Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,851 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45017 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahahaha, celebrated f00lish simpleton, you should be bothered about how you mama's swollen vulva will be deflated, come on son, the least you can do for her is to massage and finger her with aboniki all over your fingers, that's what your mama expects from you after the pain she passed through as result the cork invasion that led to you conception. And don't forget, make sure you grease her up efficiently, we all know your mama's punany can no longer secrete vag1nal fluid, its as dry as sahara desert.

oh oh oh clinically certified m0ron and a retro cranially inverted dingbats .. this community don't want to know the ince...stuous activities going on in your household. your momma is an horse lover, not that she is an horse enthusiast, but she will give a horse TBD.... your momma is a curse to humanity her momma should have use the utter useless spermatozoa that form her to floss the plague in her enamel. the only fluid in your momma veggies are molten magmas from volcanic mountains.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahahahahaha, tell that to your papa, whose sperm cells has assumed the size of tadpoles , his sperm cells keeps adapting to the size of your mama's viginal canal, have you ever wondered why your papa screams like one with gonorrhoea each time he mounts your mama? Its not easy to ejaculate tadpole sized sperms in other to fertilize your mama's gigantic reproductive system.
yeah, this is wickedness, tadpole sized sperms, anago's father? I give up anag0900, I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Anag0900, come out here, I have been ignoring your excesses for long, you think you can come here and insult any person's parent? If you don't value your parents, I will help you today. Don't keep a gentle man waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Yes his real name is Tunde Salam from the rural state of Oshun.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vulu:

IS THAT HIS NAME? SO HE IS AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING CONDUCTOR. MONEY DEY TRANSPORTION NOWADAYS OO.

grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: Anag0900, come out here, I have been ignoring your excesses for long, you think you can come here and insult any person's parent? If you don't value your parents, I will help you today. Don't keep a gentle man waiting.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by mediachirps(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2014
okotv: sometimes i wonder if our leaders have human feelings, reaping where they have not sown....2015 will surely bring about CHANGE...
"Bring about changes" you said? Such changes can only be possible if the hungry and gullible citizens of Nigerias could stand for justice and shorn all sorts of bribery and corruption.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2014
mediachirps: "Bring about changes" you said? Such changes can only be possible if the hungry and gullible citizens of Nigerias could stand for justice and shorn all sorts of bribery and corruption.
you are right bro, sometimes i blame this on the electoral body, TA orji uses the electoral body of abia state to rig elections, he has monopolized the state affairs, am still surprised some hediots still shower praises on him.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Vulu:

HE HAS BEN JOHNSED BEFORE HUNGER BECOMES HIS FAMILY'S MIDDLE NAME.

grin
that guy eh!!!! he has never faced a topic on nairaland, always looking for who thunder will strike his/her family. i respect his parents but i won't hesitate to remind him how useless they are if he continue threading on this path.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by donklens: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2014
Things getting worst in Aba, no single good road, No drainage, the flooded area in my hood got my car spoilt last week an expected money to fixed it cost Above N20000. we really need change in Aba city, if you drive past Aba to Akwa Ibom or Imo state, you don't need to be told you are in another state.

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Vulu: HE HAS BEEN SHOWING PICTURES OF PEOPLE'S PARENTS. MAYBE WE SHOULD COMPARE HIS PARENT'S PIC WITH THE ONE IN THE PICTURES AND SEE WHO THUNDER HAS REALLY STRUCK. I WILL LIKE TO SEE WHAT HIS PARENTS LOOK LIKE..
you can imagine that, someone who respects his parents wouldn't do that.
its either his parents didn't train him properly or he decided to be a useless and worthless child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Mj45: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2014
U just saw nothing. I mean u won't even want to spend a day in d town. I was there recently, it's an eye-sore and I kept imagining how people could live in a place like that. Purid smells, absolutely no roads, dump sites like every 5fts apart. How d useless governor does it I can't tell but that man has no business ruling anybody. Not suprising though, cos I understand he couldn't even raise a responsible son. One thing I know is this- if one should see themselves in Aba in their drms, they would be in MFM for deliverance immediately. Especially d part from d main park down towards port-harcourt. Namely- places like Obohia, Ngwa rd, Omuma rd, Ariaria but to mention nothing are just dumps. Goodluck should pls do something cos I believe these governors are answerable to him.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by mediachirps(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: you are right bro, sometimes i blame this on the electoral body, TA orji uses the electoral body of abia state to rig elections, he has monopolized the state affairs, am still surprised some hediots still shower praises on him.
In as much as I am concerned, I strongly have a special hatred for politics. Mr T.A Orji is under "God fatherism propaganda" He uses most of the monthly allocation meant for developing Abia state to pay homage to those that made him the governor. He's just the governor, but not the one ruling Abia State.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ikeyman00(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
As usual with the Igbo cowards you've either ignorantly or deliberately tried to exonerate this wicked man known as Jonathan from his disregard for Igbos and South-south people. All the roads transversing through the former Eastern regions are in ruins. I'm fed up with Jonathan's government and its ineptitude and utter disregard for Igbos. Somebody quoted Akwa-Ibom like the roads there are in good state. Try to travel to Calabar from Itu or from Ikot-Ekpene to Aba or Ikot-Ekpene to Umuahia. All the roads connecting Akwa-Ibom to other States are in ruins. Travelling on East-West road from Port harcourt to Onne takes 5hours. It is one of the worst roads in the world. Travelling from Port harcourt to Owerri is suicidal. Try to journey from Port harcourt to Enugu and you'll regret your life. Let's save our future. Igbos say no to Jonathan's disastrous leadership.

say yes to Biafra

that simple!

your children children in your hand

pledge your support to radio biafra london

we are here
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by kahal29: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Abia State stinks says Arthur Eze

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79662
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by kahal29: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
ABIA STATE STINKS SAYS ARTHUR EZE!!!

It was a bad day for Gov­ernor Theodore Amaefule Orji, as he assembled a battery of illustrious per­sonalities to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the cre­ation of Abia State in Umua­hia last Wednesday.
Rather than effusive prais­es, what came the way of the governor were a censure from no less a person than multi-billionaire, Chief Arthur Eze, who told the gathering dead pan that, “Abia State stinks.” Venue was the Michael Okpara Auditorium in Umuahia, the state capital, where the gov­ernor had gathered illustrious citizens of the state, some of whom were to be given awards to mark the 23rd anniversary.
In the session of comments that preceded the awards ceremony, Chief Eze was recognised to speak, and what he said, sent cold chill running down the spines of majority of the peo­ple, particularly the governor. “Abia is stinking,” Eze, be­lieved to have the largest oil bloc in Africa, bellowed. The audience was stupefied in shock, but more was to come. “Right from the Abia Tower in Umuahia, the rot hits you.
Abia State is now the dirtiest in the country. Garbage every­where, along with bad roads. The people are really suffering, and you see it in their faces. Are there no elders in Abia again? If so, what are they do­ing? What are the senators, the members of House of Repre­sentatives and other elected people doing? Nothing.” Then, pointedly, Chief Eze told the governor: “If you do not know what to do again, please write to Presi­dent Goodluck Jonathan, and let him come to your aid. Abia State needs help.” Having given the gather­ing a piece of his mind, Eze dropped the microphone on the floor, and walked out. It was a dazed Governor Orji who jerked himself out of stupor, and tried to rationalise what Arthur Eze had said. He told the crowd that the man was referring to the collapsed Port Harcourt / Aba Express­way, which is a federal road. But the explanation sounded hollow to the governor him­self, and after some time, he left the venue of the ceremo­ny, without taking questions from journalists, as such oc­casion would have demanded.
Speaking on the incident, an associate of Chief Eze, told Daily Sun that the state of Abia State was really dispirit­ing, with decay and despon­dency everywhere. “I am sure most of the dignitaries qui­etly agreed with Chief Eze, only that they could not do so openly. One must commend Chief Eze’s courage for being bold enough to speak out. Not many people can do so today. In Abia State today, there is the son of one of the elected of­ficials, called The Wind, who is like a terror. He silences all opposition and deals ruthlessly with anyone in opposition to the government. So, not many people can speak out. But we must commend Chief Eze for his boldness and conviction.”

http://sunnewsonline.com /new/?p=79662

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Ladycloud(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
omg! all d idiot of a governor knws hw to do is tatoo his name #ochendo..on all d billboardz in aba!
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by abagoro(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
ikeyman00:

say yes to Biafra

that simple!

your children children in your hand

pledge your support to radio biafra london

we are here

I've always been a supporter of Igbo course. I just don't believe in the name "Biafra".

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
@TheBloodkiller my Boi,i hope u wera ble to sleep lastnight,and i also hope u are recovering from the injuries?

where are you nah?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Where is that boy now?
As for me,i slept well well..
but i doubt if u were able to?
Have you checked ur blood temperature?

have you eating this morning?
C'on,lets have fun.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Tex42(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vulu:

MANY OLD CARGOES ON NAIRALAND NOWADAYS. LOL
lol! if i remain in this thread,i'm gonna laugh ma self into the middle of next year.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray: Where is that boy now?
As for me,i slept well well..
but i doubt if u were able to?
Have you checked ur blood temperature?

have you eating this morning?
C'on,lets have fun.
:-/ where did this one come out from again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: :-/ where did this one come out from again.

From heaven.
Where is that boy am not looking for you.
Shift make i sit jor.
Aiit,wil be back for my Boi
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray:

From heaven.
Where is that boy am not looking for you.
Shift make i sit jor.
Aiit,wil be back for my Boi
what's my business with you, I just feel like knowing the cave you came out from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
I thought the indegene should their protests out of NL and figure a way to draw the Gov. attention to their plight.

Especially her youths,this is to draw series of gathering,protest et al and as a result,the gov attention can be drawn.
I hail o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.