Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

#my Life - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101809 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its good to be back. I love the last two updates....
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gud to hv u bk
D9ty7: Its good to be back. I love the last two updates....
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yh tnk God
Vig86: Thank God Cynthia is all alone in the 'Hatred Estate'.
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Alma i‘m follown u o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Tnx for followin
princesssusan: Alma i‘m follown u o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
We sat together on her bed, she looked at me and smiled, "it feels so good sitting down here with my little girl, its been a while. So any boyfriends?" she aked.

I laughed and said no," i dont have any mom, none at all." i said shaking my head.

"dont tell me that, if you dont have any, then who were you moaning his name in your dream?" she asked accusingly.

"okay, fine, you got me.. I dont really have a boyfriend, Ugonna has been asking me out and I really like him. He's so handsome, he's kind and caring, he has a temper though, he's so cool, he's a student of FUTO, petroleum engineering, he's the last child of his parents, he--"

"yeah right, you definitely like him, if i didnt cut you off, you'd keep going on and on, so you want to date him?" she asked.

"i dont know, since Godson left because of--" i shut my mouth, i just realized I was about to tell her my Ex left because of her.

"who's Godson?" she asked raising her brow.

"uhmmm he's a human being, i guess."

"uhhmm, judging by your answer, he's your Ex, he left you?" she aked.

"yeah, the coward did." i said looking down.

"why?" she asked.

"because of you and cynthia." i blurted out.

I continued, "he said he couldnt date a girl with family issues, but its okay, he was a coward, and I have Ugonna now." i answered.

I saw her eyes get teary, i felt for her and hugged her, "dont cry, its all good." i said.

"alma am sorry i caused you guys trouble please." she said pleadingly.

"mumcy, its all good, i have Ugonna now remember."

she smiled, "so you really do love the Ugonna guy?" she asked.

"more than i've loved anyone." i answered.

"then date him, it wont hurt you to try."

"i just dont want to get hurt like before." i answered.

She hugged me, "am sorry you went through Godson's heartbreak alone with no one to talk to, i hope you dont get hurt by Ugonna, but if it happens, you've got me to talk to, please dont forget that okay?" she said.

I just smiled.

3 Likes

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2014
More.....
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Felt good to b united I hope Cynthia too would come back to her sense's
nice1 ma'am
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
I smell sardine somewhere. Why the sudden change of heart?

1 Like

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Your nose is too sharp.
AudreyTimms: I smell sardine somewhere. Why the sudden change of heart?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Me i dont know
AudreyTimms: I smell sardine somewhere. Why the sudden change of heart?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
I hope so too
snowprince07: Felt good to b united I hope Cynthia too would come back to her sense's
nice1 ma'am
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Anybody home?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014

I'm a changed person now, am so happy i'm in good terms now, but i just keep thinking about her reason for her change in attitude, its kinda confusing, isnt it?

"yeah Bleep your dreams niggga, this's reality....." it was my message tone, it was from Ugonna, i opened the message and it read:

"swtx, goodmorning, just checking on you, i love you." i just smiled and decided to reply the message.

"i love you too." i replied.

Immediately the message was delivered, he called me back.

"hey, goodmorning,you- you love me?" he asked.

"yeah is it wrong?" i answered.

"wow, so you'l be my girlfriend?" he asked eagerly.

"yeah i guess so." i answered with a smile.

"wow, thanks so much, i wont ever hurt you, ever." he said.

"i hope so, i've got to run." i said.

"okay, will i see you later?" he asked.

"maybe, till then." i answered.

"i love you, girlfriend." he said and hung up.

I laid on the bed smiling, it certainly felt good hearing him call me "girlfriend".

Just then, i heard Cynthia's voice. God!!! I thought this devil was supposed to come back next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
I guess am here.
D9ty7: Anybody home?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
TWO HOURS LATER

Ugonna asked me on a date, we are celebrating our first day as lovers (abi daters).

I put on a blue lacy gown (thats our favourite colour) and silver shoes, matched with a silver purse. My ever- ready make-up artist (Eve) took care of my make-up. I look breathtaking.

I walked down the stairs like a princess. (did I mention that my mum wants to meet my boyfriend??, so i told him our address and told him to knock on our gate when he arrives.)

almost immediately, Cynthia came out from her room and saw me, "where is owerri's most popular prostitute going?" she asked to no one in particular.

I was about giving her an answer when I heard a knock on the door, "come in" i said as I went to call my mum.

When I came out with my mum, I was out of words, he looked so handsome, so perfect, even Cynthia looked at him. I was so happy he was mine.

My mum nudged me and I jumped, "uhhmmm, sorry about that, uhhmm, mum, this is Ugonna, ugonna, mum."

He walked up to my mom and hugged her, she smiled at him.

"i wonder what happened in my absence." Cynthia said.

Eve came down the stairs and hugged Ugonna and sat down. "you've met Eve, this is my Senior Sister, aunty Cynthia, she-" i was saying before cynthia cut me off.

"cousin please, am no prostitute's sister." she said.

I laughed, everyone, excluding Ugonna was suprised when my mum told Cynthia to shut her mouth.

"shut your mouth, my daughter isnt a prostitute, cant you see she has a visitor? And not just any visitor, her boyfriend." my mum said.

"hmmmm, boyfriend kwa, hmmm, aunty, its me Cynthia o, youre shouting at me?" cynthia said in disbelief.

I laughed and said, "mummy, we'l be going now."

"please take care of her for me okay?" she said to Ugonna as she hugged him.

Cynthia walked of to her room murmuring incoherent rubbish, i hugged my mum and Eve as we left the house.

MY FIRST DAY AS UGONNA'S GIRLFRIEND JUST STARTED.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Alma and Ugonna. I won't talk. But I have a feeling Godson is gonna resurface.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Haha Cynthia funny oo,
@boss d9ty7 godson na past tense oo well lets wait and see
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls talk o. As 4 Godson, no comments
D9ty7: Alma and Ugonna. I won't talk. But I have a feeling Godson is gonna resurface.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na she sabi
snowprince07: Haha Cynthia funny oo,
@boss d9ty7 godson na past tense oo well lets wait and see

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
TIME : 2:00PM

When we arrived at "THE HEART" fast food, I was wowed, just outside the fast food was beautiful, just like the name, the building had a heart shape, with flowers everywhere.

"welcome to the heart, we hope you enjoy your stay here" the doorman said and i smiled.

We stepped in and I was speechless, ive never seen a place this beautiful, it was just beautiful. The tables were heart-shaped with red chairs around them. As usual, he'd already placed reservations for us.

I had this unusual urge for a cake, i kept staring at a beautiful blue cake with rosy designs on it. I guess he caught me starring and signalled to a waitress to come.

When she came, we placed our orders but I still had my eyes on the cake. She left to get our food when i noticed that someone was buying my cake.

"someone is taking my cake" i didnt know when i blurted that out, he just smiled and I felt silly.

The waitress came back with our orders, low and behold when I opened mine, i saw my blue cake!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
This update is too short naw.....
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin ur cake for wia??
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
I squealed in delight as I dug into the cake like a baby, he just laughed.

We had fun together, after eating, i told him i wanted to go to his house but he didnt want me to, when i insisted, he gave in.
we headed to his house, just behind "rockview hotel".

We drove into this all white house and I knew the true definition of influential... It was huge!!

We packed in the garage and I fed my eyes... Cars were everywhere, I just had to close my mouth tight so my jaw wont drop open.

We stepped into the house and God was it awesome. For the first time in my life, I asked myself if I was his class.

The parlour was painted white too, with black suede cushions, the curtains had a flowery combination of blue and white.

There was this beautiful painting of a montain view and I knew it was expensive. There was also a family picture (three boys and a girl with their parents) i recognized Ugonna and Nnamdi there.

The older woman in the picture was very beautiful, "thats your mum, right? She's beautiful." i said touching the picture.

"yeah she is, thank you." he said and gave me a sad smile.

He led me to his room, it was cute too, he had this poster of Eminem on the wall. I opened his wardrobe, and i was stunned, clothes upon clothes and shoes upon shoes.

"do you wear all these?? I asked in amazement. "because you'd wear these clothes in a year without repeating any."

"yeah i do" he replied laughing.

I was backing him and still going through the clothes when I felt his hand on my waist, and I smiled.

"al, you've made me the happiest man by accepting my proposal, i wont hurt you..." he said.

I turned around and kissed him, he tasted so good, i felt so good in his arms till his phone interrupted, he brought it out from his pocket and i saw "celia" calling.

He didnt pick, he made to kiss me again, but I turned around again to face the clothes.

Some minutes later as we were licking ice cream and playing "playstation three" and he was whipping my asss badly, i heard the gate man open the gate.

I asked him who he was expecting, he said no one, we went back to the game as he spoon fed me. I went close to kiss him when his door barged open..

I turned to the door and saw a tall cutie in a bum short and crop top.

"celia, what are you doing here?" he asked in part-suprise and part- irritation.

"who's she?? So thats the reason why you refused to pick my calls??" the celia girl asked.

" She's my gi-" he was answering before I cut him off.

"I'm alma, and honey, a she and not a that would have been appropriate, dont you think?" i asked with a smile.

"so Ugonna, just some months and you've gotten yourself a girlfriend already? We loved each other, how could you forget?" she asked.

Okay okay, i just cant sit here and listen to crap, i said to myself.

"ok, am going to spare myself your mushy mushy love lost details, i'm going home, see you later Ugonna. Bye celia." i said and walked out. "let me drop you off atleast" ugonna said, i just said no as i walked out.

No no, that was too easy, i said, as i walked back in, I wanted to show the Celia girl that Ugonna's mine.

I walked back to his room, looked at the both of them and went straight to Ugonna, kissed him long and hard, "i love you honey." i said.

"i love you too, but I insist on dropping you off." he said.

I grinned and walked off to the garage.

NOW THAT FELT GOOD.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Ive updated again oh
D9ty7: This update is too short naw.....
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Before na u get the cake??
snowprince07: grin grin ur cake for wia??
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2014
almacherish: Before na u get the cake??
cheesy maybe look at those couples at ur right u see Dem??
ok that's me and my sweetheart and d cake belongs to us we are celebrating our 1month anniversary tongue
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Lol.... Chai, d cake dae ma belle o:p:p, wetin we go do na??

snowprince07: cheesy maybe look at those couples at ur right u see Dem??
ok that's me and my sweetheart and d cake belongs to us we are celebrating our 1month anniversary tongue

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Mczigx(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
U're a trouble maker in d making
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sometimes
Mczigx: U're a trouble maker in d making
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
D9ty7: Your nose is too sharp.
Lol!
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Me I don't trust Alma mother one bit and I doubt if Alma won't receive Godson if he comes back.Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.