Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45585 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Arogunmasa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rhetorics dt bind n blind. In asmuch I want to bilv this story, wher r d pixs? Dis is a war of propanganda. Nigeria is @ war wit foreign elements,let's nt mistake bout dt. To say BH is sophisticated to this level of wanton destruction is misleading. No terrorist group operates in isolation. 1 nigira.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by mike404(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rikidony: BAD NEWS TO THE JANJA..WEEDS grin grin
ITS REALLY SAD DAY FOR APC AND THEIR NAIRALAND FOOT SOLDIERS sad

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by pussypounder(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by kobonaire(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
pussypounder: my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji
I don't think it's your NL activity that is upsetting him, it's your NL handle/ID that made him vex.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by mjay5: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Actionleap: Any BH killed by the soldier should be buried with a pigs. Many of BH terrorists would surrender promptly.

Aahaaah...wetin...lol
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by terzurum5(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thump up 2 our eva gallant Nigerian military pls help us send dos MORONS to dea eternity

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by hunter21(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2014
pussypounder: my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji
that must have been really hard, just make sure you ice it
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Lynbrook(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2014
epospiky:
If this is for real then a thread about it will be better.

I tried posting it in the education room, but it prove to no avail.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by victorD3: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Dragonking: Why take prisoners

Those guys should be beheaded immediately for their crime angry angry angry

You sound like Jihadist grin
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Eh? Arrested? KILL THOSE TERRORISTS. angry angry
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by epospiky(m): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Lynbrook:

I tried posting it in the education room, but it prove to no avail.
Ok. Tried mailing the mods?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ayed44: 1:56am On Sep 03, 2014
BH cannot defeat God
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by lastpage: 2:03am On Sep 03, 2014

Good, thank God you have a responsible and caring Father!

Looking at your "handle" alone (Pussy-Pounder! shocked shocked just that alone and guessing you are still very young) l will not be surprised if your Dad has realized you are gradually loosing it and become wayward.

Get-off NL and go use your time wisely instead of being a pussy-pounder! Be a Book, Work, Success, Knowledge POUNDER.
Your life is still ahead of you but you have to make "Hay" while the sun is still shinning.

Dont emulate some peeps on NL who have done their bit in the past, become successful in life and only use NL to "unwind and relax"!

Reason with your Dad (though l dont support him breaking your head or threatening you), he wants the best for you.
In some years to come, you will remember this period in your life and you will thank your Dad for being firm with you. wink wink

But if you are the stubborn type like me, l think he needs to flog the shyte out of you before you will learn to listen! grin grin

Dont worry, there will be more than enough time to lazy-around on social media like nL, once you've done the FIRST THINGS FIRST: Sound Education and a good source of income (employment or business) .

Lastpage!

****Watches out for him on NL, ....with a Nail-studded Club in hand***** shocked shocked grin
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by habiolah(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank God for this.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by pussypounder(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2014
lastpage:

Good, thank God you have a responsible and caring Father!

Looking at your "handle" alone (Pussy-Pounder! shocked shocked just that alone and guessing you are still very young) l will not be surprised if your Dad has realized you are gradually loosing it and become wayward.

Get-off NL and go use your time wisely instead of being a pussy-pounder! Be a Book, Work, Success, Knowledge POUNDER.
Your life is still ahead of you but you have to make "Hay" while the sun is still shinning.

Dont emulate some peeps on NL who have done their bit in the past, become successful in life and only use NL to "unwind and relax"!

Reason with your Dad (though l dont support him breaking your head or threatening you), he wants the best for you.
In some years to come, you will remember this period in your life and you will thank your Dad for being firm with you. wink wink

But if you are the stubborn type like me, l think he needs to flog the shyte out of you before you will learn to listen! grin grin

Dont worry, there will be more than enough time to lazy-around on social media like nL, once you've done the FIRST THINGS FIRST: Sound Education and a good source of income (employment or business) .

Lastpage!

****Watches out for him on NL, ....with a Nail-studded Club in hand***** shocked shocked grin

Chill nigga its a joke, stopped living with my family almost 20 yrs ago

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by serena433(f): 5:06am On Sep 03, 2014
I'm in maiduguri right now n d way I'm seeing things not too funny Cus bama is just 30 mins drive to unimaid students are scared praying fr Gods intervention Cus the last time I checked our soldiers ran away on Mon Cus the heat was much.... I don't kw WAt Goodluck is doing about dis I just wish he can take it serious like the ebola virus..bfr I pray death fr him

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by EbuGeneral(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every northern state has theirs while some brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.b4u know it,they will turn to insurgents.lol
i understand you, but civilian JTF are like the KURDISH men who volunteered to fight ISIL in IRAQ

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2014
serena433: I'm in maiduguri right now n d way I'm seeing things not too funny Cus bama is just 30 mins drive to unimaid students are scared praying fr Gods intervention Cus the last time I checked our soldiers ran away on Mon Cus the heat was much.... I don't kw WAt Goodluck is doing about dis I just wish he can take it serious like the ebola virus..bfr I pray death fr him
so those students in unimaid are still waiting for gej to close the school or for boko haram to attack and kill them before their brains tell them to vacate that campus and leave that area ,abi? And parents too are allowing their children to still stay on a campus ,just 30mins drive from where serious fighting is going on? I don't pity nigerians at times

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by saidforum: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2014
When are we going to start to be objective in out discussions. Where is Kolade, President spoken person, NTA, Nigeria army, Nigeria press etc when the news broke out yesterday. Have you seen any pictures or video of Nigeria military preparing or arriving any of the locations in questions? No. Even the boko haram uses the same media to scare us by sending video and tape everyday. Abati knows the power of information why are all this people not doing their jobs?

Leave APC and co out of this matter let the presidency do the right thing. most of you talking now were even scared yesterday so what are you talking about. do the presidency needs JTF to tell us what is going? No why JTF not Nigeria army? who clarifies or reported this type of information in other places.?

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by superstar3: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2014
lilprinze: Bad news for APC tongue
Bad news for JANJAW££DS tongue
Bad news for Sahara reporters tongue
Bad news for BBC,CNN and the foreign media tongue
Bad news for BH sympathizer tongue
Bad news for BH sponsors tongue
Bad news for GEJ haters tongue
I pray this how they would continue to receive bad news.

Also shame on FG presdent who knows some of the people that sponsor BH but fail to arrest and prosecute them
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2014
brownlord:

Why will it make sense to you and your fellow jihadist
you have no idea what jihad means do you?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by akumada1: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Boko haram can be stop if their sympathisers in media and other area change thier attitudes.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by enomakos(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2014
VirginFinder:

What happened to advancing and retreating with the troops and getting info from fleeing locals?

5,000 people are said to have fled Bama.
did u do the counting?how did u know 5,000 fled?

virginfinder?u are a boko right?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by enomakos(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote
author=serena433]I'm in maiduguri right now n d way I'm seeing things
not too funny Cus bama is just 30 mins drive to unimaid students are
scared praying fr Gods intervention Cus the last time I checked our
soldiers ran away on Mon Cus the heat was much.... I don't kw WAt
Goodluck is doing about dis I just wish he can take it serious like the
ebola virus..bfr I pray death fr him [/quote]30 mins drive?my dear what are you students still doing in school?get the hell out of there and go home
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by bezimo(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Those 35 people arrested should be wasted.In China Terrorist are executed but in Nigeria they are arrested.What stops the JTF from wasting them.The Military should stop that afterall many military men have fallen because of these Boko men.if not for anything but for the sake of former colleagues killed by boko men.Kill those rats and demented animals unleash the full weight of the Army on those idiots.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2014
enomakos: 30 mins drive?my dear what are you students still doing in school?get the hell out of there and go home
leave them ooo,they are still doing big boys and big girls on campus ,maybe they think boko haram issue is the same thing as their useless cult clashes.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2014
enomakos: did u do the counting?how did u know 5,000 fled?

virginfinder?u are a boko right?

Me? Boko? You must be insane!

I got the info from TVC news.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by enomakos(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
VirginFinder:

Me? Boko? You must be insane!

I got the info from TVC news.
but na only boko de seek virgin na
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by enomakos(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote
author=texaco1]leave them ooo,they are still doing big boys and big
girls on campus ,maybe they think boko haram issue is the same thing as
their useless cult clashes. [/quote]you are right later we will be hearing missing 1,000 university girls
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2014
enomakos: but na only boko de seek virgin na

You are not serious!

Na Nairaland virgins I dey find, no be aljannah virgins!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by omoredia: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
$%^&k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR