Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? (4791 Views)

What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
emynez: Below are mine:
-HOLDING SALIVA IN THE MOUTH WHILE TALKING 2 ME...God! I can throw up seeing dat, gush..sum gals sha, some do it 4 fun dou..pls nd pls its damn irritating nd we boys dnt like it.
-GISTING ME ABOUT A MOVIE WHEN WATCHING IT 2GEDA... Then wr is d suspense den? Some will gist til u loose interest, most gals are guilty of this.
-LETTING US 2 SEE UR DIRTY UNDIES OR USED PADS... Nawao!
-NOT KNWING WEN ONE WANTS 2 BE SILENT ND THINK! Talk talk up nd down, even wen its obvious u ain't interestd in d gist, they neva stop! Boring u 2 death nd makin u nt able to think straight!

Feel free 2 add yours pls!
u just said my mind... Haven't experience no1 though!
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
mtcheew: peeing by the roadside
So what the piss is emergency and there's no public urinary near by?
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by DLioness(f): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
...saying ladies ve fish-brain...

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by XketchDesigns(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
DLioness: ...saying ladies ve fish-brain...
But this is true naw. grin

Playing hard to get when all I just want to do is have a conversation!
So disgusting and irritating!

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by marieolae(f): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: At least pick the dress you want to wear first, not searching for the one you want to wear whilst I'm waiting and not making the right choice on time. I'm sure you can relate.
yeah I can smiley smiley
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by spanzed(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gossip!!!! grin
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by dagentility(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hate it whem his hand is always inside his boxers.

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Henrypraise: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
A girl cums to ur huz n wants to be in control

A girl cums to ur huz n instead of bein nice n communicate wit u decides to watch telemundo (me I go just go remove d fuse tell u say nepa don seize light)

A girl leaves her family huz n cum visitin a bachelor n first tin she says is she is hungry

D ones wen de pain me pass:

a girl cums to a bachelors huz quiet huz n start actin rev.sis maria or she came in company of 1 or 2 of her silly friends ( me I go tune to t.b joshua den I go start to act dumb)

A girl be scouding anoda guy in my presence or not pikin anoda guys call. ( It givs me d impression dat she can do same to me)

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by ignis: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Always calling on phone without having better thing to say. .... And expecting me to remain on the other end.

Approaching and wooing lady without having the slightest idea of who she is. ....
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by richyfunky(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
gals and guys hating on each other......nice one

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by DLioness(f): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
... saying u are to me lik my moda; lik sey dm fit Bleep their mama...

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by EejaNla01(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2014
ladies feeling they can insult,disrespect and act rude to any guy.

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
DLioness: ... saying u are to me lik my moda; lik sey dm fit Bleep their mama...
lolss! Dea only say it to show what u really mean to dem
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by MrCork: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
emynez: Below are mine:
-HOLDING SALIVA IN THE MOUTH WHILE TALKING 2 ME...God! I can throw up seeing dat, gush..sum gals sha, some do it 4 fun dou..pls nd pls its damn irritating nd we boys dnt like it.
-GISTING ME ABOUT A MOVIE WHEN WATCHING IT 2GEDA... Then wr is d suspense den? Some will gist til u loose interest, most gals are guilty of this.
-LETTING US 2 SEE UR DIRTY UNDIES OR USED PADS... Nawao!
-NOT KNWING WEN ONE WANTS 2 BE SILENT ND THINK! Talk talk up nd down, even wen its obvious u ain't interestd in d gist, they neva stop! Boring u 2 death nd makin u nt able to think straight!

Feel free 2 add yours pls!

..which opposite sexcxx?...bro u don't like punnnny? U g@y? angry

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by kadapi(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lolz.......U̶̲̥̅̊ got M̶̲̥̅̊ƹ laffin.......pls kul dwn
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Alamation(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
siobahn: I can't stand it when guys pee by the road side. To crown it all, dem no go wash hand after that.
but he will still take u home nd use uuuuu
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by fightforchange1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
they change their mind about wanting u....
arrrrggh!

or they dog u out.... angry

and they pursue others in front of u
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
DLioness:
...thinking dat all a lady desires in a man is money...

Make us believe the opposite then..what do some desire.. diamond ring or Sex? undecided
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
fightforchange1:
they change their mind about wanting u....
arrrrggh!

or they dog u out.... angry

and they pursue others in front of u

Same thing girls do when they see greener pasture shocked
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:
Always calling on phone without having better thing to say. .... And expecting me to remain on the other end.

Approaching and wooing lady without having the slightest idea of who she is. ....

Who is she?..a ten horn demon that cant be wooed..or no be one single moment them dey take know person? angry
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
EejaNla01:
ladies feeling they can insult,disrespect and act rude to any guy.

I hate girls with this kind of attitude ehn! angry
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae:
darling 97% of them do. Any ways all dese fake british american wannabes. the fake accent just frustrates me! Be real to yourself
97%??
Mba
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
I rem one day when I visited a lady. While we were gisting, this girl suddenly dipped her hands into her bosom area and left it there. I noticed it n kept quite. Before I could say Evina this girl was already scratching her bosoms like say scorpion bite am for dt area angry no word can express hw I felt dt day. I had to take my leave ASAP!!
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Evina(f): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I rem one day when I visited a lady. While we were gisting, this girl suddenly dipped her hands into her bosom area and left it there. I noticed it n kept quite. Before I could say Evina this girl was already scratching her bosoms like say scorpion bite am for dt area angry no word can express hw I felt dt day. I had to take my leave ASAP!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy, but guy you fall hand oh. Upon all the signals given you no just yield, are you gay? undecided
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy, but guy you fall hand oh. Upon all the signals given you no just yield, are you gay? undecided
which kind yeye signal? When she never even baf grin grin

@bolded
I knw wen I am insulted angry angry

But u might wna find out ursef wink
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by kuinny: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
using the finger to bring out food debris stuck in the gum....eeeeeeewwwww(sweets n water does the magic)
peeing on the roadside esp in a way dat someone passing sees the'thing'
biting the nails...some people go to the extent of spitting it out wt force
scratching the southern hemisphere in public wtout caution
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Atesian(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Blizzyblinkzy:
Kissing ladies on a 1st date, talkin too much. Some guys can talk eh... Peeing on d road syd,
wen we kip quite. u wil say we ar formin
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Atesian(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
use hand to remove pant wey hang inbtw bombom n pickn of nose wit finger
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Evina(f): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
which kind yeye signal? When she never even baf grin grin

@bolded
I knw wen I am insulted angry angry

But u might wna find out ursef wink

I'm sorry sad
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:

I'm sorry sad
aawwh
U knw I don't like it wen u wear dt face

kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Trying to form accent,hereby makin silly errors
Boring guys
Broke nigga tryin to luk rich and he ends up sayin a lot of lies
Thinkin becos am jovial and fun to be with,den I wuld be easy for him to take to bed
Thinkin am all intrstd in iz money
Thinkin dey can get any kinda geh dey want wif money

I hate guys that think all gehs ar d same,and dey culd Bleep wif any geh dey want kos of dr looks.

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Maamin(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2014
badoolee:
Trying to form accent,hereby makin silly errors
Boring guys
Broke nigga tryin to luk rich and he ends up sayin a lot of lies
Thinkin becos am jovial and fun to be with,den I wuld be easy for him to take to bed

Thinkin am all intrstd in iz money
Thinkin dey can get any kinda geh dey want wif money

I hate guys that think all gehs ar d same,and dey culd Bleep wif any geh dey want kos of dr looks.

Shut up jor!...you will be giving wizkid head on a first date without him begging for it

Talking about broke guys..is that not what the average Naija girls want, MONEY

Top 8 Non Popular Finest Guys In Nairaland / Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos)