Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45591 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by liongirl: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
That university was banned by NUC
epospiky:
If this is for real then a thread about it will be better.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You can as well log off and go join the insurgency you class act m.oron . . . . . . What is wrong in believing in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces ?

Your "bad belle" witchcraft will only cause you self inflicted misfortune. But as a well meaning Nigerian, i chose to believe in the capability of the NA to quell the insurgency in due time . . .
Have you not been believing in them for years now? Have they been able to rescue those innocent girls? Think with your brain.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by eunisam: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
unclejb2: . U are a boko haram. I'm very sure of that!
dont count on it.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
willibounce1: I strongly suspect GEJ and some desperate politicians are involved in this boko haram cra..p

They want to make sure that elections don't take place in some part of the north so that they can rig and cheat to win.

I am just waiting patiently for the day the truth will come out. A lot of ppl will be shocked and embarrassed.
There really is something fishy in all this
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by leo1234(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Now we are talking. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Smooyis(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thank God for the victory. Kudos to our gallant soldiers.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by tefund(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ozin: Awesome!

the end of BH in sight

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Have you not been believing in them for years now? Have they been able to rescue those innocent girls? Think with your brain.

The reason why BH brutal might is limited to the border towns in Borno is because of NA . . . Only a brainless fool has totally forgotten the weekly sunday bombings across North Eastern States . . . .

Just log off and go join the insurgency so that your desires can be fulfilled . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by JANK23H(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Davidcruze: Soldiers at the war front in Borno state have told newsmen on Tuesday, in Maiduguri, that Boko Haram insurgents have taken over Bama local government area after hours of fierce battle.

According to a soldier, the insurgents were attacking them like flies. “You kill and kill and kill but these people are coming like flies. We have to withdraw and allow the Air force do their job. We do not know what is now on ground in Bama, but we have all withdrawn to Maiduguri.

“My brother, Maiduguri is not safe. Please take your family as fast as you can out of Maiduguri to a safer place for now because if the Air force fails to finish these people in Bama, they will reground and advance to Maiduguri. We are not praying for that, but the truth is that, they are in large numbers. We killed over a thousand, but these boys are on drugs.” He said.

Also on Monday night, another security source who was not authorised to speak to the press told DailyPost reporter that, as at 10:00 pm on Monday, they were told that, the insurgents have taken over Bama.

He said they wanted to come to Maiduguri from Banki but could not do so due to the insurgents’ invasion of Bama.
FacebookTwitterEmailMore

“We cannot come to Maiduguri because we were communicated that the insurgents have taken over and are inside Bama town now. Because of our weapons, we need to do one or two things to have passage through Cameroon. I did not call because I know that you people would be worried.” He said.
nothing irritates me more than reading an article with a 'a source who refused to be name'.Since when did journalism go to the dogs in Nigeria?Rubish like this have been used to propagate falsehood by diabolical people.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Druhill(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
After all this Boko Haram saga all Nigerian soldiers children should be giving scholarship to study abroad. me don talk my own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

The reason why BH brutal might is limited to the border towns in Borno is because of NA . . . Only a brainless fool has totally forgotten the weekly sunday bombings across North Eastern States . . . .

Just log off and go join the insurgency so that your desires can be fulfilled . . . .
So those border towns don't need protection right?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
So those border towns don't need protection right?

That is the only place they can operate considering how remote it is and the proximity to favorable terrains like the Gworza hiils and the mammoth Sambisa forest.

Where is your brain dude ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
huptin: Why do they even bother to arrest these mad men, they have no value whatsoever, they cannot give you any meaningful information, why arrest them only to be wasting government money to feed them. They are like viruses, the only way to deal with them is to eliminate them.
I support!

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by louis07(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] sad
abuchilag:

it is quite pathetic how we unconsciously support boko Haram by our utterances and false information . It is also pathetic how our journalists via media houses give credence to false information.

what happens to investigative journalism? All these arm chair journalists simply "copy and paste" unsubstantiated information from foreign media houses. Our journalists should be held responsible for giving boko Haram unsolicited publicity, thereby sending shivers to the populace.

What happens to giving a balanced account of every story instead of being sympathetic to the boko Haram course? Why must BBC (Hausa report) and Sahara reporters always quote the likes of senator Zanna, El Rufai and co as their source? Is there any conspiracy theory here?

The opposition is the one clearly fuelling this falsehood. They don't see anything good in this administration.
We must win this war against the insurgents by all means.....media wise, assault wise, combat wise......any which way.

Nigeria must "know" peace again. Nigeria will survive this crises.
Nigeria - good people, great nation.

Disclaimer: A balanced view of a patriotic Nigerian with no political affiliation.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ekundayo7: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
You made no sense
Only because you have no brains to "sense" it with...
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ekundayo7:

You nailed it . . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

That is the only place they can operate considering how remote it is and the proximity favorable terrains like the Gworza hiils and the mammoth Sambisa forest.

Where is your brain dude ? undecided
The Nigerian army are not well equipped to deal with BH. Fact. They need counter-terrorism training and intelligence training. Stop believing and demand for an improved Armed Forces.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ekundayo7: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Druhill]After all this Boko Haram saga all Nigerian soldiers children should be giving scholarship to study abroad. me don talk my own.[/quote
Agreed. And PROPER $$$ lifelong fund for widows and children.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ryabcool(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeowl: yet sahara reporters keep saying the opposite. Now I believe fully that sahara reporters are saboteurs!!!
i hope you're watching Channels News now? Cos Sahara Reporters have been proven right.

Be wise. The real propaganda here is the current ruling party/administration twisting the truth and trying to disrepute true whistle blowers. APC might be known for whistle blowing, but when its not only APC that is whistle blowing, we better pause to reflect and take what they're saying seriously.

Isn't it the same administration that said they had rescued the Chibok girls at first? Isn't it the same administration that initially said Dr Adadevoh had recovered from Ebola? Why should we believe what they are saying now?

I only see propaganda in this article, you should too.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by MarshRiley(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias: When I see posts like this I then know why the country is as bad as it is
You mean to say you never knew why this country is as bad as it is?
Well,it becos of people like you who see the truth and refuse to acknowledge it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
The Nigerian army are not well equipped to deal with BH. Fact. They need counter-terrorism training and intelligence training. Stop believing and demand for an improved Armed Forces.

The constant thing in life is improving on one's capabilities, and the NA is not exempted. While we earnestly desire and call for their warfare and intelligence capacity upgraded. We won't denigrate their current efforts so far while celebrating the temporal victories of the common enemy . ..

That is the difference right there . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Still making no sense. self-servicer
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
MarshRiley:
You mean to say you never knew why this country is as bad as it is?
Well,it becos of people like you who see the truth and refuse to acknowledge it
Go fuc*k yourself
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
If there is anything I hate to do in my, it is to deceive myself.

Is it that Nairalanders don't watch the news on TV again?

As at 4:00pm this evening, TVC news reported that Bama had fallen. A correspondent on ground called in to give live situation report with some video footages.
The correspondent also reported that there were no troops in the town and both sides had suffered heavy losses.

Why will the NA declare a curfew in nearby Maiduguri if Bama were under their full control?
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ryabcool: i hope you're watching Channels News now? Cos Sahara Reporters have been proven right.

Be wise. The real propaganda here is the current ruling party/administration twisting the truth and trying to disrepute true whistle blowers. APC might be known for whistle blowing, but when its not only APC that is whistle blowing, we better pause to reflect and take what they're saying seriously.

Isn't it the same administration that said they had rescued the Chibok girls at first? Isn't it the same administration that initially said Dr Adadevoh had recovered from Ebola? Why should we believe what they are saying now?

I only see propaganda in this article, you should too.
What even ticked me off was that the article insinuated that there were no casualties on the army side. I was insulted by the poor level of journalism.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by MarshRiley(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Go fuc*k yourself
Actually,am not gay,gay ass mudafucker lyk you shud go do that to yourself....fu*king loser
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
VirginFinder:
Why will the NA declare a curfew in nearby Maiduguri if Bama were under their full control?

The attempt on Bama is expected to heighten security levels in adjoining neighborhoods, it has nothing to do with Bama falling or not . . . .

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by MarshRiley(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
VirginFinder: If there is anything I hate to do in my, it is to deceive myself.

As at 4:00pm this evening, TVC news reported that Bama had fallen. A correspondent on ground called in to give live situation report with some video footages.
The correspondent also reported that there were no troops in the town and both sides had suffered heavy losses.

But wait ooo....will a correspondent be in Bama if it is under BokoHaram's control?think am well o

3 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fight Boko Haram like Ebola - NLC tells FG:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/fight-boko-haram-like-ebola-nlc-tells-fg.html
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
MarshRiley:
Actually,am not gay,gay ass mudafucker lyk you shud go do that to yourself....fu*king loser
You're dumb to boot.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
VirginFinder: If there is anything I hate to do in my, it is to deceive myself.

if this is true . Then may God help nigeria
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
What even ticked me off was that the article insinuated that there were no casualties on the army side. I was insulted by the poor level of journalism.

You must have been in Bama yourself, fighting besides Boko haram to state what you just did. So tell us, how many soldiers did you kill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.