Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (3253 Views)

Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by gloryl(f): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
OliverPin: Yungwinshi put this girl name before she vex hang herself... "Aramsade" grin grin grin

You obviously dnt understand simple english so I blame u not!!!
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by marieolae(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is guy is drunk..u want to b popular by force
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by spanzed(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Here is a list of some Nairaland girls who have been crushing on me lately

MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
temigracie (sent me five pms)
sweettease (my family nurse, she won't lemme rest)
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
nikkypearl (she even sent me card yesterday))
vivaciouzz
mukuna2

They are so many of them I can't remember now, I'll update lata
Lol...insn't sopox 2 be personal my opinion thou' No offence bro
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
gloryl:

You obviously dnt understand simple english so I blame u not!!!
"Aramsade"
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Frankenstein: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
OliverPin: Yungwinshi put this girl name before she vex hang herself... "Aramsade" grin grin grin
Lmao. You're so mean, bloke.
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by kika23(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Smh..... All sorta threads....... undecided
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by CuteCynthia(f): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
spanzed: Lol...insn't sopox 2 be personal my opinion thou' No offence bro

The only Nairalander I've ever crushed on is SexyLogan. kiss
Sorry. undecided

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by cooljoe(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cutecynthia, u fine o
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ...Yungwizzy....i told you not to drink that agbo again...abeg, where is the screenshot now??
grin grin grin Lamo
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by sexylogan(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
CuteCynthia:

The only Nairalander I've ever crushed on is SexyLogan. kiss
Sorry. undecided

So how come I have to find out here? undecided
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
gloryl: Oh my gosh....yungwizzy..guys dat reason dis way disgust me...what on earth re u feeling like....my name is nt dia n can neva be, none of my business though...but plsss grow up!!!!!!!!!!
why e De pain u pass people wey he mention?

U put her name ooo

She wan cry
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by swtdrms(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Guy, y u dey fall guyz hand naaa....haha dats too bad, even its true re u suppose to come tell every1...wetin u suppose dey do, dem help u reduce ur stress nd u stil dey complain, is it cuz u want to b recognized as champion?
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by gloryl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
xtervaganza: why e De pain u pass people wey he mention?

U put her name ooo

She wan cry

Hmmm....smh for u
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by philantoxx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
dude your in the form of yur life ooo
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ...Yungwizzy....i told you not to drink that agbo again...abeg, where is the screenshot now??

bro needed attention, nd he got it.......I guess he feels lonely inside. b a nice lady nd let him enjoy his illusions
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by xtervaganza(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
gloryl:

Hmmm....smh for u
shaking my d1ck for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death / Are you a Side Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.