Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? (4879 Views)

What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Maamin:

Shut up jor!...you will be giving wizkid head on a first date without him begging for it

Talking about broke guys..is that not what the average Naija girls want, MONEY
are you not suppose to av SENSE?

Inbtwn,I mean,if u broke,dnt try to look rich,been rich makes no difference to me
Just be real and I wuld like u 4 wu. U are
Simple

D next tym u tell me shut up,u will have ur self to blame.dr are more ways u kan quote a babe,witout getin rude

Thnk ur stars I was in a vry good mood before I saw diz.murafuckaaa,no be kos of u dem go ban me.akoshibaero omo iranu.dumbass

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Trying to impress with money, because of the mentality that women like money.
Spitting unnecessary.
Claiming Mr. Superio + Mr Know all.
Too much arguements.
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2014
ladies feeling they are out of this planet attitude,fooolish pride they display when you greet them or trying to strike a convo.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2014
badoolee:
are you not suppose to av SENSE?

Inbtwn,I mean,if u broke,dnt try to look rich,been rich makes no difference to me
Just be real and I wuld like u 4 wu. U are
Simple

D next tym u tell me shut up,u will have ur self to blame.dr are more ways u kan quote a babe,witout getin rude

Thnk ur stars I was in a vry good mood before I saw diz.murafuckaaa,no be kos of u dem go ban me.akoshibaero omo iranu.dumbass

The type of girls i hate those that think they can insult people..look at you, you must be worthless to think anybody agrees with that crap.nonsense! angry
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Maamin:

The type of girls i hate those that think they can insult people..look at you, you must be worthless to think anybody agrees with that crap.nonsense! angry
you are too useless to knw my worth
Work on yourself,u have issues.
When u saw d crap,u shuld av passed by,must u comment or quote

Its sunday,hapi sunday Ion mk enemies on net
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2014
badoolee:
you are too useless to knw my worth
Work on yourself,u have issues.
When u saw d crap,u shuld av passed by,must u comment or quote

Its sunday,hapi sunday Ion mk enemies on net

Peace be still...I dont make enemies neither in the real world or on net. I hate lies jor!

And stop acting like you are not rude angry

BADoolee indeed grin

Who knows we might end up as husband and wife wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day / I Am 24 And She's 56, Do You Think The Relationship Will Walk? / What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.