Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. (2666 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

Okay. Let's alternate the top position.

But you have to be active while on top, so i don't lose interest..

I don't think you'd be able to handle all my activity....
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by defendedvictim(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:

I would ask him IN. lolzzz.

There is nothing as lovely as dating your BEST FRIEND OOO
serious

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
defendedvictim: serious

Me think so ooo....abi no be so?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by HARDDON: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Durchess: HARDDON wt do u fink wink

u ring me up in d middle of d night to know what i think?

I don't think.

here is d deal nonetheless, because ladies r better off controlling themselves, they can have d opposite sex as best friends.
just that with a gurl, something always give n if u look closely, there is dis benefit she derives from such bonds. whether in r/ship or as best friends, the guy must always spend, call , care n be there. while most gurls just lap it all up without any reciprocative gestures

and to help her in dis course, she places d guy into d friends' Zone: 'someone I can be so natural with share everything except Horizontal tangling'. some1 I have no sexual attraction for.

once a guy has been thus placed, it takes some extra energy to come out . most times he is forever doomed.

For guys, itz a different ball game altogether , he can be best of friends with a gurl today n b very willing to bed her d next. infact any gurl that is his friend is a potential snip target. unless ofcos he is gay.
also the fact that d gurl is so down to earth with him is anoda d1ck flipping point.
n he can go to any length to bed her. he also gets jealous wen guys come arnd his friend .

so tell me Durch Scotch, from d d reasons above, is it wise for a gurl to have a guy as bbf?
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't think you'd be able to handle all my activity....

Hmmm, work is involved o.
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by defendedvictim(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:

Me think so ooo....abi no be so?
it doesn't always work dat way. its somtyms awkward or complicated. in any case, in situations whr it works out, d couple seem perfect
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Ezibless: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
defendedvictim: it doesn't always work dat way. its somtyms awkward or complicated. in any case, in situations whr it works out, d couple seem perfect
I was looking at it from the movies perspective.

So if it's not always the case that means hollywood can liiieee grin
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by defendedvictim(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ezibless:
I was looking at it from the movies perspective.

So if it's not always the case that means hollywood can liiieee grin
Hehe..tot u knew dat since. Dia luv stories r too gud to be true; nollywood own worse
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by Elkewwty(f): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Of course wink
Re: Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. by lepasharon(f): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yep it's possible, just watch what you wear and say around him ,so he won't see you sexually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) / What Are Your Fears As A Goodlooking Person? / Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.