Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Would You React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React (1463 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Very well then. Just out of curiosity, are you in that situation?
no dear am not
Re: How Would You React by kika23(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
or its just really scary.. you feel like ure giving him total power if u say the words yeah?
That should be part of it....
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
i just feel people shouldnt be scared of letting out their emotions because of fear or insecurity.. its better than just "assuming" your partner loves you back or that he sees you the way the you see him and at the end of the day u end up being unnecessarily hurt undecided
Re: How Would You React by lirusehn(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
it can NEVA happen to me undecided

cool
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23:
That should be part of it....
i know exactly how you feel.. i use to feel like dt b4.. buh den it struck me dt i was really just hurting myself.. instead of holding in n pretending to not care sooo much even when you do... just let it go and be totally in love

1 Like

Re: How Would You React by kika23(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
i know exactly how you feel.. i use to feel like dt b4.. buh den it struck me dt i was really just hurting myself.. instead of holding in n pretending to not care sooo much even when you do... just let it go and be totally in love
Thank you! smiley
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23:
Thank you! smiley
you're welcome love

1 Like

Re: How Would You React by Youngpo413: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Paint my love
Re: How Would You React by austine4real(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2014
deneris:
if after mustering up all the courage you can.. tearing down all your walls.. putting your insecurity aside, you sincerely tell your partner " i love you' and instead a heart throbbing kiss and " i.love.you too" u are met with awkward slience.or a.sheepish "really? thanks".. what would you do??
it takes time 4 men 2 fall inlov b patient wt him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Romance Gone Sour!! Police Officers Lose Jobs Over A Kiss (pics) / Why Does It Hurt So Much? / How To Communicate Sexual Interest With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.