Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Statistics for WAEC 2014 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics for WAEC 2014 (33169 Views)

Waec 2014 Nov/dec Examination Result. / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC 2014 Result Will Be Out On 31st July 2014 (31/7/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by sCun: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
All the core south west states are down below. Only Lagos which is no man's land is ranked up there with the South east and South south states.

16 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Biko

Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo

Please lets argue here like umunne without bitterness, lets criticize our leaders without being bias.

Please lets just remember its four of us in Nigeria while others follow like twitter.

Please no Rochas, Obiano, Sullivan, Orji bashing.
Please lets forget Yoruba Yoruba propaganda and discuss how we will monopolize the education sector like we are doing now.

Please reply not ndiofe abeg because they will enter now to tribalize everything

19 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Abagworo said Rochas has rehabilitated over 200 schools....Now,I wanna see the gaddenm result or you Rochas bootlickers should shut your mouth for life and never you APC goons compare Obi to any living man in Nigeria....Peter Obi is the greatest Nigerian Alive.
With or without Obi, it would be exactly the same.

Without Orji, Abia is still number 2.

These successes are recorded in spite of government.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
even the 9th position is Aniomamade and Aniomaprowess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i served @ Emevor, Isokko North...i know how we ran the show cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

atlwireles:

Unfortunately we are down to number 9. With a 40% pass average. This is very very disappointing.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by warripekin(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Unfortunately we are down to number 9. With a 40% pass average. This is very very disappointing.
Uduaghan has really done well in education. I wonder why it's not reflecting.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
With all the years north have led this country, they still lack behind educationally

3 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
meforyou1: odenigbo, so disappointed in you.
Mentioning the okoracha's SA on misinformation in a thread where a reputable organisation like WAEC's results is being discussed.
This is not a thread of pictures of assumpta or whetheral road owerri.

Guy,I feel you wella.
These guys has been circulating the same pictures of selected spots in Owerri just to deceive the gullible....Mana Chukwu aju!

4 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: even the 9th position is Aniomamade and Aniomaprowess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i served @ Emevor, Isokko North...i know how we ran the show cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too mentally challenged for me, to engage you.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by IGBOSON1: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16: If not for Ebonyi (placed 11th), all 5 South Eastern states would have been in the top 10.
Igbo kwenu!

^^^I think Ebonyi has a different mentality to the rest of Ndigbo; they're not as competitive and not as driven!

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Noticed that Usun state did not make top 10, even with opon-imo undecided

11 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Agreed, but the government of Abia need to get some credit here.
agreed.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
passion007:
With or without Obi, it would be exactly the same.

Without Orji, Abia is still number 2.

These successes are recorded in spite of government.

Shut your mouth there,nwokem!
Why dont you start by asking where Anambra was before Obi came in.
Anambra has the best road network in the country isnt also because of Obi?
Do you know how many nursing and midwifery schools Obi built and accredited?
I dont have time for shortsighted fellows who cant see how they are being ripped off.

4 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
warripekin:

The state was 6th last year with a 46.7% pass average. Something is not working right. All the billions, in the higher education ministry is not working. Just look at Edo and bayelsa state. Bayelsa spends more on Education than delta does, but we out spent Edo state almost 2:1. Yet we swapped spots with them this year
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Guy,chill out...no mind that fella.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by IGBOSON1: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
warripekin:

^^^It's really puzzling wallahi! undecided

Their thieving, greedy and visionless elite have a lot to answer for!

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,chill out...no mind that fella.

No, wahala.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Shut your mouth there,nwokem!
Why dont you start by asking where Anambra was before Obi came in.
Anambra has the best road network in the country isnt also because of Obi?
Do you know how many nursing and midwifery schools Obi built and accredited?
I dont have time for shortsighted fellows who cant see how they are being ripped off.
Ok.
I'll ask the question another day.
Today, I wish to congratulate the Anambra kids who stole the show.
Kudos!

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles: The downward trajectory of delta, cross rivers and Akwa ibom should be alarming to governments of these states. I hope Uduaghan, and co are seeing these states slip, year after year. We now have a 40% pass average, that is not acceptable. The hefty expenditure on education is not showing in these results. On the other hand Edo and Bayelsa states have seen a remarkable improvement.

I really didn't expect such failure from cross river. it's possible it's mixed up with edo...possible.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش

atlwireles:

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش

Egbe Ame has answered you
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by thwarrior72: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: Biko

Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo

Please lets argue here like umunne without bitterness, lets criticize our leaders without being bias.

Please lets just remember its four of us in Nigeria while others follow like twitter.

Please lets forget Yoruba Yoruba propaganda and discuss how we will monopolize the education sector like we are doing now.

Please reply not ndiofe abeg because they will enter now to tribalize everything

Why the blatant omission of Ebonyi state, isn't it part of southeast again?

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

I really didn't expect such failure from cross river. it's possible it's mixed up with edo...possible.

I don't know, but the govs of the SS need to wake up. The future is knowledge based. Cross rivers and delta are a real disappointment.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
sCun: All the core south west states are down below. Only Lagos which is no man's land is ranked up there with the South east and South south states.

We now know there's more to learning than Opon Imo, the so called Tablet of Knowledge.

Free Education vs Quality Education

Choose wisely.

16 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collynzo16: If not for Ebonyi (placed 11th), all 5 South Eastern states would have been in the top 10.
Igbo kwenu!
Ebonyi is even performing better than before.

9 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think for the third year in a row, Bayelsa has position itself as a new education power house in the SS.

Dickson, must be doing something right

4 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
SambisaKing: Biko

Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Imo

Are those the only Eastern states?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
its intentional...its because of the discussion my brother, they are coming fast watch out

thwarrior72: Why the blatant omission of Ebonyi state, isn't it part of southeast again?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SambisaKing: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kwolity Education grin grin grin grin

passion007:

We now know there's more to learning than Opon Imo, the so called Tablet of Knowledge.

Free Education vs Quality Education

Choose wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
atlwireles: I think for the third year in a row, Bayelsa has position itself as a new education power house in the SS.

Dickson, must be doing something right

Guy,this Delta position don vex you ooo
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by chinasaekperem: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: 1) Lagos state: 45.86% which represents a whopping 67 219 students-almost double those who passed in Anambra.

Population difference.
Its expected.
ofcourse we know 70% of the students in lagos are non-yorubas. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by passion007: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is surpra-anya-azu!

Kaduna outperformed all the core Yoruba states!
Wahala dey
shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by atlwireles: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,this Delta position don vex you ooo

grin grin grin grin grin I'm not used to seeing my state at the below of anything in Nigeria. No 9 for delta will vex any deltan.

Then 40% pass average. angry With all that billions spent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers So Wicked And Heartless? / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.