Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Would You React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React (1424 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React by deneris(f): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
if after mustering up all the courage you can.. tearing down all your walls.. putting your insecurity aside, you sincerely tell your partner " i love you' and instead a heart throbbing kiss and " i.love.you too" u are met with awkward slience.or a.sheepish "really? thanks".. what would you do??
Re: How Would You React by marieolae(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its better for him to tell me thanks than for him to look me in my eyes and tell me a unforgettable lie. You can't force someone to love you.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React by tosingcfr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
I even prefer been showed than just saying it. We don hear am tire jare
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Its better for him to tell me thanks than for him to look me in my eyes and tell me a unforgettable lie. You can't force someone to love you.
true true.. buh it wld hurt like crazy
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
tosingcfr: I even prefer been showed than just saying it. We don hear am tire jare
lol dtz why i earlier stated dt it's sincere
Re: How Would You React by marieolae(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
true true.. buh it wld hurt like crazy
yeah it would but you'll just have to get over it
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
is ''I love you" a question?
Re: How Would You React by tosingcfr(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
lol dtz why i earlier stated dt it's sincere
. But honestly, no big deal in saying the three words if truly you mean it. Why bottle up your feelings
Re: How Would You React by marieolae(f): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: is ''I love you" a question?
lol you ehn!! But u understand what she's tryna say sha
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: is ''I love you" a question?
true, buh evrybody wnts to love n be loved bk... no 1 wants a one-sided love
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: lol you ehn!! But u understand what she's tryna say sha
Yes I do......lol, I didn't want to imagine the situation. its so awkward sha. I can't tell you I love you until I'm certain you love me too.
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ marie u know naira landers na.. they would want to prove that they are "nairalanders"
Re: How Would You React by kika23(f): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't say "I love you"
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
true, buh evrybody wnts to love n be loved bk... no 1 wants a one-sided love
If through his actions he proves his love for you but didn't reply you when you told him, would you still feel like it's unrequited?
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Yes I do......lol, I didn't want to imagine the situation. its so awkward sha. I can't tell you I love you until I'm certain you love me too.
ehen u want love too?? i thought u didnt mind... na after all its nt a question... *narrows eyes
Re: How Would You React by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Yes I do......lol, I didn't want to imagine the situation. its so awkward sha. I can't tell you I love you until I'm certain you love me too.
yeah really, the thing Is so heart breaking sad
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23: I don't say "I love you"
why
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
ehen u want love too?? i thought u didnt mind... na after all its nt a question... *narrows eyes
Yea in all the word dont matter when the action is res ipsa loquitor.
Re: How Would You React by Ab025(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
@poster...u re very funny

is it compulsory u must be told "i luv u" simply becos u mentioned it to ur partner?

e even try wey e tell u thanks....not everyone xpresses their luv that way

rather, why cant u directly ask him the question in ur mind, as in, "i luv u, do u luv me....?"

be direct to the point...
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: If through his actions he proves his love for you but didn't reply you when you told him, would you still feel like it's unrequited?
no.matter how much u prove to me that u love me.. even if u move mountains for me.. deep down inside i would still hv an iota of doubt dt u do not totally love me... its natural
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: yeah really, the thing Is so heart breaking sad
Yea yea. Maybe you can say it this way. "I love you, talk your own"?
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ab025: @poster...u re very funny

is it compulsory u must be told "i luv u" simply becos u mentioned it to ur partner?

e even try wey e tell u thanks....not everyone xpresses their luv that way

rather, why cant u directly ask him the question in ur mind, as in, "i luv u, do u luv me....?"

be direct to the point...
what difference does it make if you say it or you ask it.. my point is hw wld u react if d reply is cold not methods of finding out if ur partner loves you
Re: How Would You React by marieolae(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Yea yea. Maybe you can say it this way. "I love you, talk your own"?
lool I think I will try dat smiley
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Yea yea. Maybe you can say it this way. "I love you, talk your own"?
lool fear fear.. so that way, if he doesnt ansa u cn just cover up n call it a joke abi.. scam!
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
no.matter how much u prove to me that u love me.. even if u move mountains for me.. deep down inside i would still hv an iota of doubt dt u do not totally love me... its natural
okay he replies "baby I love you with all my heart" but his actions proves otherwise, would you still be okay?
Re: How Would You React by kika23(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
why
I'm not sure why... Ego.. Maybe, not sure but its just hard!! undecided embarassed
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: lool I think I will try dat smiley
marie its better to be open about your feelings tho.. even if it hurts.. u'll def get over it
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
kika23:
I'm not sure why... Ego.. Maybe, not sure but its just hard!! undecided embarassed
or its just really scary.. you feel like ure giving him total power if u say the words yeah?
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
lool fear fear.. so that way, if he doesnt ansa u cn just cover up n call it a joke abi.. scam!
lol.......perhaps. The thing is if he or she doesn't reply. You ask again, do you or do you not love me. At least know where you stand. Heartbreak isn't a new thing.
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: okay he replies "baby I love you with all my heart" but his actions proves otherwise, would you still be okay?
of course not.. the actions and words should be in unison
Re: How Would You React by djeezy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
deneris:
of course not.. the actions and words should be in unison
Very well then. Just out of curiosity, are you in that situation?
Re: How Would You React by deneris(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: lol.......perhaps. The thing is if he or she doesn't reply. You ask again, do you or do you not love me. At least know where you stand. Heartbreak isn't a new thing.
yea true.. its better this way

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You / What Makes Your EX Your EX / Pls Should I Marry Her..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.