Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. (2716 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh... Well you can always fall in love again u know..
like its dat...easy
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:

ok...did i say ''CAPITAL YES''
wat if he asks you out.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: like its dat...easy

Hmm it honestly is... if you're honestly ready to move on and you're a nice person I really don't see how girls won't want you...
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: wat if he asks you out.

I would ask him IN. lolzzz.

There is nothing as lovely as dating your BEST FRIEND OOO

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by winner01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
destante: Yes. Very good friend that I cant replace. But he is gay. undecided
*spits out*
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:

I would ask him in lolzzz.
There is nothing as lovely as dating your BEST FRIEND OOO
really??...wow
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: really??...wow
yes naw cool
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm it honestly is... if you're honestly ready to move on and you're a nice person I really don't see how girls won't want you...
i dont even have problems with the girl's aspect...i am the problem....i hardly fall in love....infact i do dat involuntarily...so even if i want to like you(maybe coz u re really cool)...if my heart doesn't accept u...its hard.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by destante(f): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
winner01: *spits out*
OK :|
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Durchess(f): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
HARDDON wt do u fink wink
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: i dont even have problems with the girl's aspect...i am the problem....i hardly fall in love....infact i do dat involuntarily...so even if i want to like you(maybe coz u re really cool)...if my heart doesn't accept u...its hard.

Hmm then you've to kinda let go of this girl in your past. Give yourself time and ish. And honestly just start off as friends, and you never know in the route of being friends you'll fall in love... don't force yourself to like someone... if it happens it happens
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

i dont even have problems with the girl's aspect...i am the problem....i hardly fall in love....infact i do dat involuntarily...so even if i want to like you(maybe coz u re really cool)...if my heart doesn't accept u...its hard
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: Have got a reason for asking this question.
And what's ths reason?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:
yes naw cool
never knew oh...maybe coz mine was complicated.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:
And what's ths reason?
its a long story
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by harffie(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol yeah man. All my friends are guys lol I don't think I get on very well with females
Reason why you not replying my messages! Really!!
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
harffie:
Reason why you not replying my messages! Really!!

Lol messages on what?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: its a long story
Nairaland's got 'unlimited' pages, i guess and they are meant to be written on
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm then you've to kinda let go of this girl in your past. Give yourself time and ish. And honestly just start off as friends, and you never know in the route of being friends you'll fall in love... don't force yourself to like someone... if it happens it happens
yeah....though my heart my accept you at first sight...before we'd start a friendship...dat wud lead to relationship.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:
Nairaland's got 'unlimited' pages, i guess and they are meant to be written on
Lol...this is not literature section now
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: yeah....though my heart my accept you at first sight...before we'd start a friendship...dat wud lead to relationship.

You're referring to me? Oh lol I thought u meant hypothetically
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by 100Cents: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lol yeah man. All my friends are guys lol I don't think I get on very well with females

Liar.

Girls can.lie.o.

Oya, come best friend me nah for example..
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You're referring to me? Oh lol I thought u meant hypothetically
not really...wasn't referrng to you.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

Liar.

Girls can.lie.o.

Oya, come best friend me nah for example..

Lol I'm not lying tho

Hehehe sure if u wanna be friends just talk to me I guess
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by 100Cents: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm not lying tho

Hehehe sure if u wanna be friends just talk to me I guess

So far you are still single.

My friends will start seeing me in their dreams..

Okay ?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
chibwike: not really...wasn't referrng to you.

Oh okay lol awkwaaaard

Lol hmm when your heart doesn't want listen to your brain you know

You often surprise heart with the people u end up falling in love with
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

So far you are still single.

My friends will start seeing me in their dreams..

Okay ?

Lol but why would your friends start seeing u in their dreams?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by 100Cents: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol but why would your friends start seeing u in their dreams?

And they will start telling me how sick with malaria they are.

I don't know oo..

Maybe konji
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

And they will start telling me how sick with malaria they are.

I don't know oo..

Maybe konji

Lol what's konji?

Hahah you're so random wth
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by chibwike(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh okay lol awkwaaaard

Lol hmm when your heart doesn't want listen to your brain you know

You often surprise heart with the people u end up falling in love with
now dat am free am quite relaxed....i might just take a long break...dating a girl is quite stressful.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by 100Cents: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol what's konji?

Hahah you're so random wth

The feeling of needing a touch from an opposite pole to suit ones crouch..

You know that kinda tin ?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2014
chibwike: now dat am free am quite relaxed....i might just take a long break...dating a girl is quite stressful.

Haha yeah doo.. chill a little bit hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Or Sex Which Sustains A Relationship / Why Are Guys So Unpredictable / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.