Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45762 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by freshness2020: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sympathisers like those she-males are even absent in this thread, they know themselves. I saw one ranting gibberish why his-her thread was closed by the mod .. I think these guys are paid to be doing this. They keep deriving joy on the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by lumeneng22: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
The ones captured should be castrated, one leg cut off, one eye blind and the right hand cut off and be left to manage their life like that.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You must have been in Bama yourself, fighting besides Boko haram to state what you just did. So tell us, how many soldiers did you kill?
Brilliant
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Brilliant

How many soldiers did you kill?, you seem to have first hand inform on our dead soldiers count. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=emmatony]
apc ooo, ofo le se. apc IT SHALL NOT B WELL U & UR FOLLOWERS & YOUR EVIL PROPAGANDA NEWS MEDIA be it punch,be it D nation be it bbc,NBODY DAT WANT 2 TURN NIGERIA 2 OBJECT OF RIDICULE IT SHALL NOT B WELL WITH YOU INSHA ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by odiyaka(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
To our gallant soldiers keep making us proud. God ll continue to protect u.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by VirginFinder: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
MarshRiley:
But wait ooo....will a correspondent be in Bama if it is under BokoHaram's control?think am well o

What happened to advancing and retreating with the troops and getting info from fleeing locals?

5,000 people are said to have fled Bama.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Djbaka(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even almighty reported otherwise this evening in their World news bulletin. I was really shocked mehn. I should sue them for emotional assault!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by AndreB: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax: Who is deceiving who? And you f00ls on NL are here apportioning blames.
I am not in support of anybody but a supporter of peace and tranquility.
If Bama was not overrun, show us pictures and videos, if not, we will believe those who say it was overrun.
Did I read 15 suspects arrested? show the world their faces or STOP this BULLSHIT

Are there also pictures of Bama being overrun and a Boko-haram flag flying over Bama?..I guess you should show us pictures too..

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by richeso: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wwwwwowooooooowwwwwwww.....
I feel like to slap or sand person now .. Which one make I do ? Slap or sand ?
Need to join the military now
100000000000000 gbosa to our military, them over get mouth!!!!!
Pls I love to see their deadbodies and the killing of arrested ones plssss...pics
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ryabcool(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
What even ticked me off was that the article insinuated that there were no casualties on the army side. I was insulted by the poor level of journalism.
lol! Apparently our army is filled with 007s and Arnold Swarzzeneggers, thats why they can never have any casualties.

This administration might fool the Literates and Illiterates, but they can NEVER fool the Educated.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every northern state has theirs while some brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.b4u know it,they will turn to insurgents.lol
80% OF NORTHERNERS ARE SYMPATHY OF BH

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ryabcool: lol! Apparently our army is filled with 007s and Arnold Swarzzeneggers, thats why they can never have any casualties.

This administration might fool the Literates and Illiterates, but they can NEVER fool the Educated.
I adamantly refuse to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ahmeduana:
80% OF NORTHERNERS ARE SYMPATHY OF BH
You have spark
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

How many soldiers did you kill?, you seem to have first hand inform on our dead soldiers count. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Good one
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Good one

You don't have a body count of the dead soldiers you people killed? Rubbish angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't have a body count of the dead soldiers you people killed? Rubbish angry angry angry angry angry
Awesome
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
litetias:
Awesome

Bama Not Captured by Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor

02 Sep 2014
deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha

Michael Olugbode

The Deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha Tuesday said Bama has not fallen into the hands of Boko Haram terrorist group, insisting that the military is in full control of the security situation in the town.

He made the declaration at a press briefing on the state of insecurity in Bama and various parts of the state at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Bama is a border town with Cameroon, and 78 kilometres southeast of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He revealed that the attempted attack on Bama has left over 2, 000 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who are presently in Maiduguri, and had been resettled at National Youths Service (NYSC) orientation camp and Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Maiduguri.

He appealed to the people to desist from spreading false information or creating unnecessary tension among themselves and society.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bama-not-captured-by-boko-haram-says-borno-deputy-governor/188010/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by deeobserver209(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I have complete faith in our military to crush Boko Haram terrorist.
More grease to the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Bama Not Captured by Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor

02 Sep 2014
deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha

Michael Olugbode

The Deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha Tuesday said Bama has not fallen into the hands of Boko Haram terrorist group, insisting that the military is in full control of the security situation in the town.

He made the declaration at a press briefing on the state of insecurity in Bama and various parts of the state at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Bama is a border town with Cameroon, and 78 kilometres southeast of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He revealed that the attempted attack on Bama has left over 2, 000 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who are presently in Maiduguri, and had been resettled at National Youths Service (NYSC) orientation camp and Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Maiduguri.

He appealed to the people to desist from spreading false information or creating unnecessary tension among themselves and society.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bama-not-captured-by-boko-haram-says-borno-deputy-governor/188010/
I really wish this is true. However if they can tell me Boko Haram leader is dead and then he resurrected after some days I guess anything is possible for this present government

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bad news for PDP and PDP e-goats
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by invectives(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
abuchilag:

it is quite pathetic how we unconsciously support boko Haram by our utterances and false information . It is also pathetic how our journalists via media houses give credence to false information.

what happens to investigative journalism? All these arm chair journalists simply "copy and paste" unsubstantiated information from foreign media houses. Our journalists should be held responsible for giving boko Haram unsolicited publicity, thereby sending shivers to the populace.

What happens to giving a balanced account of every story instead of being sympathetic to the boko Haram course? Why must BBC (Hausa report) and Sahara reporters always quote the likes of senator Zanna, El Rufai and co as their source? Is there any conspiracy theory here?

The opposition is the one clearly fuelling this falsehood. They don't see anything good in this administration.
We must win this war against the insurgents by all means.....media wise, assault wise, combat wise......any which way.

Nigeria must "know" peace again. Nigeria will survive this crises.
Nigeria - good people, great nation.

Disclaimer: A balanced view of a patriotic Nigerian with no political affiliation.
God bless Nigeria.
True Yet the same Elrufai will try to blame it on Ihejirika.why wont BokoHaram easily claim its the opposition thats causing it.arent they doing their Masters bidding?

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Actionleap: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Any BH killed by the soldier should be buried with a pigs. Many of BH terrorists would surrender promptly.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by deeobserver209(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

I am believing on the Nigerian Army to do the job, not sad sobs like who are secretly in gleeful celebration when ever BH seems to have the upper hand . . . .

There's no need replying some dudes here. Most of them are Boko sympathisers under the guise of analysts and critics.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by jmaine: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
deeobserver209:
There's no need replying some dudes here. Most of them are Boko sympathisers under the guise of analysts and critics.

It is shocking and painful . . . . . .
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Afroconnect: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigerians this is not about who gets power,its a war against civilization and barbarism,we must fight online and in the frontlines to ensure a free sane society for our children,these barbarians are all about domination.

Church leaders invest your money in youths,arm the youths-just like the Knights templar were funded by the Catholic.

Nigerian Government should train youths in gun handling-the NYSC scheme should be a full military excersice,where corpers would serve as reservists,not all these we are doing here.

In Isreal every youth is given military training and armed,this is really helping them against their enemies.

We should be wise,not saying rubbish online just to catch attention or drive traffic.

That Sahara abi na sharia reporters are under terrorists pay roll...pls disregard their news.

Long live our gallant armed forces.
Victory from God alone.

2 Likes

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by karlmax2: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
“Bama in Borno has not fallen to Boko Haram” – Deputy Governor insistsBy Maina Maina on September 2, 2014@dailypostngr
Governor Kashim Shettima

Deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha has Tuesday declared that Bama has not fallen into the hands of Boko Haram terrorists, saying that the Military was in full control of the security situation over last Monday’s insurgents’ attacks.

Mustapha made the declarations today at the briefing of newsmen on the state of insecurity in Bama and various parts of the state at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Bama is a border town with Cameroon, and 78 kilometres Southeast of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He however noted that with the attempted attack on Bama town and military barrack, over 2, 000 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from the affected town and other villages fled to Maiduguri, and had been resettled at the National Youths Service (NYSC) corps orientation camp and Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Maiduguri.

“The attack on Bama town yesterday (Monday) was very unfortunate, but I want to reassure our people that government is on top of the situation. Already, those in the camp are being taken care of and our security forces are engaging the insurgents in a fierce battle which is worthy of commendation,” said Mustapha.

He also appealed to the people to desist from spreading false information or creating unnecessary tension among themselves.

Speaking on the displaced persons, Mustapha said: “Due to the rising number of displaced persons, another camp has been established at GGSS, Maiduguri to accommodate a maximum of 3, 000 persons.

In these camps, government has provided basic amenities to make their stay comfortable. Currently, in all these camps, including the ones at Madagali, Uba and Mubi in Adamawa state; they all enjoy three square meals, healthcare services and hostels for their accommodation, until the security situation improves for them to return to their respective
towns, communities and villages.

“Let me use this forum to thank all our hosts for the support and cooperation our people have been enjoying form them. I am particularly happy with the cooperation we have so far received from Gombe and Adamawa state governments. Government and security agencies are doing everything possible to overcome the present security challenges. We shall come out stronger and more united as a people. We shall overcome our pains, sorrows and losses that could not be quantified in kind or values.”

Mustapha advised the people to avail useful information to the military and other security agencies to enable them perform their duties diligently.

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by kingmekus(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
KwoiZabo: Bad news for El-rufai
Bad news for Senator Zanna
Bad news for Sharia reporters.
Bad news for all boko Sympathizers esp those on Nairaland
o boy!!! only you,228 likes na im be say before the year runs out u go buy camera go village!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
So, our military mistakenly bombarded their own Barack? Nsogbu dii!!!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Surely001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well....what happened to the Pictures? Abi Garri don blind my eyes ni?[b][/b]
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by emmygzy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bad news for sharia reporters. I think sharia reporter is sponsored by the apc

1 Like

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by PenSniper: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: I wonder how many millitant group are there in the North.it seems every northern state has theirs while some brand their name as CIVILIAN JTF.b4u know it,they will turn to insurgents.lol

Ah You got it both right and wrong bro. There are many militant groups going by such acronyms as ACF, NEF, NEC, JAC, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.