Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (10114 Views)

Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Of Sex / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
sandiyke: @op owning to d fact dat dis man traind her in school,I think he's been enjoyin all round submission from her and any deviation from wat he is used to is simply tagged sturburness or rebellion.

I think d lady is now realizing that she has been in a cage and wants to revolt. So sorry darl its too too late.

The man will definately com for her cos she is his investment and he is using dis means to intimidate her the more. And u know wat? When she comes back she will be more submissive.

Its just a pity dat she can't do any thing about it now cos it has gone on for a very long time. Bt if she wants to revolt and be free, she would have to be a divorcee. May God help her
Divorce She said is out of it.
You just nailed it,training her in the uni gave him an upper hand in her life decisions. Somedays he disregards her advice because to him"she will remain the brat he cleaned up years ago and with her little education she can't tell him what to do.

Please tell me what actually makes marriages turn sour after a short while? Before I go into it and regret ever existing
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
Calm down.
I said if the tanks are not connected to your house then there is no way lack of water in their house would have affected you. So that your statement of him wanting all of you(yourself included) to go without water was not correct.

I meant the switches are not connected to my house

My second statement was that if you meant to say the switch was not connected to your house then your landlords wife could have simply carried your gen like she did and pump the water BUT claim that you were the one that pumped it for your own use. He definitely wouldn't object to a paying tenant pumping water for her use. That would have saved her all the trouble of clashing with her husband. Unless she's the very stubborn type. Which takes me back to the first scenario that the reason for all of this is the woman's stubbornness and uncooperativeness.
The switches are not connected to my house.

You don't understand, the man doesn't want anybody to pump the water (tenants inclusive)
Call it transfer of aggression sir.
By the way do you support a man treating his wife like a slave so she will stay out of trouble and be tagged "submissive".
SMH you are worst than my neighbor's husband

Lastly don't ever refer to me as a "girl" call me lady.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
But it's not sickening not to bath for 2days.is it not crystal clear that the man wants to get rid of her

if you know say your sister no baf for 2days courtesy her husband and she came to your house you no go lock your kitchen? undecided

its not about male bashing but what's wrong is wrong. Dirtiness is a bad spirit which you shouldn't force on anyone. If you don't want to bathfor one year no problem but to force someone you are living with into your Dirtiness is disgusting to say the least.

If a woman didn't bath her young child for 1day I go bash her taya on or of nl talk less of 2days.you to look am and women's bodies aren't the same with men.if dirt dries up in that body it can lead to something else and that's not the same with men
5minsmadness:
Did you see the babe?
Did op even hint he was cheating?
I thought you girls just surmised that he's ugly as an ape, now he has a babe following him?

What was the purpose of this thread? To start another rant against men?

This is family section for goodness sake! Its a place where people are supposed to come for help concerning family issues, not a male-bashing or pity-party place! If you ladies are so adamant about airing your views against men you can ask seun to create an 'the evils of men' section.

A girl comes online and starts a thread with how men become demons and all the ladies are like "Yes! Men are eeeeevilll!" Yet you won't leave men alone! And all males that agree with you without question are tagged 'mature'. Its sickening!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by sandiyke(f): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Divorce She said is out of it.
You just nailed it,training her in the uni gave him an upper hand in her life decisions. Somedays he disregards her advice because to him"she will remain the brat he cleaned up years ago and with her little education she can't tell him what to do.

Please tell me what actually makes marriages turn sour after a short while? Before I go into it and regret ever existing
My dear for me,its DEPRECIATION.

When a couple enter into a relationship,, they have very high expectations of each other and this attaches value to each of them but wen in the long run those expectations start to drop, LOVE begins to fade. So know ur partner(tho u can't know dem enough). Just do ur best nd make sure(infact) STRIVE to APPRECIATE so your value will do same
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: I don't care if the woman is heady but it takes only a swine.a filthy pig for that matter to tell another person not to bath for 2days ahannnnn shocked

he is supposed to feel uncomfortable that anybody around him didn't bath and you are ok with your wife not bathing for 2days shocked

I don't need anyone to tell me that dude is dirty as fok lipsrsealed

[size=14pt]Assuming he even wanted to punish his wife and say no cooking and eating for two days that's still reasonable but not bathing for 2days. Hiannnn I won't be surprised if he doesn't bath for one week and wear boxers that sweat mixed with semen has dried inside.tufiaaaaaa[/size] lipsrsealed

I can't even go anywhere or do anything if I don't bath in the morning and then coming back from work bath again in the evening undecided

after now na their type go dey day my wife's pooshie is smelling or her armpit stinks

some people dey try o.their bedroom go dey smell pass mortuary when them dey use water do bathing strike. Iyama undecided
No cooking and eating for two days is better than not bathing for 2days? So you people can come and quickly open thread 'Man tries to starve family to death?' grin

Its obvious he didn't mean to go through with his threat, he just said it out of anger; only to come home and see that wife had pumped water and even tell him to his face 'yes! I pumped water and there is nothing you can do about it!' . so he did something about it.

Stubborn.

All the other things you said were just to insult the man. I guess this is kind of a pity party.
Those of you already screaming for divorce, please note that divorce can sometimes work in the man's favour as well. He might even ask for the divorce before she does. Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
5mm and 3cycle..what'sup with you guys.
3cycle:
Am lost what are you trying to say?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
So you mean he can comfortably eat the food of somebody that didn't bath for 2days.abi?

The woman sef no try. She suppose go baf for her neighbours house, dress and come back to the house and pretend she didn't bathaquote author=5minsmadness]
No cooking and eating for two days is better than not bathing for 2days? So you people can come and quickly open thread 'Man tries to starve family to death?' grin

Its obvious he didn't mean to go through with his threat, he just said it out of anger; only to come home and see that wife had pumped water and even tell him to his face 'yes! I pumped water and there is nothing you can do about it!' . so he did something about it.

Stubborn.

All the other things you said were just to insult the man. I guess this is kind of a pity party.
Those of you already screaming for divorce, please note that divorce can sometimes work in the man's favour as well. He might even ask for the divorce before she does. Just saying.[/quote]
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
The switches are not connected to my house.

You don't understand, the man doesn't want anybody to pump the water (tenants inclusive)
Call it transfer of aggression sir.
[s]
By the way do you support a man treating his wife like a slave so she will stay out of trouble and be tagged "submissive".
SMH you are worst than my neighbor's husband[/s]

Lastly don't ever refer to me as a "girl" call me lady.

So because I didn't join the chorus in insulting the man without listening to both sides of the story I must be a slave dealer and worse than your neighbor. Lol.

Nope. I simply like to be analytical about things and I try not to let my emotions becloud my judgement on Saturdays. smiley

Also I don't subscribe to joining the crowd so as to receive accolades and 'likes'. I try to tell it as it is.

I saw your picture on your profile and felt it would be preferable to you to address you as girl instead of woman. But if you prefer lady, fine, its no skin off my bones.
Note:
You are only addressed as a lady if you behave like one: a lady has finesse, class, is calm and collected, not rude, polite, truthful etc.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by smokescreen4: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
@5minsmadness something is most definitely responsible for the way the man is treating the wife, you made it look like the wife brought it upon herself by her actions or like she deserves it, men don't just do this, or do that again I say speak for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
egopersonified: Pump water for a week? When his mates are pumping everyday. The guy just used that as an excuse, he had wanted the woman out before now.
One doesnt have to even pump water. There are automatic pumps with floating switch. The machine pumps the water automatically when it gets low. The man is a psycho. The floating switch is about 3,500 only, and he needs just 2 of those switches for his 2 tanks. The truth is, its poverty of the mind. Education is a principal thing, I advise ladies not to marry a man who isnt holistically educated. Its different from going to school.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
smokescreen4: @5minsmadness something is most definitely responsible for the way the man is treating the wife, you made it look like the wife brought it upon herself by her actions or like she deserves it, men don't just do this, or do that again I say speak for yourself.
thank you o.so I can finally see a reasonable man on nl
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by smokescreen4: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: thank you o.so I can finally see a reasonable man on nl
Am a woman and am your biggest fan
grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:

1. Deciet: not telling your partner the whole truth and then expecting them to 'take it in their stride' when they find out after marriage e.g behaviour, health issues, family issues, financial issues, sexual issues and finally(yes this is the last one) fertility issues.

2. Know the kind of person you marry. He/she will not magically change after the wedding vows.

3. Marrying for selfish reasons. If you marry with the 'me' mentality e.g what can he do for me, what can she do for me' what can I gain from him or her etc. If you do that you'll probably become single again very soon.

4. Don't be smart. When you get married you'll live with this person forever. If you think you are doing something secret and they don't know it then you are deceiving yourself. Not all people like direct confrontation. If he/she is getting angry for 'no reason' then he/she may have found out and is trying to pay you back.

Others can add. I have some questions to answer elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol @poverty of the mind... gringrin

I like that phrase.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:

So because I didn't join the chorus in insulting the man without listening to both sides of the story I must be a slave dealer and worse than your neighbor. Lol.

Who is asking anybody to insult anyone? I started a thread seeking ways to advice my friend and your little head told you I started a "husband" bashing thread?
SMH

6 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:

Others can add. I have some questions to answer elsewhere.
I did not ask you, keep it for you. undecided
Btw that isn't me on my profile.
I love the dress and want to share her style.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: But it's not sickening not to bath for 2days.is it not crystal clear that the man wants to get rid of her

if you know say your sister no baf for 2days courtesy her husband and she came to your house you no go lock your kitchen? undecided

its not about male bashing but what's wrong is wrong. Dirtiness is a bad spirit which you shouldn't force on anyone. If you don't want to bathfor one year no problem but to force someone you are living with into your Dirtiness is disgusting to say the least.

If a woman didn't bath her young child for 1day I go bash her taya on or of nl talk less of 2days.you to look am and women's bodies aren't the same with men.if dirt dries up in that body it can lead to something else and that's not the same with men

Pardon me, men smell just as badly as ladies if they haven't had their bath for a day, unless the woman is seeing her period.

Secondly I'm not supporting anybody not having their bath. I'msaying the man probably didn't mean it, he said it out of anger and he got all the more angry when he came back ?in the evening? to see she had already dared him.
Anger breeds anger. The cycle can only be stopped when one person calms down. If he was angry when he left the house and she knew logically there was no way the 'no water ' thing would hold even past that day she should have been prudent enough to wait. When evening comes and then night and she goes to him and say 'so you are really serious about this water thing? No problem o, but we must sleep in the same bed so you can enjoy my smell with me, etc! ' , the man will probably relent after that.

There are better ways to resolve this conflict than to quickly go to your neighbors and borrow gen to pump knowing fully well it will only make your Oga feel stupid and piss him off further. Okay now she is begging to come back and you people are saying she should divorce but obviously she knows better.

I'm saying some squabbles don't need to be escalated. There is a way the bible put it but unfortunately I can't remember now(backsliding things SMH grin) about a sweet tongue turning away anger.

What I find is most women are sharp with their tongue. You talk one they talk 100 then when Tue man makes good his threat they now start crying up and down as if they have been murdered.

Well, I don talk my own sha. Make I waka my own, mama zubairu dey cook isi-ewu special tonight tongue

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: So you mean he can comfortably eat the food of somebody that didn't bath for 2days.abi?

The woman sef no try. She suppose go baf for her neighbours house, dress and come back to the house and pretend she didn't bath
Ehen! Thats what I'm trying to say! Better ways at conflict resolution instead of the one of sticking her head out unnecessarily.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by babygirlfl: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Billyonaire: One doesnt have to even pump water. There are automatic pumps with floating switch. The machine pumps the water automatically when it gets low. The man is a psycho. The floating switch is about 3,500 only, and he needs just 2 of those switches for his 2 tanks. The truth is, its poverty of the mind. Education is a principal thing, I advise ladies not to marry a man who isnt holistically educated. Its different from going to school.

@ bolded, Very good advice. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Who is asking anybody to insult anyone? I started a thread seeking ways to advice my friend and your little head told you I started a "husband" bashing thread?
SMH

You started a thread calling the man a demon.

Now you say my head is little. SMH.
You see what I'm saying? If I start insulting you back even subtly a certain mod will tell me to mind my manners.
Try and discuss without the subliminal insults please. You are a lady, remember.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Its a public forum, currently being viewed by 16people. I didn't post it for you alone.

Its a nice dress, decent with a design that accentuates the woman's curves. The purple goes well with her tone of skin and the necklace although subtle is a good accessory match for her shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Mtcheeeew.

And I was already preparing to send you a PM angry tongue

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
smokescreen4: Am a woman and am your biggest fan
grin
lobatan grin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
Ehen! Thats what I'm trying to say! Better ways at conflict resolution instead of the one of sticking her head out unnecessarily.
are you sure you yourself dey baf everyday. Why are you supporting the man's dirtiiness

its unreasonable just accept when you are wrong. If another ear hears what transpired between the two of them they will immediately know that man na obun 1st class.i no even fit touch his singlet sef if I be washer woman grin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am sooo disgusted by some comments here. Chai!! Men of the same kind will always defend themselves. I am not surprised that the issue would be dragged on to blame the woman as usual. Barbaric caveman mindset!! Really, ladies must do well to avoid men with poverty of the mind walai! Men who behave like this are those who have been so poverty stricken for soooo many years such that they become sadists!! And when they manage to get lucky to hit riches, their barbarism increases by 100. No wonder ladies avoid poor men. The many years of poverty and suffering does no good to the thought process of a human.

Nigerian women, i fear for you all. The kind of mind and heart some men have developed to treat their wives with such disdain seems to me like they have harbored an inherrent and accumulated hatred for women in general. because i can't seem to understand where such women are meeting such cave men. Where do you women meet these kind of men? from the jungle or what?

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus:
Mtcheeeew.

And I was already preparing to send you a PM angry tongue
grin sitdown there, I am way finer than that lady. grin
Btw I'm taken tongue

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:

You started a thread calling the man a demon.

Now you say my head is little. SMH.
You see what I'm saying? If I start insulting you back even subtly a certain mod will tell me to mind my manners.
Try and discuss without the subliminal insults please. You are a lady, remember.
Sorry I said your head is little.
Large head, are you happy now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
I wonder myself where thus so called bush meats spring out from.so bathing is now a privilege? undecided

tufiiiiaaaaakwa

now I understand when kanwulia calls some nigerian men smelling bliko.ses.i thought she was just clowning I didn't know there were elements of truths in her post undecided

I wish she was here to see mr obun in action grin
Sophyrocks: I am sooo disgusted by some comments here. Chai!! Men of the same kind will always defend themselves. I am not surprised that the issue would be dragged on to blame the woman as usual. Barbaric caveman mindset!! Really, ladies must do well to avoid men with poverty of the mind walai! Men who behave like this are those who have been so poverty stricken for soooo many years such that they become sadists!! And when they manage to get lucky to hit riches, their barbarism increases by 100. No wonder ladies avoid poor men. The many years of poverty and suffering does no good to the thought process of a human.

Nigerian women, i fear for you all. The kind of mind and heart some men have developed to treat their wives with such disdain seems to me like they have harbored an inherrent and accumulated hatred for women in general. because i can't seem to understand where such women are meeting such cave men. Where do you women meet these kind of men? from the jungle or what?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
So she had to beg or be patronized before she baths? undecided

are you reading your posts at all undecided

must you justify stoopeedeety.so he wants to prove he's a man.like you dared me . Are you for real? Of course when a woman's source of livelihood is from all knowing oga she has to beg.if them check it now them go see say she no get job or good education hence beg oga before poverty finish am.an empowered woman for don eaka tey tey but illiteracy and poverty fuels foolishness, subserviency and over dependence lipsrsealed

who suppose carry her pikin and take necessary documents before leaving him to wallow in filthiness

Meanwhile you are free to go and eat your road side isi ewu but no forget say ebola dey town tongue

today I went to my tailors shop to collect my dress and a woman was complaining of maggots she saw inside the roadside isi ewu she was eating unfortunately she saw it to late when she has put some morsels in her mouth.

Bottom line continue dey eat doti dey call am food. Them go soon cook rat intestine for you you go call am round about tongue
5minsmadness:

Pardon me, men smell just as badly as ladies if they haven't had their bath for a day, unless the woman is seeing her period.

Secondly I'm not supporting anybody not having their bath. I'msaying the man probably didn't mean it, he said it out of anger and he got all the more angry when he came back ?in the evening? to see she had already dared him.
Anger breeds anger. The cycle can only be stopped when one person calms down. If he was angry when he left the house and she knew logically there was no way the 'no water ' thing would hold even past that day she should have been prudent enough to wait. When evening comes and then night and she goes to him and say 'so you are really serious about this water thing? No problem o, but we must sleep in the same bed so you can enjoy my smell with me, etc! ' there are better ways to resolve conflicts than to quickly go to your neighbors and borrow gen to pump knowing fully well it will only make your Oga feel stupid and piss him off further. Okay now she is begging to come back and you people are saying she should divorce but obviously she knows better.

I'm saying some squabbles don't need to be escalated. There is a way the bible put it but unfortunately I can't remember now(backsliding things SMH grin) about a sweet tongue turning away anger.
What I find is most women are sharp with their tongue. You talk one they talk 100 then when Tue man makes good his threat they now start crying up and down as if they have been murdered.

Well, I don talk my own sha. Make I waka my own, mama zubairu dey cook isi-ewu special tonight tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sophyrocks: I am sooo disgusted by some comments here. Chai!! Men of the same kind will always defend themselves. I am not surprised that the issue would be dragged on to blame the woman as usual. Barbaric caveman mindset!! Really, ladies must do well to avoid men with poverty of the mind walai! Men who behave like this are those who have been so poverty stricken for soooo many years such that they become sadists!! And when they manage to get lucky to hit riches, their barbarism increases by 100. No wonder ladies avoid poor men. The many years of poverty and suffering does no good to the thought process of a human.

You said it all. She who has ears,hear .

Very sick individuals.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by macof(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:
I didn't ask what culture says the law is "supposed" to be. I asked what the law actually is.
grin you don't understand

Nigeria has no define law
We are a people of many different cultures, hence customary law exists
I believe acting upon your culture is legal on that ground
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: are you sure you yourself dey baf everyday. Why are you supporting the man's dirtiiness
Sorry for the delay. Went to have my bath grin
Sambarry/kulyie abeg free me grin You know say this Na d first time I dey quote you for nairaland grin biko nu cry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Cheat On My Wife? / Happy New Month / Hilarious Pictures Of Drunk People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.