Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45586 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2014
enomakos: but na only boko de seek virgin na

You are not serious!

Na NL virgins I dey find, no be aljannah virgins!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by danjalingo: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
hummerwise: In as much as I love reading this, it wud av made me happier if only I can see this boko idiots bodies lyin around in pix

You go come go snap them yourself naa.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Just learnt a while ago from the news that Bama is in the hands of the Nigerian Armed Forces with the insurgents suffering heavy casualties.

Glory be to God in the highest!

Hallelujah!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Just learnt a while ago from the news that Bama is in the hands of the Nigerian Armed Forces with the insurgents suffering heavy casualties.

Glory be to God!

Hallelujah!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2014
VirginFinder: Just learnt a while ago from the news that Bama is in the hands of the Nigerian Armed Forces with the insurgents suffering heavy casualties.

Glory be to God in the highest!

Hallelujah!!
at last.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Bama was never in the hands of Boko Haram, the scaremongers amongst us the ones trying to force this fake news on us. Again, shame on Sahara Reporters, shame on BBC, shame on fulansitrep, shame on sahara reporters' several handles on nairaland, shame on boko haram's media handles on nairaland. You all shall be exposed soon, you have no space on Nairaland, you have no space in Nigeria. God bless the Nigerian Army, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Man who named Boko Haram sponsors queries US role:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/man-who-named-boko-haram-sponsors.html
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Rexyl(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
I pray for quick return of peace normalcy in those troubled areas, though the soffering is self inflicted
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by comos: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
superstar3:
Also shame on FG presdent who knows some of the people that sponsor BH but fail to arrest and prosecute them
APC members are the sponsors and supporters of boko haram.
if FG goes after them they will start shouting it is political prosecution
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by archland22: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2014
lease nairalanders i need your assistance...i feel like killing myself .am jobless and i need help..i studied architecture and am very good in in autocad,revit and site supervision..i have good experience in construction work..i have Hnd upper credit......i dont know anybody.....please help me!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rexyl: I pray for quick return of peace normalcy in those troubled areas, though the soffering is self inflicted
No be by prayer...go join d army. Bama was taken...wey these warriors for here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.