Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness (1116 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by ucheokpara100(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Their is a popular saying one thing must kill a man. we are all aware that their is always one thing every man is addicted ( either smoking or gambling or woman or football or violence or extreme laziness to a fault etc) these things always pull us back in our various careers. having said that mine is.
WOMANIZING:
I 've not tried any of the above mentioned weaknes hence i might not know how addictive they are so i 'll go straight to my own weakness and how it has affected me.
I NEED HELP.
Nothing gives me joy than staring and admiring lady's ass, i'm even more happy when iam in a place where i can stare at huge sizes this bring's me to the next problem.
WANTING TO TOUCH AND TASTE THEM ALL.
At this point i must have died and wake up several times, confused and lost at the same time that i can do anything just to have them, i can borrow, i can lie, i can make promises i cant be able to fulfill just to have them this put me into the nxt problem
IAM READY TO GIVE OUT MY HARD EARNED CASH.
This is where it costs me furtune, i wouldn't mind spending my last kobo i wouldn't mind given out my school fees, i wont mind given money iam surpose to pay a doctor.
MY IMAGINATION.
Wat happens when someone have this kind of problem in 2 to 3 areas i listed above, how can such person survive in life? how will such person save?
MY QUESTION.
Can someone please bring us solution on how to overcome this evil called weakness, someone pls tell me how u manage to overcome yours and the way forward mostly to mine cos it's affective me negatively, i cant save i cant buy nice cloth, i dont have shoes etc iam even scared of facing my future because of this problm.
NOTE: THESE QUESTIONS ARE ONLY FOR MATURED ADULTS NOT FOR KIDS WHO ARE STILL IN THE SAME LINE WITH ME.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by jamex93(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
bros u want hear the truth?

no one can over come his or her weakness 100%

u can only try to, but u cant be perfect in the aspect of over coming your weakness

only if God help you
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by ucheokpara100(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
jamex93:
bros u want hear the truth?

no one can over come his or her weakness 100%

u can only try to, but u cant be perfect in the aspect of over coming your weakness

only if God help you
hahahahahahaha my broda na true talk God go help us.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by jamex93(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
ucheokpara100:
hahahahahahaha my broda na true talk God go help us.

amen ooo
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
if am u i will take d girl with the biggest behind that i have home and tell her to UnCloth naked then will have sex as long as i could no amount of round is mention till i cant go on again then look at her over because all is nonsense and keep that at the bk of my mind all the time by that am sure u will over come
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by ucheokpara100(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
bewla:
if am u i will take d girl with the biggest behind that i have home and tell her to UnCloth naked then will have sex as long as i could no amount of round is mention till i cant go on again then look at her over because all is nonsense and keep that at the bk of my mind all the time by that am sure u will over come
hmmmmmm good idea man i will do this cos if i dnt this will lead me to a miserable future. no one will undastand what iam into, this nonsense keep frustration all my effort in life it's sad and the worst part this same thing has frustrated alot of men thtz why iam trying to prevent it now before it kills me.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by godsamist: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Your redemption is near as much as you have realised your short coming.
A man who dose not know what ails him wil definitely die with the ailment if not discovered and deal with it.
My strong advice for you is to return to your maker,he only owns you and can as well repair any crack in this eather container called body.
He alone has the solution,goning by your post,what i sense,your destiny has been tempered,and must be restored totally.
If God can pick me up dust and cleans me,then know that your case b4 he is nothing.
Open your heart before him!
Shalom.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by ucheokpara100(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
godsamist:
Your redemption is near as much as you have realised your short coming.
A man who dose not know what ails him wil definitely die with the ailment if not discovered and deal with it.
My strong advice for you is to return to your maker,he only owns you and can as well repair any crack in this eather container called body.
He alone has the solution,goning by your post,what i sense,your destiny has been tempered,and must be restored totally.
If God can pick me up dust and cleans me,then know that your case b4 he is nothing.
Open your heart before him!
Shalom.
thank u my broda.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by Francmakua(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Occupy your mind with the word of God. The amount of the word of God in you is he amount of God in you. Study it day and night( just try) and pray fervently to God. It may take a while but you will overcome it.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by kathykathy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
bros kindly go to a rehab centre,,,,dat is not jst a weakness itx an addiction.
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by Nobody: 6:33am On May 01, 2015
Why didn't you just ask me for advice cry

Anyway I don't think its an addiction I feel all men do what you do. The only difference is that smart men prioritize. Why can you work hard just to spend your money on ass?

There are so many big asses in SA...not all are worth it.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Demerits Of Long Term Relationship? / Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? / Giving A Second Chance To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.