moreover with d new Appppcccc 2 to 1 programme, u go meet plenty babes and fall in love but pls stay away from d likes of Berem nd Obiaaaaageeeeeliii#awordisenuf4dwise

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Berem is my love
Make you guys leave us alone ooooooo
We don fix our marriage
Let no harry01 put asunder
As of 2 in 1 program of APC

Na to knack free kpekus be the surerest thing.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by achi4u(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I think Ebonyi has a different mentality to the rest of Ndigbo; they're not as competitive and not as driven!
IGBOSON what are you yarning about? what is the position of Ebonyi state in that table? ...11th position of 36 state.
What is the total number of waec candidates of Ebonyi state?
And the total number of candidates that passed with the total number of candidates that failed?
....as u answer those questions above, what brings about Ebonyi behavior and mentally in this thread?
While you are at that, please can you tell us ur LGA in Enugu state?
*Lets start from where u come from first.

#It really pains me that somebody I have respect in this forum has to cross my line,or have you forgotten about me as a defender of Ebonyi state -salt of the nation?

6 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
emiye:

The total number of students who sat for wassce from anambra are roughly 50,000 students

Now imagine 486 illegal runs centre in the state. Divide 50,000 by 486, and tell me what you get.
Dis revealing imagine d use of phrases like "are to be", " measures set in motion" , "will be", meaning they have not been implemented so its possible dis centres aided d student . Alldsame weldone Anambra enjoy d euphoria of ur success while its lasts # TEAMEKITI.

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by shaboti: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
I thank God i was among those who made anambra and south-east results what it is..e no easy sha but hardwork really pays

7 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by shaboti: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Double post
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by achi4u(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: Biko

Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo

Please lets argue here like umunne without bitterness, lets criticize our leaders without being bias.

Please lets just remember its four of us in Nigeria while others follow like twitter.

Please no Rochas, Obiano, Sullivan, Orji bashing.
Please lets forget Yoruba Yoruba propaganda and discuss how we will monopolize the education sector like we are doing now.

Please reply not ndiofe abeg because they will enter now to tribalize everything

Thank ur star u didn't mention Ebonyi state to una afia usu,when the chips are down on ur down steps u will carry the whole load on ur neck.
O metara buru!
Again, Ebonyi state contingent on inter school debate will as usual represent Nigeria the third time in a roll to international competition.
Hope this won't make NEWS!

3 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: List showing percentages of students by state, who achieved 5 credits and above including Math and English.
source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/29/2014-wassce-statistics-show-states-highest-percentage-pass-possible-cause-mass-failure/
@ MOBJECTIVE abeg correct d topic check ur spelling of STATISTICS abi u sef need write WAEC nii Joke oooo I know it was a mistake
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by achi4u(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: its intentional...its because of the discussion my brother, they are coming fast watch out

den f.cu.k you
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
harry01:
@ MOBJECTIVE abeg correct d topic check ur spelling of STATISTICS abi u sef need write WAEC nii Joke oooo I know it was a mistake

Thanks mate.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
emiye:

This one is an illiterate o!
50000/486 is approx 103. So, what does that figure mean?

angry grin grin

Free education na badta.rd!

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Chaleeee: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by emiye(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
passion007:

This one is an illiterate o!
50000/486 is approx 103. So, what does that figure mean?

angry grin grin

Free education na badta.rd!

Dumb one who lacks deductive reasoning, it simply means an average of 100 students in each of the 486 special centres roughly equates the total number of students(50,000 +) who sat for Wassce exam in Anambra.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles: People keep trashing Abia's state government on these online forums, yet Abia is always well represented when it truly counts. The Gov and the state must be doing something right.
It's not the government is the brain of the people. Abians have always excelled academically before Gov. Theodore Orji and will continue to do that after he is gone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke / National Open University Of Nigeria (abuja Study Centre) / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.