Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45590 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Djicemob: U r asking of pictures,if they show u pictures now u'll say its photoshopped.Are u using ur own type of propaganda machine to support BH? Where are pictures of Bama overrun by BH?
bros try and understand . During the allied forces invasion of iraq,despite the fact that the us forces was just miles from Baghdad,sadam military chiefs were still making comments and showing pictures of plane blown and soldiers captured. The silence of our military authorities isn't helping matters . What do u think soldiers in other barracks and states will be thinking? A message needs to be sent that the army is in control that will ginger the remaining soldiers . Don't forget the saying that says silence means consent. If you keep silent about a lie told against u that means you accept it

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
texaco1: but as much as I would love to believe the civilian jtf. We should ask ourselves . When did the civilian jtf become the information organ of the nigeria military? If olukolade had made a statement then nigerians will know that the army pro has spoken but the civilian jft isn't any official organ,

They are indirectly involved in the conflict, there is the notion that Maiduguri is next after Bama and they are one of the main target considering Shekau recent threat that he is coming for them . . .

It is natural they will be on high alert about the happenings in Bama to safeguard themselves from any impending onslaught. . . .

Btw, the Nigerian Army had already told you they repelled attacks by BH, they don't need to say more until they rid the zone of all pockets of violence if any . . . .

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by ClickItBaby(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hold on! Lemme call Jack Bauer cheesy
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by willibounce1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
I strongly suspect GEJ and some desperate politicians are involved in this boko haram cra..p

They want to make sure that elections don't take place in some part of the north so that they can rig and cheat to win.

I am just waiting patiently for the day the truth will come out. A lot of ppl will be shocked and embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

They are indirectly involved in the conflict, there is the notion that Maiduguri is next after Bama and they are one of the main target considering Shekau recent threat that he is coming for them . . .

It is natural they will be on high alert about the happenings in Bama to safeguard themselves from any impending onslaught. . . .

Btw, the Nigerian Army had already told you they repelled attacks by BH, they don't need to say more until they rid the zone of all pockets of violence if any . . . .
okay, I think you have some very valid points . Let's pray the nigeria army clears bama of those bh fighters early

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Navalsadiq(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good news for PDP
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Wildrage: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax: Who is deceiving who? And you f00ls on NL are here apportioning blames.
I am not in support of anybody but a supporter of peace and tranquility.
If Bama was not overrun, show us pictures and videos, if not, we will believe those who say it was overrun.
Did I read 15 suspects arrested? show the world their faces or STOP this BULLSHIT
And you are ready to believe those who alleged the town was overrun without holding them to the same standard of proof? smh i need not know you to know where your support lies. sometimes i wonder why people who hate this administration cant distinguish btw grave national challenge and their utter disdain for jonathan. When the shit hit the fan, we the common people and not Jonathan would bear the brunt. what we need now is to rally behind our gallant men in uniform whose sacrifice is the surest guarantee for our safety and cherished values

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are an unfortunate imbec1le suffering from generational foolishness . . . . The brainless pig doesn't even know that the BBC has been flip flopping with different versions of this conflict in recent times . . . .

The civilian JTF over the BBC any day any time with respect to BH news . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1883399/bbcafrica-changes-gear-againnow-reports#25953091

Well well, your false patriotism is sickening to see. How come you are giving me links from NL. Why not give me the links to the conflicting reports on the BBC website. I can also give you links of newstories where the soldiers have been complaining of being overwhelmed by the BH even here on NL. However it would be a waste of time on my part because an ignoramus like you would rather die for lies than believe the truth. Goodluck brainwashed buffoon

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every northern state has theirs while some brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.b4u know it,they will turn to insurgents.lol
Add civilian ISIS and Hezbollah youth
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Well well, your false patriotism is sickening to see. How come you are giving me links from NL. Why not give me the links to the conflicting reports on the BBC website. I can also give you links of newstories where the soldiers have been complaining of being overwhelmed by the BH even here on NL. However it would be a waste of time on my part because an ignoramus like you would rather die for lies than believe the truth. Goodluck brainwashed buffoon

You are such a sad fool . .There was thread by NgeneUkwenu (Though Deleted) citing BBC as the source that BH overran Delta, suddenly in a fews hours time, the twitter feed was updated to the story that BH suffered heavy loses. And this is the second time BBC is ganging gear over BH related news . . .

It is ediots like you who revel in the thoughts of having BH rein in unprecedented havoc while you cheer them on in a very pretentious manner . . . .

Useless thing . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
texaco1: okay, I think you have some very valid points . Let's pray the nigeria army clears bama of those bh fighters early

I pray so too. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Wildrage: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias: I hate Boko Haram for what they stand for. Religious extremity. However I also know that they are much better prepared and armed than the Nigerian Army is. Therefore I do not beleive stories that allege the victory of the army. Does not mean I'm not patriotic, it just means I'm not a child. I also know that alleging victories such as this one will never make us defeat BH. We were once told that BH leader had been killed. All of a sudden he rose from the dead like Jesus. I have never seen a country except Nigeria, where the people want to be lied to. It baffles me.
Can we assume you were once with the army and later switched allegiance , thats the only reason you can assert with so much authority that the boko boys are better trained.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by epospiky(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lynbrook: During my years of schooling in Nigeria and ghana, i have noticed dat it is easier to get admission into Ghanaian universities compare to those in Nigeria. I have been schooling in ghana for more than 3years and i want to use this as an avenue to help those that have suffered the issue of our almighty JAMB....

I am presently in Zenith University. I will be of help2 any1 who has intentions of schooling in Ghana...

The credentials are listed below:
1. Waec/Neco Result with pass in math, English and agricultural science and any other 3 courses. You will also need to send an unused WAEC scratch card for verification

2.Original birth certificate from your local government

3.Scanned passport.

4.Testimonial from your high school if you have one.

5. You will also need an ECOWAS passport wen coming to Ghana but that will not be needed for the admission.

That is all u need for the admission.....

THE INTERESTING FACT IS THAT THERE IS NO JAMB OR UNIVERSITY EXAM BEFORE ADMISSION, ALL U NEED IS YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT...AND AGAIN YOUR ADMISSION IS SURE, JUST GET THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS

For more information you can reach me on:
Jorge +233540837589 or
+233503026785
You can whatsapp me on the first number.
Schwartzdulwich@gmail.com

Tell a friend or relative. Thanks for your time...
If this is for real then a thread about it will be better.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by epospiky(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
BTW congratulations guys! You're making us proud. Keep it up.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ifyngene: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
nice one
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ekundayo7: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Qelvin: The CJTF should be fully absorbed into the military,theycan act as some type of paramilitary and flexible outfit for the Army with specific spec-ops duties like infiltrating enemy lines and ranks(since they know the insurgents pretty well and have a better idea of the terrain than the army)...their collaboration with the JTF will be very consequential in ending this menace.
They should have been armed, locked and loaded fully years ago, even the female units. They have everything to lose in their communities when under attack and every reason to fight viciously and intelligently to protect their land, homes, loved ones and livelihoods. They need some of these:
[img]http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/_thumbs/Images/grenade/gl24/xm307-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/_thumbs/Images/grenade/gl24/xm307-2.jpg[/img]

and these.....:

and some of these:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-MfONF3FyQRI/UCrK-jSoWnI/AAAAAAAAHx8/zyytedgCu-c/s1600/4639651424_aca03d5088_o.jpg[/img]
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are such a sad fool . .There was thread by NgeneUkwenu (Though Deleted) citing BBC as the source that BH overran Delta, suddenly in a fews hours time, the twitter feed was updated to the story that BH suffered heavy loses. And this is the second time BBC is ganging gear over BH related news . . .

It is ediots like you who revel in the thoughts of having BH rein in unprecedented havoc while you cheer them on in a very pretentious manner . . . .

Useless thing . . . . .
There are so many things wrong with your post such that it didn't make any sense. However I will have you know that it's your pretentious support for falsity that's the very reason why Boko Haram have not been defeated.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wildrage:
Can we assume you were once with the army and later switched allegiance , thats the only reason you can assert with so much authority that the boko boys are better trained.
It's not rocket science. If Boko Haram were not better than the Nigerian army they would have been defeated long ago.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by joeblack62: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every northern state has theirs while some brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.b4u know it,they will turn to insurgents.lol

Amnesty should be able to handle civilian JTF. Boko haram is a bigger threat for now.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
There are so many things wrong with your post such that it didn't make any sense. However I will have you know that it's your pretentious support for falsity that's the very reason why Boko Haram have not been defeated.

I am believing on the Nigerian Army to do the job, not sad sobs like who are secretly in gleeful celebration when ever BH seems to have the upper hand . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ekundayo7: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
You're stepping awfully close to an edge you might suffer a bad fall from...smh

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

I am believing on the Nigerian Army to do the job, not sad sobs like who are secretly in gleeful celebration when ever BH seems to have the upper hand . . . .

You are 'believing'. Well, children believe in Santa Claus, does not mean he is real. You're such a senseless baby.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by kunlesehan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
KwoiZabo: Bad news for El-rufai
Bad news for Senator Zanna
Bad news for Sharia reporters.
Bad news for all boko Sympathizers esp those on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You're stepping awfully close to an edge you might suffer a bad fall from...smh
You made no sense
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by liongirl: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ride on our gallent army we ladies are for u
emmatony: By Michael Olugbode

The Borno youth vigilantes popularly known as civilian JTF Tuesday dispelled the rumor that the Boko Haram insurgents have taken over the control of Bama town.

They said instead it was the group that suffered a massive casualty in the attack, losing 130 persons with 35 others arrested and in custody.

At a press briefing in Maiduguri, spokesman of the JTF who is also the legal, Barrister Jibrin Gunda, said: "we categorically refute the statement credited to Senator Ahmed Zanna, the senator representing Borno central on BBC Hausa service that the Boko Haram have capture Bama.

“News has filtered most especially on foreign media to which we want to clearly state that  our security personnel  are doing their best and yesterday our gallant soldiers successfully repelled the insurgents who attacked Bama and Bama as a town in Borno State has never been overrun or overtaken by the insurgents even for a minute, even as of now our soldiers are in full control of the town”.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bama-death-toll-rises-to-130-35-insurgents-arrested/188001/
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
You are 'believing'. Well, children believe in Santa Claus, does not mean he is real. You're such a senseless baby.

You can as well log off and go join the insurgency you class act m.oron . . . . . . What is wrong in believing in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces ?

Your "bad belle" witchcraft will only cause you self inflicted misfortune. But as a well meaning Nigerian, i chose to believe in the capability of the NA to quell the insurgency in due time . . .

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
You made no sense

In your daft state, you have no right to ever use the word "sense"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.