Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,068 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Marieolae - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marieolae (4003 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marieolae by fairari022(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Jackson lol dis is nt d best way to be honest. Nairaland? I mean seriously has it gotten to that level. Wow this is sad.
irony of life the person who could give up all to be with you is ignored, yet you might be forcing yourself in that guy who doesn't give an efff about you.
it doesn't hurt getting to know someone. if I were you, I'd ...

#reciprocation is a bitch#
Re: Marieolae by uzolexis(f): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
fairari022: irony of life the person who could give up all to be with you is ignored, yet you might be forcing yourself in that guy who doesn't give an efff about you.
it doesn't hurt getting to know someone. if I were you, I'd ...

#reciprocation is a bitch#

i like your signature, hope oga seun has seen it grin grin
Re: Marieolae by Dreyl(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2014
I hope the op hearken to the advises here,don't hang ur self just for a mere binsh,their re many fishes in the ocean,besides you don't look bad, go make money first,build a mansion and drive a flashy car,i'm sure all the bítches won't hesitate to follow you,you won't look for them they will actually look for you themselves,money attracts bítches just like how honey attracts ants,so use your head well.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by EejaNla01(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
it irks me out when i see grown good looking men embarrassing themselves by young ladies all in the name of love,na so love hard find reach?

if girl no gree move on asap,not until it reach extent of online name calling "senseless"....

0p really fall hand,one of d major reason for d ill attitude of some of our ladies.
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
krispycash: hey gorgeous... trading words ain't necessary... sorry if he got u pissed... Some folks ain't used to being grown so they act like kids... u just gotta let it go...
aii.thanks.
Re: Marieolae by Dexema(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: I hv too many messages. I'm jus here to hav fun nd read comments lool smiley

Typical quote from a beautiful young lady,time is like the wind it feels cool to have it rush against your face,buh it goes as fast as it came,swift,directionless,invisible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Dexema:

Typical quote from a beautiful young lady,time is like the wind it feels cool to have it rush against your face,buh it goes as fast as it came,swift,directionless,invisible.
so what r u trying to say
Re: Marieolae by Dexema(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: so what r u trying to say

Ur really doing a good job monitoring this thread (why wudnt I if it was me)
Bout what I meant? I'm sure ur smart enuf to read btw the lines.
Re: Marieolae by micronut(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: so what r u trying to say
what dexema is saying is that make u no go use serious thing go do fun oooo......... take husband do play play thing and reach like 30 before u look back and see hw u hv wasted countless opportunity that has once come ur way........ remain u can not always be like this, a time is coming when the chasing wld hv reduced very significantly....... when u wish u cld hv made some choices........ yes! u are good looking and young as well, if only u can make it beauty and brainy, guys with impeccable character and solid.aura wld flood ur ways......... but u no what d problem is always like? confusion.wld be the in thing.......... wish u can see clearly! hv read dis thread from 0 to 4, and.i must say enjoyed every bit of it.......nairaland guys are always fun to be with........... but let me conclude this by using my uncle's usual adage that girls are worth the chase but truly dosnt worth d headache............ enjoy ur day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marieolae by Vado(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Niccurs stay embarrassing themselves in here lately.
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
This guy just disgraced me.
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ bro u like a desperate Nigerian bus conductor...(no offense) .ok...am not sure weather u wear sunshade at night ir they don't sell glasses therein Nigeria but do u realize she dark skin?...r u ok? angry
guy take it easy I jus had to say wat I feel u get. Bro she's nt dat dark man. She's nt even dark wat r u sayin bruv
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
to all those who sed their ish thanks. I've spoken to her and we are cool now!! THREAD CLOSED
Re: Marieolae by Galads(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
micronut: what dexema is saying is that make u no go use serious thing go do fun oooo......... take husband do play play thing and reach like 30 before u look back and see hw u hv wasted countless opportunity that has once come ur way........ remain u can not always be like this, a time is coming when the chasing wld hv reduced very significantly....... when u wish u cld hv made some choices........ yes! u are good looking and young as well, if only u can make it beauty and brainy, guys with impeccable character and solid.aura wld flood ur ways......... but u no what d problem is always like? confusion.wld be the in thing.......... wish u can see clearly! hv read dis thread from 0 to 4, and.i must say enjoyed every bit of it.......nairaland guys are always fun to be with........... but let me conclude this by using my uncle's usual adage that girls are worth the chase but truly dosnt worth d headache............ enjoy ur day!
best advice anybody can give to a young lady, pls tell them. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Self Esteem Signs (women) / My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics) / Stop Living A Fake Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.