Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45083 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Peter Agosu aka Odinma aka Alababoss how market? I heard you did not take your HIV meds last night because you were fighting?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
who's PETER ASOGU?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Justinah4real(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2014
The Op is lying. Aba is our paradise. We are very proud people
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Peter asogu, you have stopped being stvpid, oya come and post all the pics you have oooooo. Ade wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Aba is still more inhabitable than half of lagos, the whole of ogun and oyo state.........facts, better fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Aba Adigo Njo.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: my friend get off my mentions, I don't tolerate heddiots here, else am gonna make this thread hot for your stvpid self. Big jobless f00l.

now you are describing the idi0tic first son of your family. may amadioha wipe away every soul in your lineage with thunder.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by 1ReBoRn: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Whats going on?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
customized13: Aba is still more inhabitable than half of lagos, the whole of ogun and oyo state.........facts, better fact.

chidiebere you still dey alive hail that bleaching amoeba you call your momma. and when will y'all fix the pig pen you call house and stop hanging bathing sponge at the entrance of your pen.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
1ReBoRn: Whats going on?

irumole ton wo sneakers.... a wa ki yin ooo.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900:

now you are describing the idi0tic first son of your family. may amadioha wipe away every soul in your lineage with thunder.
rotten heddiot from a smelly bulky punany, sango will surely strike that ever menstruating punany of your mama, you think you are a monopoly of insults abi, God will punish you and your mama's frictionless punany today. Heddiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: rotten heddiot from a smelly bulky punany, sango will surely strike that ever menstruating punany of your mama, you think you are a monopoly of insults abi, God will punish you and your mama's frictionless punany today. Heddiot.

may amadioha,sango and all deities known to humanity wipe clean your lineage, similar to a snake that passes through a rock without leaving any sign. may vvf, ovarian and breast cancer ravage that Allen avenue red light zone matron you call mother. the only similarity between your cursed mother pu...ssie and the airport gate is the number of people that passes through it daily. the slummy picture of aba is paradise compared to the hygiene around your cursed mother v- region.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by 1ReBoRn: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900:

irumole ton wo sneakers.... a wa ki yin ooo.

Boss, holiday tinz since last week. But i am back on board cool cool
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
1ReBoRn:

Boss, holiday tinz since last week. But i am back on board cool cool

same here ooo. take a time out too but back for the show...
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Jakpon: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
customized13: Aba is still more inhabitable than half of lagos
Smh
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
customized13: ade anago, long time no breaking of head, some one just said your mama's p*ssy is bulky, no wonder you have a very big head, only a bulky, slimeless punany can come up with something like you grin grin grin grin

the only head and destiny broken here is that of you are your fellow comrade exposed as low life losers. you even changed your Facebook name because of the onslaught. anyway looking at your cursed mother black and white face, I don't want to imagine how her over stretched puss..ie will look like, since she doubles as your okadaman father service machine and the village bmx bicycle. Mrs nwabekeyi serving the s3xual need of surulere and aba since the 1800's.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900:

may amadioha,sango and all deities known to humanity wipe clean your lineage, similar to a snake that passes through a rock without leaving any sign. may vvf, ovarian and breast cancer ravage that Allen avenue red light zone matron you call mother. the only similarity between your cursed mother pu...ssie and the airport gate is the number of people that passes through it daily. the slummy picture of aba is paradise compared to the hygiene around your cursed mother v- region.
look @ this fibroid-like son of a mother whose punany smells like ogiri, go and ask your papa how he usually carries your mama's ogiri smelly umbrella size clit*ris before inserting his needle like cork, the next time you make a silly comment on nairaland, I will have to remind everybody how you fell off your mama's punany like a basketball free throw. You this result of corks jumping into punany like insect feasting on a flamboyant flower.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: look @ this fibroid-like son of a mother whose punany smells like ogiri, go and ask your papa how he usually carries your mama's ogiri smelly umbrella size clit*ris before inserting his needle like cork, the next time you make a silly comment on nairaland, I will have to remind everybody how you fell of your mama's punany like a basketball free throw. You this result of corks jumping into punany like insect feasting on a flamboyant flower.
cheesy cheesy cheesy shisos, you mean his mama's pu**y has been invaded by colony of corks and he's a result of one of such invasions? Guy, you are wicked, anago900, you are finished.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
customized13: cheesy cheesy cheesy shisos, you mean his mama's pu**y has been invaded by colony of corks and he's a result of one of such invasions? Guy, you are wicked, anago900, you are finished.
guy, just leave the heddiot for me today, he thinks he can monopolise insults, anago come here, don't go anywhere, we must take this thread to 100pages, your nuisance on nairaland is getting out of hands. Nwanne, biko le we film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Zenanted(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Justinah4real: The Op is lying. Aba is our paradise. We are very proud people
may God have mercy on you...smh
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls can you leave your family members out of this? Its so sad reading were one is cursing or wishing death on family he has never met before.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
DikeOha882: Pls can you leave your family members out of this? Its so sad reading were one is cursing or wishing death on family he has never met before.
the heddiot started it, read most of my comments on nairaland, I don't usually go personal, but this guy is always calling my family members and lineage each time he quotes me, read most of his comments, its always about amadioha striking someones mother or father. He should come and let's dig it out 2day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
This is why the Aba State movement should be supported. This city has suffered rejection for 16years.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: look @ this fibroid-like son of a mother whose punany smells like ogiri, go and ask your papa how he usually carries your mama's ogiri smelly umbrella size clit*ris before inserting his needle like cork, the next time you make a silly comment on nairaland, I will have to remind everybody how you fell of your mama's punany like a basketball free throw. You this result of corks jumping into punany like insect feasting on a flamboyant flower.

bla bla from a cursed organism sired by the village m0ron. whose only purpose in life is for the s3xual gratification of lesser animal. little wonder your momma was ra...ped by an earthworm and fis...ted by a lizard. I've known road kill with more charisma, you little piece of rectal discharge. the grapevine had it your momma won the international proosie of the year after taking in drilling machine and chain saw. your momma rotten and cancerous pu...ssie makes dead and rotten salmon smell like world most expansive Cologne. anyways since you were belched out of that smelly cvnt on the highway where most accident happens. little wonder your life is a testimony to reincarnation, cos a person can't be metastupid in one lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
customized13: cheesy cheesy cheesy shisos, you mean his mama's pu**y has been invaded by colony of corks and he's a result of one of such invasions? Guy, you are wicked, anago900, you are finished.

back off before I show this community the face of the coke and fanta onye ochi that curse the biosphere with your birth.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: the heddiot started it, read most of my comments on nairaland, I don't usually go personal, but this guy is always calling my family members and lineage each time he quotes me, read most of his comments, its always about amadioha striking someones mother or father. He should come and let's dig it out 2day.
I know he does that a whole lot, but can you ignore him biko.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
yourhealthlabs aka dozzybaba aka chidozie udeogu how market....
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
y'all should come up for the fight... I will be out of here by 9:15. for the days hustle while y'all lost soul will be here wasting away.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900:

bla bla from a cursed organism sired by the village m0ron. whose only purpose in life is for the s3xual gratification of lesser animal. little wonder your momma was ra...ped by an earthworm and fis...ted by a lizard. I've known road kill with more charisma, you little piece of rectal discharge. the grapevine had it your momma won the international proosie of the year after taking in drilling machine and chain saw. your momma rotten and cancerous pu...ssie makes dead and rotten salmon smell like world most expansive Cologne. anyways since you were belched out of that smelly cvnt on the highway where most accident happens. little wonder your life is a testimony to reincarnation, cos a person can't be metastupid in one lifetime.
hahahahahaha, celebrated f00lish simpleton, you should be bothered about how you mama's swollen vulva will be deflated, come on son, the least you can do for her is to massage and finger her with aboniki all over your fingers, that's what your mama expects from you after the pain she passed through as result the cork invasion that led to you conception. And don't forget, make sure you grease her up efficiently, we all know your mama's punany can no longer secrete vag1nal fluid, its as dry as sahara desert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahahaha, celebrated f00lish simpleton, you should be bothered about how you mama's swollen vulva will be deflated, come on son, the least you can do for her is to massage and finger her with aboniki all over your fingers, that's what your mama expects from you after the pain she passed through as result the cork invasion that led to you conception. And don't forget, make sure you grease her up efficiently, we all know your mama's punany can no longer secrete vag1nal fluid, its as dry as sahara desert.
grin grin grin grin I don't know about this oooo, you mean anago900 mama's something don't have natural lubricant? Hahahahahahaha, guy you have finished that guy, anago jumped out of a greaseless pu**y cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Peter Agosu is Odinma a.k.a Alabagoatboss..

His pictures equally confirms that he is HIV positive too.. cheesy cheesy

chinasaekperem: who's PETER ASOGU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.