Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? (33326 Views)

Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Worldly Dance, Worldly Song, Worldly Music, Worldly Movie, : Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Jbrainz: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Any style of dance is acceptable to me, provided you're not enticing anyone with it!
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by bigiyaro(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2014
nnamdizen: Bros i no holly pass u o, am just trying to make u get your facts right sir
what facts?
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Hassanjj(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
YOU MEAN LIKE THESE??

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by BreezyRita(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Which is worldly and heavenly dance? Which can u dance?
Anyhow u can, dance for God!
Me? Skelewu, azonto, etighi...... anyone I can try. I'll dance for my Maker.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by BreezyRita(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Which is worldly and heavenly dance? Which can u dance?
Anyhow u can, dance for God!
Me? Skelewu, azonto, etighi...... anyone I can try, I'll dance for my Maker.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by gaczee99: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
EternalBeing: Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlso, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programme a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!
HELLLOOOWWWW!!!! Its dance step in church not s*x. Are u sure u read dis thread so? Before chipping in ur wack ideology on s*x and marriage. Sex should be in marriage not otherwise
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Cutepessy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: If you don't do those steps in the house of God where will you dance them?? club??

btw
which passage specified godly dance Mr righteous??
abeg tell mister righteous for mi....
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by benELOHIM7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
david wey dance sotey him naked na grin
Jennimma: Is it godly to dance worldly steps in church?
Most of the youths in our churches enjoy dancing steps they learn from secular music like "skelewu" and such likes...and most of our pastors say little or nothing about it. I kinda feel its not right.
Should christains copy worldly dance steps? Can't we create our own dance steps?
Comments allowed.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by ndidibabe(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tolexander: Why are the same kinda chairs in club used in church?

Why are the same kind of bills spent in club given as offering and tithe in church?

Why are the same sound systems found in club used in church?

It isn't all about the dance but the reason for the dance and the motive behind it!
231 likes? Hmm, narrow is the way that leads to everlasting life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by sickmystro: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
some of u er confused, so u don't know dat der er worldly dance, OK y don't u invite a stripper to ur next Sunday service, or as a girl go nd shake ur booty for ur pastor to rock u, or throw ur breast for him as ppl do in clubs, don't get it twisted drez a difference btw godly nd erotic dance steps. can u eat from a plate dat has bin used to feed ur dogs, God nd Satan can't share anything, OK y don't we use d circular songs to praise God??

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by emmyskies(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jennimma: I'm not trying to judge anyone. No.
I suppose we all are christains. God has said it in His word that we've to separate totally from the world. Those dancesteps glorify satan and not God.

Notwithstanding,some of these entertainers and musicians are ignorantly working,sponsoring and glorifying Satan..
Jesus requires us to be Holy in everything we do and that includes dancing. God's holiness is meant to affect and reflect in all areas of our lives because anything short of it will incur eternal damnation. You may call me churchy,i'm justsayingmymind.

GOD bless you for standing on the truth. I wasn't around to drop my comment on time. One good comment of all the false beliefs and supports. Don't worry, judgement day awaits. See how people have brought in wordliness to the house of GOD, their reward awaits them. Yes, anything short of Holiness leads to eternal damnation. GOD bless you for standing on the truth. Never compromise, the Lord knoweth them that are His

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by emmyskies(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
hifaif: Very soon, miniskirt would be allowed in the church and some people would say they are using it to glorify their god.

Anyway, I am not a Christian, so it is none of my business.
Even a non-christian have eyes to see. For it is already written "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. " (Luke 16:eight)
Can I talk to you privately?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by sage2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
missberrypop5: thanks for the compliment. cheesy

You have the capacity to do much more than thank me.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Abuloma80(f): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Wheda na Skelewu or Kureka or Makosa or Azonta or wat eva; dance na dance, it should be left for clubs where it belongs and not in place of worship. The singing should be enough. If there is enough faith worship shoulr be done without those funfares.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by shedymaya(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: If you don't do those steps in the house of God where will you dance them?? club??

btw
which passage specified godly dance Mr righteous??

Are seductive dances included Mr know all
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by delishpot: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2014
ndidibabe: 231 likes? Hmm, narrow is the way that leads to everlasting life.

I find out say that road wide o, na just say people nor dey gree follow am. That "way" wide enough to contain as many wey choose to walk on it. But e lonely well well, only few people naim dey pass.
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by VivaLaFrans: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Jennimma: Is it godly to dance worldly steps in church?
Most of the youths in our churches enjoy dancing steps they learn from secular music like "skelewu" and such likes...and most of our pastors say little or nothing about it. I kinda feel its not right.
Should christains copy worldly dance steps? Can't we create our own dance steps?
Comments allowed.
Lol... Miss poster... There's no such thing as a seculiar dance in church except for seductive dances. We ought to praise the lord with merriment. Psalm 149:3. What do you have to say about the native dance of the Congolese, Ivorians and Cameroonians?
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by hisableplc(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Paul and Silas prayed and sang their feet was stocked they couldnt dance, their hands where free maybe they clapped that was what moved the Holy spirit to shake the foundations of the prisons and set everyone at liberty.....what we see today are just mere body exercise and not spiritual exercise.

Looking critically at the new testament dancing was not a mode of worshiping God it was used to please Herod that led to the request of John`s head. not disputing the facts about dancing in the biblical way esp. in d old testament i feel doing that in our homes will be better than turning our worship centers to whoring centers
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Dammyjohn(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
You see,you should be supprised.It is part of the END TIME traps.
The word of GOD says and I quote."He that endureth till the end shall be SAVED"
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by cocokiller1(f): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chi59:

Hey, what's your own with deeper life?
hey
m entitled to my opinion. ..mind u,depper life is my childhood chrch
Re: Why Do People Dance Worldly In Church? by Sammyblaq(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
which one is worldly dance again....once is to the glory of God. Gbagam!
Meet me in church after communion...my own pass worldly dance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.