Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (9988 Views)

Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Of Sex / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: I wonder myself where thus so called bush meats spring out from.so bathing is now a privilege? undecided

tufiiiiaaaaakwa

now I understand when kanwulia calls some nigerian men smelling bliko.ses.i thought she was just clowning I didn't know there were elements of truths in her post undecided

I wish she was here to see mr obun in action grin

My sister, call me crazy buh i take some of her comments veeeeeeerrrry seriously. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Sorry I said your head is little.
Large head, are you happy now? undecided
Yes, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
Sorry for the delay. Went to have my bath grin
Sambarry/kulyie abeg free me grin You know say this Na d first time I dey quote you for nairaland grin biko nu cry cheesy
go and eat your idoti (isiewu) no body cage you before but quit dirtiness its a big turn off

ahen don't forget to shave your pewbik hair and the one under your arm pit and use roll on in your armpit tongue

eyin obun United wonyi lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister, call me crazy buh i take some of her comments veeeeeeerrrry seriously. grin grin grin grin
me too o grin grin

as if she's a prophet. Everything she says keep revealing itself on nl every day grin

no wonder many men on nl don't like her. They think she's crazy grin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
5 minutes you're unbelievable. In fact I had to edit my posts because if I send it the way it's in my mind. This thread will be locked . meanwhile

5minsmadness:

So because I didn't join the chorus in insulting the man without listening to both sides of the story I must be a slave dealer and worse than your neighbor. Lol.

Nope. I simply like to be analytical about things and I try not to let my emotions becloud my judgement on Saturdays. smiley

Also I don't subscribe to joining the crowd so as to receive accolades and 'likes'. I try to tell it as it is.

I saw your picture on your profile and felt it would be preferable to you to address you as girl instead of woman. But if you prefer lady, fine, its no skin off my bones.
Note:
You are only addressed as a lady if you behave like one: a lady has finesse, class, is calm and collected, not rude, polite, truthful etc.

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by 5minsmadness: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: So she had to beg or be patronized before she baths? undecided

are you reading your posts at all undecided

must you justify stoopeedeety.so he wants to prove he's a man.like you dared me . Are you for real? Of course when a woman's source of livelihood is from all knowing oga she has to beg.if them check it now them go see say she no get job or good education hence beg oga before poverty finish am.an empowered woman for don eaka tey tey but illiteracy and poverty fuels foolishness, subserviency and over dependence lipsrsealed

who suppose carry her pikin and take necessary documents before leaving him to wallow in filthiness
She is free to 'waka' oh, nobody is stopping her. Na op talk say she dey beg to come back.

Meanwhile you are free to go and eat your road side isi ewu but no forget say ebola dey town tongue

today I went to my tailors shop to collect my dress and a woman was complaining of maggots she saw inside the roadside isi ewu she was eating unfortunately she saw it to late when she has put some morsels in her mouth.

Bottom line continue dey eat doti dey call am food. Them go soon cook rat intestine for you you go call am round about tongue
On the contrary , Madam zubairu owns one of poshiest, air-conditioned restaurants in town grin All the big bankers go there smiley
And Ebola is gotten from poorly cooked monkey or rat meat. As far as I know, madam serves her monkey well cooked grin
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

You said it all. She who has ears,hear .

Very sick individuals.

Chilli, i mean no disrespect to people from poor backgrounds because everybody cannot be the same BUT i have noticed a trend amongst some men from extremely poor backgrounds before they make it big. most of them usually develop deep sadistic tendencies due to prolonged hard knock life. This is why they explode when they make it big and we hear storiesthat touch from women who stood by them. their definition of life is suffering so they tend to make their wives suffer. They are usually very arrogant, stingy and have a twisted way of thinking. No jokes.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by beeevan: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
How do some women become so helpless? So docile and downright worthless? Very pathetic tale. Let her keep begging, mtcheeewww!!!

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Then let her keep begging then since she's enjoying her slavery. She will soon beg before she wears bra sef lipsrsealed
5minsmadness:
She is free to 'waka' oh, nobody is stopping her. Na op talk say she dey beg to come back.

On the contrary , Madam zubairu owns one of poshiest, air-conditioned restaurants in town grin All the big bankers go there smiley
And Ebola is gotten from poorly cooked monkey or rat meat. As far as I know, madam serves her monkey well cooked grin

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
beeevan: How do some women become so helpless? So docile and downright worthless? Very pathetic tale. Let her keep begging, mtcheeewww!!!

You don't know they are the real 'wife material' ni? Don't knock their hustle. grin

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
beeevan: How do some women become so helpless? So docile and downright worthless? Very pathetic tale. Let her keep begging, mtcheeewww!!!
as in ehen.i just taya. When for goodness sake are we going to read something positive about many nigerian men on nl. something edifying not barbarism shockers.when you think you have heard the worst another worse one will surface from nowhere undecided lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

You don't know they are the real 'wife material' ni? Don't knock their hustle. grin
lobatan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014

Blame it on the sh1t and faeces the useless society we live in feed women. Being docile and downright worthless is the definition of a good african virtuous wife. Having self esteem means you are a feminist. No sane man would treat a woman with a full dose of self esteem with such disdain. if she also was independent with a good source of income, she wouldnt be treated this way.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
grin sitdown there, I am way finer than that lady. grin
Btw I'm taken tongue
Na true, do you also have them shiny white feathery & soft angel wings attached to your back? grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

Exactly what i said. the virtuous wife is one who goes through sh1t for the sake of her kids and for the sake of keeping the Mrs title. The more she suffers in the marriage, the better for the society and the less number of divorces we will have. In other words, marriage depends only on women while men are puppets.

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by beeevan: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

The gist gave me instant headache, i wonder how someone can let a mere mortal, flesh and blood, something that dies to treat her like a worthless rag.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by widowhusband: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
shebi na advice u de find, tell her to carry her brother/male relatives go discuss wt d husband.if truely thats d only issue shame go catch am.she ma sef she for just avoid the man wahala go buy water, abi where the other compd pple dey get water when d man do him craze? she should also see how feasible she can add the fact that she will like her small business durin d family meeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle: Well welcome to Nigeria where some husband's have every right to be irrational while wife just sitdon dey look
Sorry ma',am but what do you expect when in Nigeria we pay through the nose to acquire women like property? Not trying to justify the man's action though. I think he is being too extreme in this case.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by beeevan: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Blame it on the sh1t and faeces the useless society we live in feed women. Being docile and downright worthless is the definition of a good african virtuous wife. Having self esteem means you are a feminist. No sane man would treat a woman with a full dose of self esteem with such disdain. if she also was independent with a good source of income, she wouldnt be treated this way.

Seriously I find it hard blaming the society, where is the human in them, Their survival instincts? Where is their self esteem, their love for life, who they are or want to be? I can't understand what can make a human so worthless, i tried but can't. It's like roasting your fingers over the burner because the society said so.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
beeevan:

The gist gave me instant headache, i wonder how someone can let a mere mortal, flesh and blood, something that dies to treat her like a worthless rag.

You have just expressed my exact thoughts on the bolded!

grin grin grin

I have always wondered the same. I crack my head to try to understand it. As in, how can you allow somebody made of dust, born of a woman for that matter, that will die one day, to treat you this way? i dnt even get it when some women claim to be afraid of been free with their husbands or can't just have decent conversation with them. How?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by beeevan: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: as in ehen.i just taya. When for goodness sake are we going to read something positive about many nigerian men on nl. something edifying not barbarism shockers.when you think you have heard the worst another worse one will surface from nowhere undecided lipsrsealed

Nah only God go fit save some women from the stupidity embedded in them, all these nonsense to answer married woman?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by beeevan: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You have just expressed my exact thoughts on the bolded!

grin grin grin

I have always wondered the same. I crack my head to try to understand it. As in, how can you allow somebody made of dust, born of a woman for that matter, that will die one day, to treat you this way? i dnt even get it when some women claim to be afraid of been free with their husbands or can't just have decent conversation with them. How?

It's a sad situation,a hopeless case.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by elvisudoh: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I hate seeing wives being maltreated by their husbands ...
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
beeevan:

Seriously I find it hard blaming the society, where is the human in them, Their survival instincts? Where is their self esteem, their love for life, who they are or want to be? I can't understand what can make a human so worthless, i tried but can't. It's like roasting your fingers over the burner because the society said so.

Its very sad but also true. The Nigerian society has a very strong hold on women being the most gullible people on earth. can't you see how people are so quick to judge women? go through the comments and pick one particular one that tried to rope the blame on this woman in the Op. Women are judged for every single problem on earth! dnt you hear men make statements denoting that Women are responsible for all the problems of men? Go and read that thread about the divorce between chris oyakhilome and his wife. I purposely avoided that thread because i have decided to avoid certain arguments and i was too pissed to read it.

The typical Nigerian mentality degrades the self esteem of women and attaches the 'wife material/virtuous woman' ish to make it look palatable to women with naturally no self esteem. Only stubborn, strong willed women like moi prevent that from happening to them.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Cinderluv: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
I smell "juju" things. The woman don spoil show for the man niyen. What a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

My dear, even with the school degree . Then I ask, of what use is the degree

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear, even with the school degree . Then I ask, of what use is the degree

Chilli, just imagine? Shouldn't this woman have gotten herself a job a long time ago whether the husband likes it or not? Very silly individual.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
some people r mad here! tongue
Abeg make una come take chilled pepsi to cool body grin

A very simple proverb comes to mind" as u make ur bed u lie on it"
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Story for the gods.
Say that and your fellow women will be the first to turn on you.
My own be say any adult woman who doesn't know what to do to maintain her dignity is not worth the sweating over.

Mynd44:
It is time the women in this country left retrogressive cultures and start making new ones.

It is time to change the rules and demand for more else the male folk will ride on them

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
cococandy: Story for the gods.
Say that and your fellow women will be the first to turn on you.
My own be say any adult woman who doesn't know what to do to maintain her dignity is not worth the sweating over.

I am not a woman
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Haha. I know. I was saying from a woman's POV. smiley
Mynd44:
I am not a woman

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Shitty thread that was. Some called her the devil's agent for trying to break free from an adulterous union because she should have considered his ministry and name before her happiness.

One example. A mild example it is. There were Some I couldn't read without wincing

KunAviero: Women can silly and senseless at times. Even if the man is at fault, could she not have turned a blind eye just for the sake of her children, the name "Oyakhilome", the christ embassy church and what the bible says about divorce? I thought she took a vow in front of the alter of God to love her husband for better and for worst? Even if others divorce easily, I don't expect such from a high profile pastor like Anita. Pastor Indeed
I guess God doesn't mind when a man sins.
He hates divorce if the man misbehaves but condones it and infact endorses it when the woman misbehaves.
"The god of men."
It was irritating
Sophyrocks:

Its very sad but also true. The Nigerian society has a very strong hold on women being the most gullible people on earth. can't you see how people are so quick to judge women? go through the comments and pick one particular one that tried to rope the blame on this woman in the Op. Women are judged for every single problem on earth! dnt you hear men make statements denoting that Women are responsible for all the problems of men? Go and read that thread about the divorce between chris oyakhilome and his wife. I purposely avoided that thread because i have decided to avoid certain arguments and i was too pissed to read it.

The typical Nigerian mentality degrades the self esteem of women and attaches the 'wife material/virtuous woman' ish to make it look palatable to women with naturally no self esteem. Only stubborn, strong willed women like moi prevent that from happening to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tackle Naysayers / Should I Cheat On My Wife? / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.