Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? (1392 Views)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by solid3(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
We have seen the way some guys will go to the radio station to propose to their heartthrob,
Some do it in shopping mall where there is large crowd,
Some guys propose in a boat while in the middle of big waters,
Some in an eatry,
Some right in their bedroom behind closed doors.

As good as that may seem, we have seen some bad cases where the whole love suddenly hit the rock, some guys even get dirty slap for proposing (chai!!, diaris godu o!).

Now the question is, to the ladies, where and how will you want your guy to propose to you?
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Maximus17(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
following.......let the babes them come tell us
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by LarrySun(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
They're still thinking about it.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Waiting for them. MzMyColi, Temigracie and co.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by lomaxx: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^^

You guys kiss ar.se for a living
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ok, actually haven't tot of dat. Well I'd like sam to do d proposal say eida on a mountain or a tall huge tree - we d climb to d top den he ll scream sweet rozzay pls marry me, on his knees of cos. When I say yes. Nd he puts d ring d stars will form I love u, while we kiss passionately. Hmmmmmmmm( den I go wake up from sleep)
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
This proposing thingy is beginning to rile me. I know if my GF will marry me or not, every guys knows when his girl want to spend the rest of her life with him so the best thing to do is to the give her and her parents a surprise visit. What if I propose and she accepts, then I take her home and her people say "NO"? Or what if my own people say "NO"?

Call it old school but every guy is in deep shit if his parents are against the wife he married. Even the lady is in deeper sh*t if her husband's relatives do not like her.

Who do you turn to when they(your spouse) starts showing you the side of him/her that you never knew exists??

You can propose if you like but make sure the two family suports the relationship otherwise nah gambling u dey so.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by marieolae(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Actually I wouldn't want to get proposed in a public place. Somewhere quiet and sensual. Only the two of us. So I can really show my madness of love for him. Somewhere where I could just ripp off his clothes out of happiness. That's what I would prefer actually. I hope it happens in that way
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Actually I wouldn't want to get proposed in a public place. Somewhere quiet and sensual. Only the two of us. So I can really show my madness of love for him. Somewhere where I could just ripp off his clothes out of happiness. That's what I would prefer actually. I hope it happens in that way
Hmmm angry All these ladies with violent love.

Well I like the private arrangement too. No ripping off of clothes though undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
lomaxx: ^^^

You guys kiss ar.se for a living
grin grin grin

The guy should just ask the girl when are my going to meet your parents? To fix a date
If she wan marry.. She go give u answer
If she no want.. #na only u waka come o

Peeps be having yeye protocols
Engagement kor
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by marieolae(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm angry All these ladies with violent love.

Well I like the private arrangement too. No ripping off of clothes though undecided
no ripping in a sensual way smiley
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: no ripping in a sensual way smiley
Oya proceed! Come and rip my clothes off. grin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I love mountain climbing and long walks in forested areas. We could both climb the mountain, and when we get to the summit, with sweat running down his face and back, he'd say "Ishi, I want to climb every mountain, swim through any river, fight off every lion and do a whole lot of crazy ish with you by my side. And when we are too old for mountain hikes, I want to sit down with you on our balcony, sip hot akamu because we have no teeth left and gossip about our neighbours. Ishi, I want to grow old with you... Say yes, you stubborn girl..."

*sigh*

*dreamy eyes*

*sigh...*

I hope the nigga proposes like this because African men are very unromantic. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by marieolae(f): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Oya proceed! Come and rip my clothes off. grin
I'm coming oo get ready lolz
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: I'm coming oo get ready lolz
shocked Wait wait wait grin I'm not sure again
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by marieolae(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Wait wait wait grin I'm not sure again
lolz your scared?
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove: I love mountain climbing and long walks in forested areas. We could both climb the mountain, and when we get to the summit, with sweat running down his face and back, he'd say "Ishi, I want to climb every mountain, swim through any river, fight off every lion and do a whole lot of crazy ish with you by my side. And when we are too old for mountain hikes, I want to sit down with you on our balcony, sip hot akamu because we have no teeth left and gossip about our neighbours. Ishi, I want to grow old with you... Say yes, you stubborn girl..."

*sigh*

*dreamy eyes*

*sigh...*

I hope the nigga proposes like this because African men are very unromantic. angry
Lol. This is really creative.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: lolz your scared?
Ma? [Swallows] can we skip the ripping part? grin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by marieolae(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Ma? [Swallows] can we skip the ripping part? grin
loolz funny guy smiley
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by zubby29(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol
rozzay: Ok, actually haven't tot of dat. Well I'd like sam to do d proposal say eida on a mountain or a tall huge tree - we d climb to d top den he ll scream sweet rozzay pls marry me, on his knees of cos. When I say yes. Nd he puts d ring d stars will form I love u, while we kiss passionately. Hmmmmmmmm( den I go wake up from sleep)
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by zubby29(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
gbam.dats d koko
folly65:
grin grin grin

The guy should just ask the girl when are my going to meet your parents? To fix a date
If she wan marry.. She go give u answer
If she no want.. #na only u waka come o

Peeps be having yeye protocols
Engagement kor
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. This is really creative.
grin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't need that undue protocol...
Some guys will propose/engage in May2012
-introduction in aug 2014
-traditional marriage in June 2015

Then give the girl belle and write white wedding off or do it after she is now (after1)

If we are dating, I'm sure we both know where it is leading. I knew I was gonna marry ma husband the moment we met and he knew same. Yes I had a lot of fans (I call dem fans bc its past now) but I knew the main person I had ma eyes on...

...just meet my people, and do the needful.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by beau49: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am a shy person,so I would prefer a nice and quiet place. Just the two of us in our own world.

But if decides to do it in a public place...chei!!!I don't know what I will do,I would still end up accepting sha but eh....mmm...it would take like 1hour to recover lol.

I just pray he doesn't.
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tallesty1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove: I love mountain climbing and long walks in forested areas. We could both climb the mountain, and when we get to the summit, with sweat running down his face and back, he'd say "Ishi, I want to climb every mountain, swim through any river, fight off every lion and do a whole lot of crazy ish with you by my side. And when we are too old for mountain hikes, I want to sit down with you on our balcony, sip hot akamu because we have no teeth left and gossip about our neighbours. Ishi, I want to grow old with you... Say yes, you stubborn girl..."

*sigh*

*dreamy eyes*

*sigh...*

and if you dare say NO after all these then he is permitted to push you down the mountain.cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
...I appreciate guys that propose to their spouse publicly.....As for me, i dont like the idea atall...am the shy and timid type, i might disappoint him by not doin sometins he expect frm me...like kissing him publicly...

..I want my man to propose to me in a very romantic environment...just me and him...under the moonlight....with candles and nice romantic scent around....background slow and soft music...nice table and chair decoration...etc.....then whenever he pops the question....am simply gonna melt into his arms.....and then do d needful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tallesty1: and if you dare say NO after all these then he is permitted to push you down the mountain.cheesy
Lmao! cheesy

If I should refuse his proposal, I'd make sure I am on level ground grin
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...I appreciate guys that propose to their spouse publicly.....As for me, i dont like the idea atall...am the shy and timid type, i might disappoint him by not doin sometins he expect frm me...like kissing him publicly...

..I want my man to propose to me in a very romantic environment...just me and him...under the moonlight....with candles and nice romantic scent around....background slow and soft music...nice table and chair decoration...etc.....then whenever he pops the question....am simply gonna melt into his arms.....and then do d needful
don't worry sweerie. I promise to give you the best proposal ever wink
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by onstelly(f): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
In a boat in the middle of a big water, I have always wish I will b propose to this way
Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by mencade5(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
my bedroom is where i will do it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by Tymax(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...I appreciate guys that propose to their spouse publicly.....As for me, i dont like the idea atall...am the shy and timid type, i might disappoint him by not doin sometins he expect frm me...like kissing him publicly...

I'm speechless cry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? by onstelly(f): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: my bedroom is where i will do it. tongue
Beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Boys And Men Must Read / Am Tired Of This Relationship / Why Are We Wasting Our Relationship On A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.