Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? (2080 Views)

Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Rival(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: maturity, age, love, jealousy, confidence.......what do they all have in common?

Jealousy in a relationship is an offspring of love; it’s a physical display of the importance you attach to that person with whom you’re in a relationship and the relationship itself! It shows that you weigh heavily with your partner! When you love someone, you want to protect that person and you react when you perceive any threat.

This is where maturity and a little blend of confidence is needed to keep the relationship romantic!
Your maturity enables you to weigh your actions and your confidence reminds you of your strengths and ability to keep your partner interested in you!

In my opinion, age has nothing to do in a relationship—I mean age has nothing to do with love, jealousy, maturity and confidence!
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Three7Ty9: I never feel jealous OP, I just believe nobody can beat me at my game. I always find new ways to keep my partner hooked, so instead of wasting time worrying about a fellow male, I spend my time on other things.

I hope this my no big deal attitude doesn't get me in trouble, however, does this make me uncarrying?
That you would do more does not make you a better partner. You should understand jealousy comes with the term "guarding your territory". Don't just overdo it.
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rival:

Jealousy in a relationship is an offspring of love; it’s a physical display of the importance you attach to that person with whom you’re in a relationship and the relationship itself! It shows that you weigh heavily with your partner! When you love someone, you want to protect that person and you react when you perceive any threat.

This is where maturity and a little blend of confidence is needed to keep the relationship romantic!
Your maturity enables you to weigh your actions and your confidence reminds you of your strengths and ability to keep your partner interested in you!

In my opinion, age has nothing to do in a relationship—I mean age has nothing to do with love, jealousy, maturity and confidence!
hmmmmmmmmmmm! Love the analysis and blend.
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Listening
satope1: That you would do more does not make you a better partner. You should understand jealousy comes with the guarding your territory.
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Listening
Being a bit jealous shows you would not love to loose that person's care and attention to someone else. So you guard that by being jealous. Showing animosity towards the actions you term threatening to what you guys share. It's normal but him pontificating as if others who are jealous don't do all those things he listed and much more.
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: O yea! Explain...
you see how I just got your attention, that's what i'm talking about, ladies pay attention to me
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
uche16:
you see how I just got your attention, that's what i'm talking about, ladies pay attention to me
you can't be serious
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: you can't be serious
sweetheart, I still have your attention
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by leeport: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2014
n
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by richardnuga(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Too much of it is nt gud........ Bt its gud to be jealous sometimes
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Contumely: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: ...A little jealousy is needed....It should be a moderate amount....

...We express the level of our love somtimes through jealousy...

...Bottling our emotions sometimes wont bring a positiive result...we should express it but not too much....

...I love it when a guy s jealous....shows he loves me and doesnt want to share me with any guy...
And when he starts checking who called or smsed you, you start feeling smothered.
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
leeport: n
huh?
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2014
richardnuga: Too much of it is nt gud........ Bt its gud to be jealous sometimes
true...m
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Contumely:
And when he starts checking who called or smsed you, you start feeling smothered.
that's obsession
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by richardnuga(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mzflexydeeva....... Yes ooo dats hw it shld be....... Don't be too jealous
Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
richardnuga: Mzflexydeeva....... Yes ooo dats hw it shld be....... Don't be too jealous
ok

1 Like

Re: Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? by richardnuga(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? / Keeping A Crush While In A Relationship Is A Bad Idea? / True Love Madness:- Not In This Present Generation(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.