Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41955 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by okojude: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Do you wish to give your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her to you? Do you wish to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever get anywhere else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without the use of energisers? Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you have been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that is facing some sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report It works wonders much more than charms.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by laiza(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ezibless:

hmmm
ok. I go dey observe from nw on grin
so have you been observing? Give situation report abeeg.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
lemmeknow:
many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach d opposite sex wen it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything u c is him, y do u ladies still relent?
There'll never be a time when all I see is a shy guy who can't make a move..There wouldn't b any point in chasing. He'd make a move if he feels strongly 4 me..I'm still a 17th century girl in dt regard.

#Philosopher Quëën#

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.