Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78413 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
you are muslim... and sadly i agree with what you said 100%!

coolheed: The case of Pastor Chris and Rev. Anita needs deep analysis so as to prescribe pragmatic solutions and learn from their situations.
KEY CONCERNS
1. They have been living far apart for 16 years or thereabout and therefore they do not spend quality time as a family.
2. Rev. Anita has advised Pastor Chris to pursue single ladies who flock around in their white house, but he declined.
3. Since Rev. Anita does not reside in Nigeria, her loyalists might have informed her that Pastor Chris is not faithful. This may or may not be true.
4. How does Pastor Chris satisfy his sexual needs? I am sure someone will say that the Holy Spirit will take care of that. In practical terms, it is almost impossible for a man to be with flock of beautiful exotic ladies for years and not backslide. That is why it is advisable that what one will not eat, one should not move near nor smell it.

Even though Pastor Chris and Rev Anita may equally have their blames, more blames should be channelled at those single ladies who are hell-bent on spoiling a happy home. They seduce, entice, cajole and put themselves in a position of pity all in the name of coming for counselling and church-working. I thought the service of a church-worker should be restricted to the church, what are they doing in the pastor's house.
Is there anyone on this forum that can resist these evil ladies? We are talking about georgious, spot-less, exotic, rich and beautiful ladies running after a handsome, eloquent, charismatic, rich, influential and powerful "man of God". It takes the grace of God to swim across the Atlantic ocean.

It may sound weird and strange to Christians but I must say this as a Muslim. If Pastor Chris has legally married other wives, there will be no allegation of adultery. There is nothing that says a Christian cannot marry more than one wife if he choses to, it is western orientation that led us into monogamy. Abraham, the father of faith - married three wives and most of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible practice polygamy.
Jesus never married, so there is no practical example of marriage to learn from him.

Until we are reasonable and practical in our judgements, there will always be problem in the society. If there is any section of the bible that forbids polygamy, i will be happy to learn it.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by UpLoyo: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirjohnson: Latest update is that Oyakhilome replaces wife with Sinach on his personal website. Read it Here

You must be a reetard; you post the same useless link day in day out; so this is how your life ends?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
God does NOT Intervene in the affairs of Men goats cockroaches or lice. Anyone claiming to be a man of God is deceiving the people. Nigerians are always looking for blessings and breakthroughs and miracles etc. Lazy people. Examine the world around you the things we cherish so much are MATERIAL things and those peoples who have those things for which Nigerians pray the most for do not waste their time in churches. If God is so important to you focus on getting to heaven and stop sowing " Investment seeds" seeking MATERIAL things. Once again look at the world around you what church does Dangote or Bill Gates go to ? what of Richard Branson, Lionel Messi,Abramovich,Warren Buffet etc.
If you want money and riches get busy and leave God alone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by UpLoyo: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
jcmaiah: Where members dress seductively what do you expect? If the man messed up now it came late! I am not surprised of such aligations. How can a church allow woman dress like whores in their so called temple of (God)?

What is your problem with how a woman dresses? If you are not the God and you don't own the temple then shut the hell up. If I put on whatever I desire on my body what is your bloody business again? Find your way to saudi now if you don't want women dressing the way they like
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by sokera: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
How can we identify true man of God? Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by SweetyZinta(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
Allahu akbar. When truth comes Falsehood must vanish dats a promise of Allah! So, O U who believe fear Allah because he sees what u do in secret and in open. #Islam
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by coolheed: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
sokera: How can we identify true man of God? Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

I totally disagree with you. Committing errors and sins does not disqualify you as a true man of God. Don't you have forgiveness in your own scripture?
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Yemisi63: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
LOL. Funny blog post dedicated to all nigerian girls with natural hair. Read and thank me later
http://naijasinglegirl.net/natural-hair-is-not-for-poor-nigerians-thank-you

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by leo1234(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jerryolumide: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go study English............
Easy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by mikeywise(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acidosis:
cheesy cheesy

Yes oo.. The media needs to call Sinach for questionning..!

Besides, I nor trust all these Jerry curl dudes.. Frank Edward et al..

This same Frank that ought be in a state of sober reflection is still running around Lagos attending dem so called Christian shows.
please, i need enlightenment from the bolded, thank you in advance.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by leo1234(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

....Wives have [rights] similar to their [obligations], according to what is recognized to be fair, and husbands have a degree [of right] over them: [both should remember that] God is almighty and wise. [Surah 2:228]

“The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895;

What of forced early marriage

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by obyno6ix: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
I just have one question for Rev. Anita. What stopped you from coming down to stay with your husband, since he refused to join you? There is a saying that "if the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain" you have to jealously guide what belongs to you.

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
One thing I have come to find out is that it neva takes 2 to tangle but one of the parties to submit. Anita may have submitted her will in anticipation dat pst chris realizes what he was doing. One tin is clear pst chris is a sturborn man and like d bible say only the meek(teachable) would inherit the fruit of the earth. This is d beginning of d end for him if he does not re-trace his steps.

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by BRAV0O(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ ResearchQ , as much as you claim to have the fear of God in you pls and pls never judge rev chris base on those assumption of yours , btwn have never come across any comment like that blaming rev. Anita on this .

So if I may ask you pertaining to where you wrote rev. Chris don't come home ?

Where is there home pls ? Uk ? SA? Nigeria ?

And who is to come home btwn both of em ?

Remember rev. Chris is an africa man , nigeria man precisely ?

Won't say more for now , since is now getting serious

@pastorchrislive pls what's goin on ?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by rigarmortis: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??

very wrong sire!

imams have three other copies of a veiled, docile, slightly mentally tortured woman, programmed from birth to do every bidding, plus some others outside as concubines, why then should he go through the messy process of divorce.

one fukcss up he goes to the others hut and do the deed till he feels the urge to sample the erring one again, things don't ever come to the stage of divorce.

allahu Akbar, thou hast given us a waY THROUGH THY PROPHET, muhamadu, thou art just o allah.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by peteregwu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
hmn ??

YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT. MUSLIMS MEN ARE ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED TO AT LEAST FOUR WIVES. SO WHAT IS THE EDGE? PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE SAYS ONE WIFE AND ONE HUSBAND. AND D BIBLE SAYS GOD HATES DIVORCE. SO ANYONE WHO GET MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE OR HUSBAND IS INTO ADULTERY, AND IF SUCH A ONE DIES, HE OR SHE WILL BE CAST INTO HELL FIRE. READ MARK 10:11-12. SO WHAT IS D EDGE? YOU CANT FIND THAT IN QURAN MIND U.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by amnestylaw1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *dies*

kennygee:

*Pours you cold water**Pours you cold water* grin

Tallesty1:
*jumps up n runs outta da thread*

Isn't this better than the stupid, senseless, fruitless, and useless tribal wars that some people engage in on NL?

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
There is always two sides to a story. We just heard Pastor Anita's side and her defense. Waiting for jerry curl bros, Pastor Chris to give his side. I thought this couple do marriage counselling to young believers? Common do to yourselves what you preach to others. #TheyBothNeedMarriageCounselling

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Khalessi: All of them want a taste of the HOLY dičk.
lol"!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Haryorqunley(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
God will definately judge

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Joel3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
nosense, who have time to read that post?

The money business is over. She need her own business. Period.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by yehmi01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
hmn ??

Please if you don't have any thing, meaniful or sensible to say just shut up.

Its obvious you are blind and you lack deep understanding of the word Edge.

Besides before i forget Islam has no edge whatsoever where the topics of marriage is concerned or any topic for that matter.

Hope all the sensless people killing innocent individuals all over the world in the name of islam get dir stupid vargins when they get to Hell to meet Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
As an African I have no time for foreign scams in the name of religion.Muslims should spare us the triumphalism.We know the story of how Muhammad lusted after his own adopted son's wife and guess what ; Allah revealed to him a Sura so he could make his son divorce his wife for his beloved prophet.It must have been a public holiday in heaven that day.
It was the tradition among Arabs to treat adopted sons like their very own again God was very obliging to his prophet in changing the trend saying an adopted son is NOT like the real thin. How disgusting" how hypocritical!

Sura 33.4
Allah hath not assigned unto any man two hearts within his body, nor hath He made your wives whom ye declare (to be your mothers) your mothers, nor hath He made those whom ye claim (to be your sons) your sons. This is but a saying of your mouths. But Allah sayeth the truth and He showeth the way. (4) Proclaim their real parentage. That will be more equitable in the sight of Allah. And if ye know not their fathers, then (they are) your brethren in the faith, and your clients. And there is no sin for you in the mistakes that ye make unintentionally, but what your hearts purpose (that will be a sin for you). Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (5)

Sura 33.36
And it becometh not a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His messenger have decided an affair (for them), that they should (after that) claim any say in their affair; and whoso is rebellious to Allah and His messenger, he verily goeth astray in error manifest. (36) And when thou saidst unto him on whom Allah hath conferred favour and thou hast conferred favour: Keep thy wife to thyself, and fear Allah. And thou didst hide in thy mind that which Allah was to bring to light, and thou didst fear mankind whereas Allah hath a better right that thou shouldst fear Him. So when Zeyd had performed that necessary formality (of divorce) from her, We gave her unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have performed the necessary formality (of release) from them. The commandment of Allah must be fulfilled. (37) There is no reproach for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due.

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Bobby4090: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Crixina: Pls I saw smthing abt white house and girls who are being asked to move out...immorality and stuff,pls can someone explain all that to me?

The Man's residence thats off Opebi street, Ikeja is called "white house". Its big and painted white. While his family have been out for 16 years, the "White house" is being populated by single unclad girls who call themselves church workers and the man is comfortable with that arrangement for reasons best known to him. This was one of the early roots of the divorce case because the man has refused to send them away or rent a place for them even after the wife and his daughters told him to. I was there once December last year, looks like a club house.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by stonemind(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not an edge.
In Islam your women are like your cattle and I 'd call it systemic slavery.
you will surely rot in HELL insha Allah
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by basty: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Oh Lord, restore your peace in the homes of Christians facing challenges in Jesus name (Amen)

Oh Lord, let your peace reign in the body of Christ in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by thomasjoe1: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
shey .........Na Devil cause am ! he he he he . This Devil sef
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by igsson(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
So so sad,, i pray friends and well wishers talk them out of this saga as it will definitely have a negative effect on them and their kids!!!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Haywhymido(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not an edge.
In Islam your women are like your cattle and I 'd call it systemic slavery.
is dat d extent to which ur pastor brainwash u reach?? or u jst want to show to d world ur lvl of ignorant abt islam. Kindly seek knowlege nxt time b4 saying/typing nonsense. Knowlege doesn't kill u knw, ignorance do.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by stonemind(f): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
SweetyZinta: Allahu akbar. When truth comes Falsehood must vanish dats a promise of Allah! So, O U who believe fear Allah because he sees what u do in secret and in open. #Islam
Allahu Akbar
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by tbaba1234: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
leo1234:
What of forced early marriage

"A woman without a husband (or divorced or a widow) must not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until her permission is sought... (Muslim)

You who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit women against their will, nor should you treat your wives harshly, hoping to take back some of the bride-gift you gave them, unless they are guilty of something clearly outrageous. Live with them in accordance with what is fair and kind: if you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which God has put much good [ Quran 4 19-20]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.