Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. (3249 Views)

7 Things You Must Know Before You Fall In Love With A New Person / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Areolas
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: grin No dulling!

ur bf must have his mouth full e'ryday...right?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: Ok lemme try......O ghost mode is a song by Phyno wey get scary eyes

Cocoberry must not say dis kinda info again! DaveP how r u?

GBAM!!

CORRECT smiley Thought u would see it and get confused.

I'm doing good. Hw bout you?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cocoberry is very well dear.

daveP: GBAM!!

CORRECT smiley Thought u would see it and get confused.

I'm doing good. Hw bout you?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
cocoberry: Cocoberry is very well dear.

okay.

U speak in the 2nd person?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
daveP: okay.

You are avoiding me ba?

Continue! embarassed
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by cocoberry(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'm good dear, just here!

daveP: okay.

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
You are avoiding me ba?

Continue! embarassed

nooo, hw would i? Cant do that sweery!! I mean it. How u doing?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
daveP: i will

the eyes actually. They are windows. I love looking at windows.

Might soon change focus though wink
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by jefflittlecent(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
latestsunny: Chelsea followed by barca
guy u dey game, but i like big barca sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.