Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment (669 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment by iyketex: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Mine happened some time ago,after closing from the days work,I went to board a bus back home and it so happened that i met this pretty lady,actually I recognised her as a lady I had met earlier while buying airtime from a store.
I tried chatting her up while waiting for the bus to fill up with passengers,she was trying to form some sort of activity by pinging away on her phone and totally ignoring me ,i decided to keep my cool and let her be.
Some mins later the bus was already filled with passengers and our journey started .while inside the bus,the conductor started collecting his fares. when it got to the turn of this lady to pay hers,it so happened that she forgot to collect her change from the airtime store and it was the only money she had for her transport.
This damsel was really in distress and as a sharp guy i had already noticed what was happening cos the conductor was about creating a scene,i just took out money from my wallet and paid the conductor for both of us.
When the bus got to its final destination,i noticed this lady was in shame and didnt probably know how to either approach me or thank me,i just gave her a smile and squeezed my card into her palm and left........so guys share ur experience of how u saved a lady from public embarressment.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment by santakris(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Mine was during my undergraduate days in the University. I boarded a bus with this lady who wear very tight skirt. When she was about to get alighted from the bus when we got to school her skirt got torn from her knee to the waist. I have to give her my lab coat to cover herself. If not for me that day humm. She went back home and returned my coat the following day. Come and see appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment by iyketex: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2014
She later called in d nite of same day to apologise for her behaviour earlier and to thank me,I pretended not to remember the caller and made it known to her that d only way I could remember was to see her face again wink........Oga San no be small thing we dey see, tanks for sharing and hapi Sunday.keep d update coming guys.
Re: Nairaland Guys Share Your Experience Of How You Saved A Lady From Embarressment by OmichaelO: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Nothing Much...Just paidTransport Fare for a girl/Lady That couldn't find her pursue.Told the driver to use my balance for her's.She probably didn't know I had already paid 'cause I dropped immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Girls Are Those That Look As If They're Not Wise / The Truth On Women "Having It All" / The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.